Nerdfighters

Entertainment and Fun (1,876)

Featured Discussions

Favorite instrument and why!

These are always fun. Whats your favorite instrument, and give a good reason. Ill start with Bass guitar. I've played bass and guitar, an…

Started by Dan [Kunk Rock]Latest Reply

Prove You're A Nerd.

Show me your nerd cred. and prove you're and nerd.  I'll go first: Memorized the first 50 digits of Pi for fun. On my school's academic te…

Started by Miles FertelLatest Reply

Can you name the movies by just these quotes?

1) "Buddy the Elf. What's your favorite color?" 2) "Hate hate hate. Hate hate hate. Double Hate. Loath Entirely." 3) "Were you one of thos…

Started by Margo AKA MoonburstLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WORD ASSOCIATION!

I'll say a word, the next person has to then say another word that is linked or associated to the previous one (hence the neame of the game…

Started by charlee_em

14235 9 hours ago
Reply by Bartholomew

Just Hit Paste

So I want everyone to just hit paste and see what's been stored in their paste memory. mine is: "Snuffalufagus because he is both alive and…

Started by Sarah

4988 yesterday
Reply by Mitchel- the little asian

the Question Game.

So lets play the question game, i'll start with a question then every reply after that must be a question somehow flowing with the question…

Started by Amy.

9490 on Sunday
Reply by Kitty Winans

Prove You're A Nerd.

Show me your nerd cred. and prove you're and nerd.  I'll go first: Memorized the first 50 digits of Pi for fun. On my school's academic te…

Started by Miles Fertel

180 on Sunday
Reply by Amy Rose

First word that pops into your head...

Simple. Somebody says a word, and you say the first thing that comes to mind when you see that word! Honestly, the FIRST word that comes to…

Started by Allison Said

10704 on Friday
Reply by Danno

Three Clichés About Where You Live

State three clichés about where you live and see if people can guess where you are from. I think it would be fun to see all the cultural mi…

Started by Susan

3840 Apr 16
Reply by Zach Wiseman

The random questions game!

I've played this game with my friend Abird (hit her up here) and it's a lot of fun so here goes.one person will ask a random, totally out o…

Started by Ace of Anton

1665 Apr 15
Reply by Zara

Think of A Reason to Fire the person above you

Anything at all! Have fun guys. Example. -Caught stealing the secretaries M & M's. You are fired.

Started by Neal

2217 Apr 15
Reply by EladPS-Ace

This or That

It's a pretty simple game. Name two things that are fairly similar (Mac or PC; Coke or Pepsi; etc) the next person chooses one of the two a…

Started by Elijah Joseph Donnelly

3015 Apr 15
Reply by Baylee Ashton

Corrupt a Wish.

It's a game. Bob and Sally will now show you how to play. Bob: I wish I had a dog.Sally: Granted, but it eats you. I wish I had a shirt.Bob…

Started by Terra Rose

4403 Apr 15
Reply by Baylee Ashton

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service