Nerdfighters

Books & The Blurbing Book Club (193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who did you cry for most in Deathly Hallows?

Alright I don't know if this was discussed before but I'm sure all of us nerdfighters cried for at least one death in Deathly Hallows. I wa…

Started by Julia Q

630 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Patrick Masell

The Fault in Our Fandoms: Accepting criticism

I had a friend (we'll call her Maria) who read The Fault in Our Stars, and told me she didn't cry at the end of the book because she found…

Started by Mira Ge

8 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Sarah Kwok

Main Characters of John's Books... Survival Game

This game is quite simple. Just take a point away from your least favorite character and add one to your favorite. We'll see who is the vi…

Started by Alicia P

1 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by I wish I had a cool nickname

Interview with Jennifer E. Smith

Hi Guys, I had the amazing opportunity to interview Jennifer E. Smith, and the post is now live on my blog, you can check it out Here I ho…

Started by Hannah Harvey

1 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Michelle

Allegiant by Veronica Roth

Okay, I can honestly say that i think we jinxed the whole "this one has to end with -ent" thing. But nonetheless, I couldn't be more exited…

Started by Desiree Sukhram

4 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Jasmine Laini

Neil Gaiman's 'The Ocean at the End of the Lane'

Okay, so I know it just came out yesterday, I'm interested to see what people think.  I finished it last night, and I have to say, it's fan…

Started by Kaija W

3 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Jim Burakiewicz

Most Anticipated Sequel?

Alright, I really love reading Series because it allows me to live the adventure or the story longer. I have so many sequels that are comin…

Started by Kim Nguyen

19 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Ella Cuskelly

CALLING OUT TO ALL THE FAULT IN OUR STARS READERS!

Hi all. having just finished TFIOS, I still had some burning questions about the book. they may not be very significant literary questions…

Started by Shivanya Ashley Anand

2 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Shivanya Ashley Anand

A Song of Fire and Ice

I just wanted to start a discussion for Nerdfighters who have enjoyed or are currently enjoying George RR Martins fantasy series A Song of…

Started by Andrew Richard Boyer

8 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Eleanor Catherine

Favorite Books?

What is everyones favorite book(s)? Id have to say mine is Paper Towns by the spelendorifical John Green, or Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson…

Started by Brianna Ledsome

24 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Jennifer

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service