Nerdfighters

Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events (2,013)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TOR

so internet anatomy is big for some people and after reading little brother i am very into this subject matter. and i just found out about…

Started by Nita

4 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Kenny

Voldemort and Unicorns

I have been working my way through the entirety of Vlogbrother youtube history and have discovered an issue with John's Unicorn hating logi…

Started by Melzy

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Zach Minute

Kicking your dog

Started by Charles

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Áslaug Vanessa

War and Money

So many times throughout my life, I would sit down with my family, and we'd all watch TV. Eventually the channel would end up on news, or B…

Started by Cara

4 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Übereil

Psychological Abuse OUTLAWED in France??

I hear they're going to outlaw psychological abuse in France. I am not sure where I stand on this--- One one hand, psychological abouse is…

Started by Fag Noveau

5 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Wire-teeth

Does anyone know who Edarem is? He was sentenced to 5 years in prison by using a computer

Edarem is this awesome guy on youtube. He posts videos about what he does around the house, songs that he likes, and other entertaining vid…

Started by ZeRo

3 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Lynn Jenkins

The Assault on Free Expression

Throughout our world, civil liberties are attacked by statist entities. Whether in the name of religion, sensitivity, decency, or patriotis…

Started by QuantumTuba

101 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by MisterShadow

Shawn is a finalist!

Hey Nerdfighters! Today many of us learned form Shawn (uncultured project) that he is one of the five finalist's to go to Davos. You can v…

Started by Kateribethrose

0 Jan 8, 2010

Living with the Hate (LIFE STORY WARNING)

DISCLAIMER: Sorry if I seem all over the place, and for the length. D: I'm just a confused little girl looking for some encouragement to ge…

Started by Cara

66 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Cara

Pro-Situation

We all know that abortion is a huge debate topic. There is Pro-Life and Pro-Choice. But what if I want to be Pro-Situation? I mean, that ma…

Started by Alivia

106 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Bryan Rosander, FL

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service