Nerdfighters

Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events (1,933)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COP15: What's at Stake in Under 5 Minutes

Your guide to the UN Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen. Matt McDermott By Matt McDermott Brooklyn, NY, USA | Wed Oct 14 08:00:00 GM…

Started by sabelmouse

0 Oct 15, 2009

Harry Potter Council of Awesome

Ok, I'm in a Model UN class and we're trying to think of a council from almost every nerdy fandom (we just finished Lord of the Rings and w…

Started by Julia Lewis

2 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Brian Kennedy

Rising population and its consequences! I cry doom, and i have facts!

This is a message directed at Hank and John. As well as at all of Nerdfighteria and my pants. We have so far been working to decrease world…

Started by DrM

6 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Mike Bogue

No Impact Man: The Movie Everyone Is Talking About (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/11/no-impact-man-the-movie-e_n_282472.htm You might have heard something about No Impact Man. Maybe…

Started by sabelmouse

19 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by sabelmouse

What is wrong with science????

I have seen several discussions on this board where science and scientific principles are misinterpeted and used to state the opposite of t…

Started by Mike Bogue

39 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Mike Bogue

Why Are Doctors Selling Out to Coke?

* Comments On October 6, the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) announced its new partnership with Coca-Cola. What does AAFP get…

Started by sabelmouse

0 Oct 13, 2009

Warless World?

The prompt is: Are wars an inevitability of the human race? (Reasonable assumptions about the characteristics of humans only, please.)

Started by Gabriel Haulk

15 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by thatgirlthere

The "Jewish race"?

I have a question, and I thought there would be no better group to ask than the Nerdfighters. This is an awkwardly phrased question, but i…

Started by Melodie

38 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Kenny

Physical Prowess Nerdfighter!!??

I'm not sure if I have the right to issue challenges, but I would like to challenge your perception. Your perception of generic nerds, nerd…

Started by Groovy Jones

9 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Groovy Jones

This Little Piggie…

"'They will sit on your lap while you watch TV so you can scratch their belly. They will even talk to you and have you giggling for hours."…

Started by sabelmouse

8 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Decepticon

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service