Nerdfighters

Books & The Blurbing Book Club (186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which is better, Harry Potter or The Hunger Games?

I would love to know your opinions, because they are very different, at least that's what I thought. A character, or a faceless description…

Started by Natty

5 Apr 25
Reply by Brooklyn McKenna

Book recommendations?

So I have come to a literary block. I honestly cannot find a new book series that makes me go "this is just the most amazing thing I have r…

Started by Ose Arheghan

6 Apr 25
Reply by Brooklyn McKenna

Turning Manga Into Full Color (I need your help and ideas)

I've had this idea in my head for a while now. And I want to see if it was any good. Recently I've seen that's some Manga books have come o…

Started by Terrence Allen Roth

0 Apr 12

Favorite OTPs?

Hi guys! What are some of your favorite OTPs from any fiction? My top 5 would have to be Percabeth, Clace, Caleo (Calypso + Leo- not sure i…

Started by Emily

0 Apr 11

Scavenger Fiction

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of scavenger/jigsaw fiction?  It's stuff kind of like Paper Towns (emphasis on kind of).…

Started by Cherie Rosemin

1 Apr 11
Reply by Emily

If you were a book, which one would you be?

Name the book and your personal reason for you to be that book.

Started by Jacky García

1 Mar 31
Reply by Kenzie

Tackling The Shelves Read-a-Thon

Hi guys, I'm teaming up with Sandra over at Sandra's World of Books to host a read-a-thon from April 1st - April 7th. The idea behind it is…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Mar 26

Poems that grabbed you by the nose

Poetry is hard. At least for me. It takes a long time to figure it out. If you don't 'get' it, there's not much you can do. You can google…

Started by Ethan Lewis

3 Mar 22
Reply by Mariah E.B.

WHICH SERIES OF BOOKS IS BETTER HARRY POTTER OR TWILIGHT?

which, out of these two amazing series is the best there can only be 1

Started by phoebe

331 Mar 22
Reply by Anna stop-reading Duncan

Favorite Book??

Hi! I really would like to now your favorites books so put the title and you can reply if someone else like yours!

Started by Alejandra

1 Mar 21
Reply by Devlen

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service