Nerdfighters

Entertainment and Fun (1,903)

Featured Discussions

Favorite instrument and why!

These are always fun. Whats your favorite instrument, and give a good reason. Ill start with Bass guitar. I've played bass and guitar, an…

Started by Dan [Kunk Rock]Latest Reply

Prove You're A Nerd.

Show me your nerd cred. and prove you're and nerd.  I'll go first: Memorized the first 50 digits of Pi for fun. On my school's academic te…

Started by Miles FertelLatest Reply

Can you name the movies by just these quotes?

1) "Buddy the Elf. What's your favorite color?" 2) "Hate hate hate. Hate hate hate. Double Hate. Loath Entirely." 3) "Were you one of thos…

Started by Margo AKA MoonburstLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corrupt a Wish.

It's a game. Bob and Sally will now show you how to play. Bob: I wish I had a dog.Sally: Granted, but it eats you. I wish I had a shirt.Bob…

Started by Terra Rose

4434 4 hours ago
Reply by Ava H

FFX XIV connectivity

Long story short: I bought Tamriel Unlimited, and it just made me miss FFXIV -- so I went back and picked up Heavensward -- now I have a ne…

Started by Kristopher Holmberg

0 7 hours ago

Three Clichés About Where You Live

State three clichés about where you live and see if people can guess where you are from. I think it would be fun to see all the cultural mi…

Started by Susan

3932 7 hours ago
Reply by Kristopher Holmberg

What song are you listening to right now?

Just curious as to what other nerdfighters listen to. Please post the Song, Artist, and Album of whatever song is playing as you type.

Started by Chris McClure

3640 7 hours ago

Prove You're A Nerd.

Show me your nerd cred. and prove you're and nerd.  I'll go first: Memorized the first 50 digits of Pi for fun. On my school's academic te…

Started by Miles Fertel

230 7 hours ago

Favorite instrument and why!

These are always fun. Whats your favorite instrument, and give a good reason. Ill start with Bass guitar. I've played bass and guitar, an…

Started by Dan [Kunk Rock]

127 7 hours ago

First word that pops into your head...

Simple. Somebody says a word, and you say the first thing that comes to mind when you see that word! Honestly, the FIRST word that comes to…

Started by Allison Julie

11006 yesterday
Reply by Danno

the Question Game.

So lets play the question game, i'll start with a question then every reply after that must be a question somehow flowing with the question…

Started by Amy.

9540 Jul 22
Reply by Danno

This or That

It's a pretty simple game. Name two things that are fairly similar (Mac or PC; Coke or Pepsi; etc) the next person chooses one of the two a…

Started by Elijah Joseph Donnelly

3029 Jul 22
Reply by Ava H

A Different Sort Of Question Game

Who wants to play? Here's what you do. One person asks a question, and the next person answers that question incorrectly, and then asks a n…

Started by Melodie

3196 Jul 22
Reply by Ava H

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service