Nerdfighters

Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events (1,933)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Ant and the Spider

So I recently took a shower today as I do most days. Upon exiting said shower and toweling off, i saw something I do not usually see after…

Started by OSBD

3 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Penpusher

the greener option

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/18/trash-in-america_n_325361.html Click here to find out more! Your request is being processed...…

Started by sabelmouse

17 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Kenny

Is Michelle Obama about to take on Big Food?

With all the talk of Michael Pollan and Jamie Oliver lately, it’s easy to ignore the person who right now is, given her current address, th…

Started by sabelmouse

14 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by sabelmouse

End of America Movie--Official Trailer

ttp://www.endofamericamovie.com Wolf's impassioned arguments prove totally compelling, and the filmmakers' accompanying illustrations tran…

Started by sabelmouse

2 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by sabelmouse

Naomi Wolf Slams 'Fake' Activism

Complete video at: http://fora.tv/2009/01/16/Naomi_Wolf_... Naomi Wolf, author of The End of America, argues that bureaucracy has killed e…

Started by sabelmouse

0 Oct 21, 2009

Save the Planet with Pranks, Tutus and Civil Disobedience

Channel Icon Subscribe Unsubscribe GristTV 20 October 2009 (more info) (less info) Want to Subscribe? Sign In or Sign Up now! You say you w…

Started by sabelmouse

0 Oct 21, 2009

Falcon Heene Not Quite a balloon Boy

Any one who has followed the news the last couple of day has heard the story of 6 year old Falcon Heene who was suspected of climbing into…

Started by Eric Martin Gorse

4 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Lombardian

Recyclable Is Not Recycled: Why Recyclable is the Greenwashing-est Word Around Because it doesn't mean anything.

recyclable bottles photo Press Association via AP Images READ MORE ABOUT: Ecological Footprint | Green Home | Plastic | Recycling Recyc…

Started by sabelmouse

2 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Paulsifer

Narcisim, Zombies, and Other Questions.

When I watch Zombie movies today, i see a growing trend. We as a race are extremely narcissistic about the whole issue. Time and time again…

Started by DrM

6 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Lombardian

Deforestation and the true cost of Europe's cheap meat

Cheap meat has become a way of life in much of Europe, but the full price is being paid across Latin America as vast soya plantations…

Started by sabelmouse

1 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by sabelmouse

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service