Nerdfighters

Books & The Blurbing Book Club (189)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Song of Fire and Ice

I just wanted to start a discussion for Nerdfighters who have enjoyed or are currently enjoying George RR Martins fantasy series A Song of…

Started by Andrew Richard Boyer

8 Jul 5
Reply by Eleanor Catherine

Favorite Books?

What is everyones favorite book(s)? Id have to say mine is Paper Towns by the spelendorifical John Green, or Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson…

Started by Brianna Ledsome

24 Jul 5
Reply by Jennifer

Waiting for any books to come out?

A lot of the series I read I have to wait for the next book. Right now I'm waiting for quite a few books and sequels. I'm wondering are the…

Started by Star

2 Jul 4
Reply by Becka

Mortal Instruments

So I've never read the books, but got them all last year from my housemate. In all honesty, I didn't particularly want them in the first pl…

Started by Hannah Leah

8 Jun 27
Reply by jessica Kleinbeck

What is everyone's favorite book/author?

I've been doing a lot of reading lately and it got me wondering, what's everyone's favorite book? If you don't have a favorite book, who's…

Started by Chelsea-Nicole Warren

7 Jun 24
Reply by Hevs

First book you got obsessed about?

Yes, the title pretty much speaks for itself but, Being the Nerds we are, I believe we have all been obsessed with an amount of books, Har…

Started by Chiburger

653 Jun 22
Reply by Madeline Tayla Stevens

Reading list: female writers

I'm trying to make a list of interesting female authors for work. But also because I would really like to find more interesting female auth…

Started by Mustardseed

26 Jun 18
Reply by Shannon Morello

Feeling guilty for not suffering (TFIOS and LFA)

Spoilers (I think) So i read The Fault in Our Stars and Looking for Alaska and i have encountered this feeling in which i don't feel sorry…

Started by Antonio Latte Blonval

8 Jun 12
Reply by Antonio Latte Blonval

Does anyone have The Sequel, the unfinished book by John Green?

Hey, so I just found out about John Green's unfinished novel, called The Sequel, that he gave out as a perk during Project for Awesome in 2…

Started by Kenya T.

0 Jun 10

Why do people like John greens books?

I dont like them what do they

Started by Maggs Science

21 Jun 5
Reply by Martin

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service