Nerdfighters

Archive (6,124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any High School Nerdfighters out there considering the Military or Military Scholarship programs?

I'm just curious. I'm a junior right now and I'm looking at the Navy's NROTC program. I'd like to be a cryptologist. The only problem is th…

Started by Marz

8 May 29, 2013
Reply by Zoe Keller

Movies/Books that make you cry

*So, I don't know if anyone has started this discussion yet, so if it's already here, sorry! In English today we watched Romeo and Juliet.…

Started by Courtney

288 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Klaudia Cameron

Best videogame EVER!

what is your best videogame of all time or at the moment?

Started by Harvey

33 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Benjamin L Swales

GoodReads.com & Books

Are there any other Nerdfighters on GoodReads.com? I absolutely love the site but when I tried searching for a Nerdfighter group (which I c…

Started by Kaella

2 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Ashley D. Wallis

Bowie vs Depp

Awesomeness Showdown #1 Who is more Awesome, David Bowie or Johnny Depp? Let the battle begin! Fight!

Started by TheSailorGeek

37 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Margo AKA Moonburst

Kiva Lender's Group

Hey do Nerdfighters have a Kiva Lender's group already set up? It's really cool because you still lend as individuals but it keeps track of…

Started by sharp_pen

6 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Raveena

Going into High School. Any advice?

Dear fellow Nerdfighters, I'll be going into ninth grade in less than two weeks (on September 3rd). It's going to be my first year of high…

Started by Julie

72 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Franckel Seijemai

Favourite Band

What are your top five favourite bands? Try to put them in order Mine are: 1 The Beatles 2 Streetlight Manifesto 3 The Who 4 Pink Floyd 5…

Started by Luna Lovegood

70 Oct 10, 2012

This one time at band camp...

I'm interested in how many nerdfighters have been to band camp. Also, what camps you've been to and when. And if you have any stories to sh…

Started by Ronni

19 Oct 10, 2012

Hot guys

Tell all the things about the hot guys you love. Or just tell who that hot guy is! Have Fun!

Started by Katie

138 Oct 10, 2012

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service