Nerdfighters

Books & The Blurbing Book Club (189)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Read-a-Thon | Sign ups OPEN

Hi guys, I'm hosting the Sweet Summer Read-a-Thon from June 9th-15th. There will be optional challenges each day, hosted by various blogger…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Jun 4

I LOVE GAME OF THRONES

The Song of Ice and Fire Series rules, everyone should read it. but if you are a kid, you should probably ask your parents before reading…

Started by Zachary Packard

4 Jun 2
Reply by Hannah Leah

Read-a-Thon Challenge Hosts Needed

Hi all, I'm hosting the Sweet Summer read-a-thon from June 9th-15th, and at the moment I'm looking for people to become challenge hosts. If…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 May 27

Southern Coming-of-Age Novels

I'm researching for a future writing project, and I'm trying to find novels about teenagers coming of age in the American South, preferably…

Started by M. Andrew Rudder

0 May 17

Help My Ultimate Book List

So right now i'm trying to create the ultimate book list, let me be clear i haven't read all of these books (read some), this list is being…

Started by Susannah

16 May 5
Reply by Lisa Degens

Which is better, Harry Potter or The Hunger Games?

I would love to know your opinions, because they are very different, at least that's what I thought. A character, or a faceless description…

Started by Natty

5 Apr 25
Reply by Brooklyn McKenna

Turning Manga Into Full Color (I need your help and ideas)

I've had this idea in my head for a while now. And I want to see if it was any good. Recently I've seen that's some Manga books have come o…

Started by Terrence Allen Roth

0 Apr 12

Favorite OTPs?

Hi guys! What are some of your favorite OTPs from any fiction? My top 5 would have to be Percabeth, Clace, Caleo (Calypso + Leo- not sure i…

Started by Emily

0 Apr 11

Scavenger Fiction

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of scavenger/jigsaw fiction?  It's stuff kind of like Paper Towns (emphasis on kind of).…

Started by Cherie Rosemin

1 Apr 11
Reply by Emily

If you were a book, which one would you be?

Name the book and your personal reason for you to be that book.

Started by Jacky García

1 Mar 31
Reply by Kenzie

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service