Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events (2,064)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Keep the Food, Inc. Conversation Going (and Win a DVD!)

When we set out to make Food, Inc. I was hoping to create a film that would raise questions, open eyes and prompt people around the country…

Started by sabelmouse

16 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by sabelmouse

2010 Olympics

How is your country doing? Are they meeting expectations? Do you care?[Go Canada!]

Started by Brian C

15 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Brian C

Teacher gets lap dance at pep rally

Started by Charles

1 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Charles

YouTube Accounts being stolen

Started by Charles

0 Feb 23, 2010

Salem and Cyberbullying

Hello Ning! *wave* Yes, it's been awhile.So I am currently working on my term project for my history class."Researching the events of the S…

Started by Giorgia

2 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Giorgia

just because one person emotionally feels that a behavior is wrong doesn’t mean that behavior should be illegal or subject the person to pu…

Started by misa

35 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Übereil

Gadget Hackwrench Cult in Russia

My god this is funny and sad. I want one of those stickers it's going to be worth a ton of money after…

Started by Charles

0 Feb 17, 2010

When is murder justified?

This is going to sound weird... But recently i have been thinking alot about killing other people. Not that i would kill the other people,…

Started by Andrew

138 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Pablo_the_Penguin

Climate Change - myth or fact?

The discovery of emails in the UK about the faking of temperature data for the UN report on climate change has sort of been noted in the ma…

Started by M. I. Sirius

4 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by sabelmouse

Quantum Mechanics, Time and the Multiple Universes

I've currently been reading Anathem by Neal Stephenson and it has raised a lot of questions in my mind about the divergence of time-lines a…

Started by J

9 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by thad

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service