Nerdfighters

Entertainment and Fun (1,888)

Featured Discussions

Favorite instrument and why!

These are always fun. Whats your favorite instrument, and give a good reason. Ill start with Bass guitar. I've played bass and guitar, an…

Started by Dan [Kunk Rock]Latest Reply

Prove You're A Nerd.

Show me your nerd cred. and prove you're and nerd.  I'll go first: Memorized the first 50 digits of Pi for fun. On my school's academic te…

Started by Miles FertelLatest Reply

Can you name the movies by just these quotes?

1) "Buddy the Elf. What's your favorite color?" 2) "Hate hate hate. Hate hate hate. Double Hate. Loath Entirely." 3) "Were you one of thos…

Started by Margo AKA MoonburstLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First word that pops into your head...

Simple. Somebody says a word, and you say the first thing that comes to mind when you see that word! Honestly, the FIRST word that comes to…

Started by Allison Julie

10871 2 hours ago
Reply by Emily Ruppel

Horror is Hilarious!

Photos of Fear have never been so Funny! ...and follow the links for more hijinks, Ha Ha Ha!      

Started by LoCAtek MexiCali

0 on Sunday

Three Clichés About Where You Live

State three clichés about where you live and see if people can guess where you are from. I think it would be fun to see all the cultural mi…

Started by Susan

3909 on Friday
Reply by Zachary Packard

Prove You're A Nerd.

Show me your nerd cred. and prove you're and nerd.  I'll go first: Memorized the first 50 digits of Pi for fun. On my school's academic te…

Started by Miles Fertel

211 Sep 25
Reply by Anna Z

The Maze Runner movie

I saw The Maze Runner yesterday, super excited about it as I had read the amazing book. Yet, there were manhy inaccuracies and (unnecessary…

Started by Jessica Wyman

0 Sep 21

WORD ASSOCIATION!

I'll say a word, the next person has to then say another word that is linked or associated to the previous one (hence the neame of the game…

Started by charlee_em

14268 Sep 21
Reply by Caitlin

Can you name the movies by just these quotes?

1) "Buddy the Elf. What's your favorite color?" 2) "Hate hate hate. Hate hate hate. Double Hate. Loath Entirely." 3) "Were you one of thos…

Started by Margo AKA Moonburst

81 Sep 18
Reply by Hunter "Rubix" Short

Names you want to name you kids

At my lunch table today some of my friends were taking about names they want to name their future kids, you know like all girls do ;) and I…

Started by Mel

1486 Sep 17
Reply by Rose Tyler

Stupidest things people have said

Have you ever heard someone make a comment that was just stupid? it could be stupid because of the situation(like you were talking about wh…

Started by Lily

1988 Sep 14
Reply by Josephine penwell

Favorite instrument and why!

These are always fun. Whats your favorite instrument, and give a good reason. Ill start with Bass guitar. I've played bass and guitar, an…

Started by Dan [Kunk Rock]

123 Sep 13
Reply by Ruchia Harana

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service