Nerdfighters

Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events (1,995)

Featured Discussions

Humans need not apply - the future of automation and the economy

I watched this video this morning, and I have to admit, it is concerning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU Let's have a discus…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]Latest Reply

Ferguson

May I suggest a Vlogbrothers video on what's going on in Ferguson? Or maybe even Nerdfighter videos? I feel like we might be able to do at…

Started by ArseenLatest Reply

Education

Had an interesting discussion in history class today, in the late 1800's American educational system moved away from religious affiliations…

Started by Yuan ZhangLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ferguson

May I suggest a Vlogbrothers video on what's going on in Ferguson? Or maybe even Nerdfighter videos? I feel like we might be able to do at…

Started by Arseen

261 20 hours ago
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Why haven't guns been outlawed yet?

Guns are very bad why haven't they been outlawed yet. I don't want people to die and I'm pretty sure that they are the leading cause of dea…

Started by Maggs Science

1403 21 hours ago

Where Do Arguments Fit...?

Where do arguments for the existence of God (defined loosely as a logical "flow chart of thought and reason" that brings a person to the as…

Started by Chelsea Reynolds

3 yesterday
Reply by LoCAtek MexiCali

What is a Nerd?

One of my friends calls himself a "half nerd" but personally, i think he's at least as nerdy as i am, and i like to think i'm a super nerd.…

Started by Zachary Packard

13 Oct 23
Reply by Quinn

Gamergate Discussion (Games journalism and sexism in games)

So, I'm putting this here rather than in any gaming related sub because I want to have an intelligent debate about it. I'm also posting thi…

Started by Lizzie Finn

13 Oct 23
Reply by Lizzie Finn

God does not hate gays

I stand against all the hate and bigotry that ignorant Christians promote in the name of loving their God. That said, I am about at my wit'…

Started by inkonpaperhero

2617 Oct 22

Men, depression, and suicide - a practical discussion

72% of people treated for depression are women. 75% of people who take their own lives are men. Let's get practical and talk about specifi…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

9 Oct 19
Reply by Lothian Tam ~ Admin ~

Should Vaccination be compulsory?

Should vaccination be compulsroy? Yes? No? Why? Why not? My view is yes, because of the danger vaccinated people present. To explain why,…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

98 Oct 16

Border control and adapting to other cultures

Literally what are your views. Here in Britain, we are bombarded by illegal immigrants trying to get in. There is also the 'Islamic takeove…

Started by Parky

7 Oct 8
Reply by Lakshmi Thulasidas

Critique My Philosophy of Life?

Over the past few years, I have formulated my philosophy of life, a 13-page document that may be found at either of the following links:htt…

Started by Philo Sofer

19 Sep 30
Reply by Philo Sofer

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service