Nerdfighters

Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events (2,022)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should vegetarians ever wear fur?

Nothing keeps out the cold like a pelt. But the 'faux' arguments justifying its use will send a chill down your back… o Lucy Siegle o Th…

Started by sabelmouse

1 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Startled Panda

Is it just me...

... Or are Americans way more patriotic than English people? Like, don't they say the Pledge of Alleigance every day ? If you asked any Eng…

Started by Iris

21 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Katie

When does religion becomes dangerous?

I have been reading plenty of blogs on the current case ongoing in the U.S. about Daniel Hauser. This is the 13 year old kid who was diagn…

Started by Richard (T.A.F.K.A.T)

98 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by BSmith

Morality... what do you think?

Basically this is inspired by my philosophy class. My prof asked the class to raise their hands indicating whether they believed in moral r…

Started by Tristin

44 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Kenny

Raising the Dead...

Is apparently no longer a skill reserved for Voodoo priests. What are your thoughts on this lunatic who is obviously lying for Jesus.

Started by Lombardian

1 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by MisterShadow

Special Intrest Groups (political science homework)

Don't like to do this too often but I must ask for homework help. I need 5 special interest groups for my homework, I've already got one, s…

Started by Ian McCartney

2 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Ian McCartney

"Let's eat Grandma" vs "Let's eat, Grandma"

Punctuation and good grammar save lives people. Use them.

Started by Kenny

12 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Stacey Lui

A very serious topic that I think John and Hank should address.

The Australian Government has given the green light to censoring the internet Australia-wide. I'm deeply concerned because, alike many Aus…

Started by Tessa

20 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Ian McCartney

An objection to Natural Rights theory

Ok, let me start by saying that natural rights are true (yeah, it's one of those kinds of arguments)! Let me here list the natural laws we…

Started by Übereil

14 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Leanne

Gun law has gone too far

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1233405/Buy-children-toy-weapons-Christmas-face-armed-raid-police-warn-parents.html#ixzz0YskE39OW%2

Started by Charles

114 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Übereil

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service