Nerdfighters

Entertainment and Fun (1,878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Edward Cullen or Gremlin?

My mind has been plagued by this question for a while now- Would you rather date Edward Cullen or a Gremlin? I would personally choose the…

Started by Heidi

42 May 27, 2009
Reply by Heidi

Chat apples to apples rules and how to play

Something thats just started to be played in the chat is our own version of apples to apples. How to play: Have a window open with 5 tabs…

Started by UberFridgeKing

0 May 27, 2009

Are There any Other Gilmore Girl Fanatics Out there?

Ha, this discussion is solely Gilmore Girls. All are welcom, Java Junki, Literati, Sophie, Rogan, Balcony Buddies.... I absolutely LOVE Lu…

Started by Alexa

23 May 26, 2009
Reply by Brittney

Listing: A New Phenomenon

Hello. I'm Zeebedee and I have an idea of something so epic that you may just do your happy/sexy dance in praise of me and my awesome words…

Started by Zeebedee

0 May 26, 2009

Must-See Movies

I've heard a lot of people talk about films I simply must see and I must say I'm pretty guilty of saying this myself. My question to you is…

Started by Ruby Taylor

101 May 24, 2009
Reply by Robin

Nerdy photos, do me a favor!

Hello dear nerdfighters! I have a huuuge favor to ask. In my school, I'm taking a class called Webdesign. It is what it sounds like, we de…

Started by Angelica Skywalker

6 May 24, 2009
Reply by YAY Karolina

Music downloads

I'd like to make some mix cds, for personal use and not personal monetary gain. So does anyone know of any good places to download free mus…

Started by Somewhere In the shadows

8 May 24, 2009
Reply by The Duck Queen

if you could bring back to life any of the great musicians of the past who would it be and why

kurt cobain he died prematurley, he was an amazing individual and i would give anything to have just a few moments to talk to him he fascin…

Started by tardlyness

49 May 23, 2009
Reply by Katie

Superpowers, What Would You Pick?

This is just a discussion for those of us Nerdfrighters have ever wanted a superpower (i.e. all of us). I want to know what it would be and…

Started by Loryn (Flo) Lees

46 May 22, 2009
Reply by Daphne (Fred)

Star Wars.... For Computer Nerds

No comments from me (other than this..."IT IS AMAZING!!!") but al I will do is show you how to get to this and let you see the rest... ---…

Started by OSBD

1 May 22, 2009
Reply by OSBD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service