Nerdfighters

Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events (2,052)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Telepathy: Science fiction is now SCIENCE FACT!!

Telepathy might soon become a reality. Let’s discuss ethics as well as possible applications. Will it be possible to send emotions and abs…

Started by Wire-teeth

11 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Braeden the conquerer

Kid Shoots Man in Neck

Started by Charles

0 Jan 22, 2010

The social life of a nerd... what do you think?

Hey everyone! I'm in my first year of university, studying English and creative writing. I'm enjoying the academics a lot, but other than…

Started by Amelia...

6 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Leanne

Jersey Motherf***ing Shore

I have decided that 'Orange Italian' and 'Dumb Whore' are my most loathed species of douchebag.

Started by Ultimate Schnitzel

3 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Ultimate Schnitzel

World’s Strangest Buildings

http://www.offbeatearth.com/33-of-the-worlds-strangest-buildings/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+OffbeatE

Started by Charles

2 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Kenny

Citizen Scientist: GalaxyZoo

So, I recently came across an awesome website called galaxyzoo.org where ordinary people (like most of us) with little to no formal scienti…

Started by BowlOfPetunias

3 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by thad

Wolverine vs. Jedi

who would win? first you've got healing and claws then you've got the force and lightsabers

Started by Nina Sephi Padawan

151 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by MisterShadow

Can religious faith go to far?

I myself am not a very spiritual person, but I do have lots of friends who are and do enjoy talking about their faith publicly. But there i…

Started by Travis

12 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Decepticon

An historical persective on why Prop 8 won't last

Started by Gabrielle

6 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Gabrielle

Isn't it great that people can delete something on the internet when they get embarassed?

Isn't it even better when you catch people doing it? Jake, I think General Larry Platt was singing about how you were caught…

Started by MisterShadow

74 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by MisterShadow

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service