Nerdfighters

Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events (1,980)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BONES AND LIE TO ME PATTERN?

Okay so I know this isn't quite a Nerdfighter topic but both shows are about science and such plus i think it's quite interesting the way m…

Started by Zachary

0 Dec 22, 2009

marijuana

well, its simple, how do nf's feel about it? the legalization, decriminalization or health benefits of it. whats your view?

Started by random?

57 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Michelle Bruder

DRUGS

right now im doped up on loritab (because of surgery) and i was wondering what ya'll think about drug use. im talking anything from your ba…

Started by Mack Horn

4 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Mack Horn

New Media

New media, the term gets thrown around frequently in this new century but what does it really mean? Well, it generally refers to media in w…

Started by Dylan R N Crabb

0 Dec 17, 2009

Am I the only one that sees something wrong with this?

My sister's grade is putting on a Christmas performance. Today I saw here with a permission slip that had an option that would allow you to…

Started by Alex

39 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Sword_of_Light

Poaching People

No this is not a metaphor, sadly it is just another spin on that all to common problem called murder. In Tanzania African Albinos, people w…

Started by Magoonski

5 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Magoonski

PETA are terrorists

Started by Charles

0 Dec 14, 2009

An urgent Call to Philosophy Nerdfighters

As I sit here studying for my final just over twelve hours away, I find that I don't understand Sartre's concept of the future and his stat…

Started by Easily Crazy Hat

6 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Easily Crazy Hat

Sex starved women rapes a man in church

http://www.zimdiaspora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2243:sex-starved-women-rape-a-man-in-church&catid=38:tr

Started by Charles

54 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Jamie M.G.

Ranting of a Hopeful Cynic Pt. 1

A drunken man sick and weary of the world sits on the driver’s side of a car that is barreling towards oncoming traffic. An elderly woman s…

Started by MisterShadow

2 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by MisterShadow

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service