Nerdfighters

Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events (2,025)

Featured Discussions

Striving towards a Gender-less Society?

As someone who is Agender Pansexual I have never understood the point of gender roles in our society. Its just something that I don't perso…

Started by Darby TylerLatest Reply

Gamergate Discussion (Games journalism and sexism in games)

So, I'm putting this here rather than in any gaming related sub because I want to have an intelligent debate about it. I'm also posting thi…

Started by Lizzie FinnLatest Reply

I'm Gay, and This is Why I Don't Support Legalizing Gay Marriage

In our current political environment (USA) people are constantly grouped into two categories on almost every issue. Those that the Republic…

Started by Nathan William FryzekLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Isn't Atheism a crutch?

I've often heard the dismissive argument from Atheists that religion is just a crutch, something to hold onto and keep us comfortable as we…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

130 4 hours ago
Reply by Rodd McKoy

Should political science be a part of common core curriculums?

The goal of common core PoliSci would be to create a more effective political consciousness among the American populace.http://strawpoll.me

Started by Dylan R N Crabb

0 15 hours ago

Are there political/social views that others have to share for a friendship to be maintained?

Personally if someone has negative views about my sexuality or gender expression that arn't changing I cant find it in myself to be friends…

Started by Darby Tyler

2 yesterday
Reply by BP

Striving towards a Gender-less Society?

As someone who is Agender Pansexual I have never understood the point of gender roles in our society. Its just something that I don't perso…

Started by Darby Tyler

29 yesterday
Reply by Kailey Jordan Gray

Definition of Feminism

Hello all, What's the definition - that is, the essence - of Feminism? If it's about complete equality, then shouldn't it be called Equalis…

Started by Daniel Fletcher

5 yesterday
Reply by Darby Tyler

Gun Control

Here's an essay/article i wrote for school, comments?

Started by Zachary Packard

7 yesterday
Reply by Latch33570

VICE reports on the rise of mercenary companies.

Is there something more stupid outsourcing the military to private company? What do you all think of governments hiring mercenaries to sup…

Started by Dylan R N Crabb

0 on Tuesday

Youtube Asks Obama

I'm not sure if the discussion is mainly supposed to be about the American educational system or what, but I'd like to talk about the ISIS…

Started by Livi Rain Stafford

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Dylan R N Crabb

Does Power Corrupt People?

First Discussion! We had this question as an inquiry question in English class. It's part of the IB MYP Program at my school. We discussed…

Started by Elsa Presa

7 on Monday
Reply by Gabbi

Why Are Evolution and Christianity Pitted Against Each Other?

I'm a Christian. I believe God created the world, however, I don't believe he snapped his fingers and BOOM Earth and endless galaxies. I th…

Started by Kailey Jordan Gray

20 on Sunday
Reply by LoCAtek MexiCali

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service