Nerdfighters

Archive (6,124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

John Green Quote Art

Check out this quote poster I made and tell me what you think.

Started by Tabatha

0 Sep 27, 2012

Top 100 YA books as chosen by nerdfighters

NPR has created a list of top 100 YA books (http://www.npr.org/2012/08/07/157795366/your-favorites-100-best-ever-teen-novels?device=iphone)…

Started by Michelle

16 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by rc

Beautiful Creatures Teaser Trailer!

I don't know how many of you guys have read these books, but I assure you they are awesome. Ze link to the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/

Started by Faith

0 Sep 20, 2012

Fahrenheit 451

I can't find a post about the Fahrenheit 451 book club anywhere and with John and Hank's final videos on the subject imminent i figured one…

Started by Daniel Hooley

4 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Daniel Hooley

Most Favorite Assigned Book

Often, when we're assigned a book to read in school, it's one that we wouldn't have normally read.  Sometimes the book (or play or poetry..…

Started by Alexis Jankowski

20 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Anthophobic Rose

How many Letters does the Answer to this Question have?

Okay, now answer! =] Oh yeah and then ask another trivial question. LET SEE IF THIS CAN TURN INTO A CHAIN OF WEIRD QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS!…

Started by KenKen

13 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by John Green

Best Undiscovered Books

OK everyone knows about Harry Potter and Twilight and the other best sellers but what are some of the best undiscovered books out there *…

Started by Rachel

542 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Lisa Bosley

Finnikin of the Rock

A really, really good story. It's about a man named Finnikin and his mentor Sir Topher as they travel through the land of Skuldenore search…

Started by Joshua Perkins

0 Sep 10, 2012

Can You Help Me Find This Book?

** EDIT ** I was able to remember the main character's name - Liza - and I found the book!  It's "Colors Insulting to Nature" by Cintra Wil…

Started by Kim Suzuki

3 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Kim Suzuki

100 book challenge 2012

The rules are the same as last year! (click here for more details) You have a year to read 100 books. Add replies with what you have read a…

Started by Darta Noir

220 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Kim Nguyen

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service