Nerdfighters

Entertainment and Fun (1,882)

Featured Discussions

Favorite instrument and why!

These are always fun. Whats your favorite instrument, and give a good reason. Ill start with Bass guitar. I've played bass and guitar, an…

Started by Dan [Kunk Rock]Latest Reply

Prove You're A Nerd.

Show me your nerd cred. and prove you're and nerd.  I'll go first: Memorized the first 50 digits of Pi for fun. On my school's academic te…

Started by Miles FertelLatest Reply

Can you name the movies by just these quotes?

1) "Buddy the Elf. What's your favorite color?" 2) "Hate hate hate. Hate hate hate. Double Hate. Loath Entirely." 3) "Were you one of thos…

Started by Margo AKA MoonburstLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First word that pops into your head...

Simple. Somebody says a word, and you say the first thing that comes to mind when you see that word! Honestly, the FIRST word that comes to…

Started by Allison Julie

10776 12 hours ago
Reply by Maren Robison

Three Clichés About Where You Live

State three clichés about where you live and see if people can guess where you are from. I think it would be fun to see all the cultural mi…

Started by Susan

3877 12 hours ago
Reply by Ava Soesbe

What song are you listening to right now?

Just curious as to what other nerdfighters listen to. Please post the Song, Artist, and Album of whatever song is playing as you type.

Started by Chris McClure

3601 on Tuesday
Reply by Danno

If you could marry any fictional character from any book or movie who would it be?

only one. good luck narrowing it down. mine is Kartik from the Gemma Doyle tril.

Started by Jessalyn

959 on Tuesday
Reply by Jim Davis

Prove You're A Nerd.

Show me your nerd cred. and prove you're and nerd.  I'll go first: Memorized the first 50 digits of Pi for fun. On my school's academic te…

Started by Miles Fertel

205 on Tuesday
Reply by Anna Ferguson

If you were FORCED to get a tattoo right now, but you could choose anything...

What would it be, where would you put it, and WHY?! And none of that "hurrhurr a little dot in my bellybutton so no one would see hurrhur…

Started by Liz

489 on Saturday
Reply by Sam Halford

Great wii games that people must play?

I'm a new owner of a wii u (I got it from my dad since he died) and so far I got a mario game for wii that he did buy and one with small ga…

Started by Linda Bergkvist Aspring

0 Jul 18

the Question Game.

So lets play the question game, i'll start with a question then every reply after that must be a question somehow flowing with the question…

Started by Amy.

9507 Jul 17
Reply by Danno

Favorite instrument and why!

These are always fun. Whats your favorite instrument, and give a good reason. Ill start with Bass guitar. I've played bass and guitar, an…

Started by Dan [Kunk Rock]

119 Jul 14
Reply by Anna Ferguson

WORD ASSOCIATION!

I'll say a word, the next person has to then say another word that is linked or associated to the previous one (hence the neame of the game…

Started by charlee_em

14262 Jul 12
Reply by Shravan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service