Nerdfighters

Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events (2,053)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Phallic-Shaped Tree Offends Some In Arizona

http://www.wusa9.com/news/watercooler/story.aspx?storyid=97079&catid=148

Started by Charles

0 Feb 13, 2010

Top 25 reasons to give a damn about climate change

For some people, climate change is a tough cause to rally ‘round—even those who understand that it’s happening and that it’s human-caused g…

Started by sabelmouse

5 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Phoebe Davidson

Unrequited Love

I recently had the idea that unrequited love is not love. (Romantic love, that is.) I'm not sure what others will think of this idea and I…

Started by Allie

9 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Archer

Is Meat Bad for the Environment?

Chefs and farmers gathered recently in Chicago to exchange ideas about making the food system healthier and more environmentally sustainabl…

Started by sabelmouse

12 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Bite [bɪt]

Anon DDoS on Australian Parliament Website

Anonymous strikes again, this time causing failure on the Australia Parliament's website to protest recent issues dealing with censorship.h…

Started by Michael Stokes

1 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Eric aka moosemuffin

Is Hank keeping the dog?

Here's my problem, if Hank had done all that research for his Truth or Fail about dogs, didn't he find out that older cats and new dogs don…

Started by Dinah S

5 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Stalking Sanity

Pedobear is new Olympic Mascot

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7187027/Polish-newspaper-claims-Pedobear-is-2010-Vancouver-Olympic-mascot.html

Started by Charles

6 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Zach Minute

Support the War vs. Support the Troops

My friend and I were having this discussion a while back, and I wanted to know what everyone else thinks. Between my friend and me, we were…

Started by Wilson Balmores

268 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by QuantumTuba

I have a question that many nerdfighters won't like

but does anyone else not like Obama? I don't hate him nor do I find the fact that he is our new president to be totally awful but I rather…

Started by Stephanie Steadfast

233 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Gabrielle

Is Prostitution a Victimless Crime?

A friend of mine and I were talking about American laws when we came to the topic of prostitution.  He argued that the court system conside…

Started by Meeka Mason

5 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Katie

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service