Nerdfighters

Books & The Blurbing Book Club (186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reading list: female writers

I'm trying to make a list of interesting female authors for work. But also because I would really like to find more interesting female auth…

Started by Mustardseed

26 Jun 18
Reply by Shannon Morello

Feeling guilty for not suffering (TFIOS and LFA)

Spoilers (I think) So i read The Fault in Our Stars and Looking for Alaska and i have encountered this feeling in which i don't feel sorry…

Started by Antonio Latte Blonval

8 Jun 12
Reply by Antonio Latte Blonval

Does anyone have The Sequel, the unfinished book by John Green?

Hey, so I just found out about John Green's unfinished novel, called The Sequel, that he gave out as a perk during Project for Awesome in 2…

Started by Kenya T.

0 Jun 10

Why do people like John greens books?

I dont like them what do they

Started by Maggs Science

21 Jun 5
Reply by Martin

Read-a-Thon | Sign ups OPEN

Hi guys, I'm hosting the Sweet Summer Read-a-Thon from June 9th-15th. There will be optional challenges each day, hosted by various blogger…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Jun 4

I LOVE GAME OF THRONES

The Song of Ice and Fire Series rules, everyone should read it. but if you are a kid, you should probably ask your parents before reading…

Started by Zachary Packard

4 Jun 2
Reply by Hannah Leah

Read-a-Thon Challenge Hosts Needed

Hi all, I'm hosting the Sweet Summer read-a-thon from June 9th-15th, and at the moment I'm looking for people to become challenge hosts. If…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 May 27

Southern Coming-of-Age Novels

I'm researching for a future writing project, and I'm trying to find novels about teenagers coming of age in the American South, preferably…

Started by M. Andrew Rudder

0 May 17

Help My Ultimate Book List

So right now i'm trying to create the ultimate book list, let me be clear i haven't read all of these books (read some), this list is being…

Started by Susannah

16 May 5
Reply by Lisa Degens

A Bad Case of Page Rage (or a rant about Divergent)

Hey, guys! I've had something on my mind lately. I absolutely fell in love with Veronica Roth's Divergent novels, but I can't shake my anno…

Started by Megan Jacobson

8 Apr 25
Reply by Brooklyn McKenna

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service