Nerdfighters

Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events (1,980)

Featured Discussions

Humans need not apply - the future of automation and the economy

I watched this video this morning, and I have to admit, it is concerning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU Let's have a discus…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]Latest Reply

Ferguson

May I suggest a Vlogbrothers video on what's going on in Ferguson? Or maybe even Nerdfighter videos? I feel like we might be able to do at…

Started by ArseenLatest Reply

Education

Had an interesting discussion in history class today, in the late 1800's American educational system moved away from religious affiliations…

Started by Yuan ZhangLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why haven't guns been outlawed yet?

Guns are very bad why haven't they been outlawed yet. I don't want people to die and I'm pretty sure that they are the leading cause of dea…

Started by Maggs Science

1389 41 minutes ago
Reply by Eliza

Ferguson

May I suggest a Vlogbrothers video on what's going on in Ferguson? Or maybe even Nerdfighter videos? I feel like we might be able to do at…

Started by Arseen

62 2 hours ago
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Why should we respect other people's beliefs and opinions?

You tell me, cause I don't really see why we should... It's only opinions and matters that are supposed to be subject to change... Yet, I h…

Started by Eystein,

13 8 hours ago
Reply by BP

God does not hate gays

I stand against all the hate and bigotry that ignorant Christians promote in the name of loving their God. That said, I am about at my wit'…

Started by inkonpaperhero

2602 yesterday
Reply by Meryem Keskin

Humans need not apply - the future of automation and the economy

I watched this video this morning, and I have to admit, it is concerning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU Let's have a discus…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

20 yesterday
Reply by Latch33570

The Ebola outbreak in West Africa most especially (LIBERIA)

STORY HIGHLIGHTS The Ebola outbreak in West Africa has killed more than 1,000 people, WHO says The experimental drug ZMapp is on its way to…

Started by Kelvin Gyekye

29 on Monday
Reply by Latch33570

Is Magic Real?

I am a strong believer of Magic, and I will always think its true, but bringing it down to a more logical and explainable level, is there a…

Started by Sally

2 on Sunday
Reply by Eystein,

I am being bullyed because I am an atheist. What should I do?!

I am a 13 year olad girl and I am being bullyed because I am an atheist. My so-called friends found out I was an atheist and told everyone.…

Started by I am a duck a fluffing duck

12 Aug 15
Reply by Audrey

Relationship Norms...

What do you all think of relationship norms? Is it socially acceptable for a heavy girl to date a skinny guy or should big people only date…

Started by Maddie Rose Daley

10 Aug 14
Reply by Eystein,

Mental Illness - Why are we still not taking it seriously?

In the light of Robin William's suicide due to depression finally people are starting to talk a little bit about depression, but why should…

Started by Jasmine Laini

1 Aug 13
Reply by Eystein,

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service