Nerdfighters

Entertainment and Fun (1,886)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Yeti, Finally Revealed!

Shave the yeti to finally see what John's wife looks like! DISCLAIMER: Not meant to be taken seriously.

Started by Joshua R Brant

4 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by neeshaknowsall

My Stretch Armstrong Passed Away... R.I.P. Stretch

So my Stretch Armstrong toy I've had since the 1990s has died today, of internal bleeding/old age. He was very ill for quite some time, hav…

Started by Jacob Martin

0 May 31, 2009

Nerdfighter Tetris

I was playing Tetris while avoiding studying for exams, and instead of the tetris music i kept hearing hank's song, "The Man Who Throws the…

Started by Jack Moore

6 May 31, 2009
Reply by Samantha

Music festival

So I just got my Bonarroo ticket in the mail, a huge music festival in Tennessee, and I was wondering if any other Nerdfighters are attendi…

Started by Cortney

1 May 30, 2009
Reply by Meg M.

Join the DFTBA Records Street Team Now!

Most of you know that Hank put out a CD called So Jokes with a lot of his most popular YouTube songs. This record was put out through a rec…

Started by Arielle

2 May 30, 2009
Reply by Arielle

dc or marvel?

which is the best? what do you think?why is everything a question? dc is not as famous but better!

Started by joe walker

25 May 30, 2009
Reply by Ben the "Thunder-Otter"

Witch Wizard Rock Song?

If you had one song to introduce people to wrock and they had to know it had to do with HP, which one would you use? For my Theater exam w…

Started by BrewnetOdette33

0 May 30, 2009

movies you feel compelled to defend.

okay. we have threads about good movies and threads about bad movies. this is a thread about movies that you liked, but that got terrible…

Started by emmet

204 May 29, 2009
Reply by Bryant

Anagram Game!

As we know, many in the nerdfighter community enjoy anagramming. So I propose a game in which 1. You post an anagram of what the person ab…

Started by Canaries Skip

1 May 29, 2009
Reply by Laurel

Edward Cullen or Gremlin?

My mind has been plagued by this question for a while now- Would you rather date Edward Cullen or a Gremlin? I would personally choose the…

Started by Heidi

42 May 27, 2009
Reply by Heidi

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service