Nerdfighters

Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events (1,983)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think? Buses v Cars

From the kind folks at the BBC: Why cars are greener than buses (maybe)

Started by Chip Cook

1 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by sabelmouse

swineflu caused by intensive farming?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/apr/28/swine-flu-inten... http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/apr/27/swine-flu-mexic

Started by sabelmouse

3 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by sabelmouse

Clotheslines Banned in Thousands of U.S. Communities

i would roll around laughing if this was not so scary. You are officially invited to join the fight to legalize it...again. No, we're not…

Started by sabelmouse

18 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by sabelmouse

Shakespeare had no BlackBerry and Aristotle mananged without an iPhone

All of our technology is completely unnecessary for a happy life: Bono and Bob Geldof should be campaigning to 'make wealth history', write…

Started by sabelmouse

20 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by MisterShadow

Octomom

I just watched a documentary about octomom and I was frankly horrified at people’s reactions to her. There were people saying that she's pa…

Started by Morwenna Hitch

16 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by sabelmouse

Brixton Pound Launch

Last week saw the launch of Brixton's local currency, the Brixton Pound, with much fanfare. In this interview, we get the details on the…

Started by sabelmouse

0 Nov 17, 2009

There's No Party Like...

a Communist's party. What is your favorite politcal party/method of governance? It doesnt have to be one that works or exists or has been…

Started by Chris

33 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Chris

Could Apple pull off the Tablet?

If Apple does produce this Tablet, I think it'll be the operating system that makes or breaks it. If it ships with OS X Snow Leopard, or ev…

Started by Mr. Morozov

2 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Mr. Morozov

Living in a Sizeist Society: Woman Attacked on Evening Commute

British businesswoman Martha Coupe was sitting in an almost-empty train car on the way back from work. Suddenly, someone screamed "You big…

Started by sabelmouse

16 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by sabelmouse

To pee or not to pee

Staff at Wimpole Hall using their new Staff at Wimpole Hall using their new "pee bale" to aid composting. Phot…

Started by sabelmouse

6 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Mr. Morozov

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service