Nerdfighters

Books & The Blurbing Book Club (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Books of 2013

Hello Nerdfighters! As the year winds down, I'm seeing lots of 'best of" lists, including ones about books. What were your favourite books…

Started by Rachel Carboni

5 Jan 25
Reply by Pattie Ekman

What's your favorite book to read when you're not feeling well?

I wondered if any of you have suggestions for good books to read when you are sick and exhausted and your head is not very clear. For me th…

Started by J B

3 Jan 10
Reply by Neens Kwienz

Book Lists

I thought that it would be a good idea to compile a list of Nerdfightastic books for people who are looking for some awesomesauce reading m…

Started by Alec Mullaney

1 Jan 2
Reply by Victoria Hole

Good book about overcoming addiction

I just started reading a book called "Lifelong Sobriety" the book is really helpful in understanding what a loved one is going through as t…

Started by Yvonne Wu

0 Dec 31

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Book Reading

Hey guys!  I wanted to know if anyone was looking to read and discuss The Hobbit before Desolation Of Smaug comes out! Hit me up if you're…

Started by Meggan Jump

4 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by LoCAtek MexiCali

Books for 13 year olds

I've recently discovered my niece is big into this whole 'reading books' thing, WAY more than even I was as a teenager. She focuses on sci…

Started by M. Andrew Rudder

8 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Jay Piltser

The Fault In Our Stars Music Project: No Longer Human (Film One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77NBQpBFg_w Inspired from these TFIOS quotes: "You are a side effect," Van Houten continued, "of an evolut…

Started by David Connis

1 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Megan Jacobson

A Book Blurbing Website!

Hello everyone! So, I am a long time nerdfighter, and reader, and also web developer. I am working on a website about book blurbing. Basic…

Started by A Very Ironic Goose

1 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Lizzie Finn

Best spiritual and philosophical books

So what do you guys think are the most inspiring/witty/philosophical/spiritual books. Examples: Tao Te Ching The Art of War Journeys Out…

Started by awesomeisinside

6 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Katelyn Rose Brady

First Person Prose with Mathematics

I'm trying to create a prose piece (school speech and debate team!) about mathematics. So, I need first-person prose, with sections which a…

Started by Cori

0 Dec 17, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service