Nerdfighters

Books & The Blurbing Book Club (168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best spiritual and philosophical books

So what do you guys think are the most inspiring/witty/philosophical/spiritual books. Examples: Tao Te Ching The Art of War Journeys Out…

Started by awesomeisinside

6 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Katelyn Rose Brady

First Person Prose with Mathematics

I'm trying to create a prose piece (school speech and debate team!) about mathematics. So, I need first-person prose, with sections which a…

Started by Cori

0 Dec 17, 2013

Passed Down

I was going through my book collection and pulled out a few that my Mum and Grandma gave me from their own collections; notably Anne of Gre…

Started by Jaclyn Langdon

0 Nov 28, 2013

Who is your book crush?

Do you have a book crush? Is there that specail character that you wish you could date?

Started by Ali

34 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Elly

Picture Book suggestions

I am on a rescue mission! My two tiny nieces are 3 and 5 years old and already have a Disney DVD collection that rivals that of Netf…

Started by Katie Potter

30 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Claire

Why do people like John greens books?

I dont like them what do they

Started by Maggs Science

17 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Claire

How would you describe The Catcher In The Rye?

Hello fellow nerdfighters! I'm doing a book review for Catcher in the Rye for my English class . It's one of my favourites but i'm not very…

Started by Alyssa

3 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Caitlin

Help My Ultimate Book List

So right now i'm trying to create the ultimate book list, let me be clear i haven't read all of these books (read some), this list is being…

Started by Susannah

9 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Neens Kwienz

A Really Cool Way to Get Books, Give Books, and possibly decrease world suck :)

So, I don't have a ton of money, but I love buying book. Not e-books, but the kind you can hold and touch and love. Anyhow, I stumbled on t…

Started by Emily Burnette

4 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Neens Kwienz

Favorite Teen Paranormal Romance?

There is an entire section devoted to it at the bookstore, and I'd like some recommendations before I go spend some money. I've read Twili…

Started by M. Andrew Rudder

7 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Megan Jacobson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service