Nerdfighters

Entertainment and Fun (1,902)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Peanutbutter: Sweet or Savory?

Discuss. P.S. "Nutty' or 'Buttery' don't count. Also, favorite jelly? What do you like more, pb or j? my favorite jelly would have to be r…

Started by Somewhere In the shadows

4 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Somewhere In the shadows

It's Myspace, Not Your Space

So my friend recorded this song the other night. i think it's hilarious but I'd like to hear what you think and plus I promised him i'd spr…

Started by Kathleen Elizabeth

4 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Mach

Nerdfighter Music Hall of Fame

If we Nerdfighters were to make a music hall of fame the first inductee would have to be Buddy Holly........His contribution to Rock is ind…

Started by Nathan Thomas

1 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Nathan Thomas

Video Game Crush?

I've already started this discussion in a Nerdfighter gamer girls group but I was wondering about the rest of Nerdfighteria's population.…

Started by Michelle T

8 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Alternative

Applauding Movies

I think it was the day I went to see HellBoy 2. Why I didn't notice before, or if I didn't notice before, I'm not sure. But at the end of t…

Started by Ren

11 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Jimmy T. Kirk

Favorite Songs Right NOW!

Basically, what this is is just where you find videos of your favorite songs right now and post them. Yeah, that's pretty much all it is. S…

Started by Matt

34 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Mush

Question for pokemon nerds!

who is your favorite pokemon? i like them all but grumpig rocks ^_^

Started by Morgan Elizabeth-Russell

27 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by sarina

Coraline/The Graveyard Book

Oh my god! I just realized that "Bod" in the Coraline movie was stolen from another of Neil Gaiman's books, The Graveyard Book. Epic Fail!!…

Started by Caity

7 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Caity

Urban Dictionary Meme

Right-o time for another meme! This one has been started by the Lovely Johny Durham19... Here is the original video....http://www.youtube.…

Started by Rob Stoel

27 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Amerah

Oh hey, Nerdfighters forum. What's up?

What's going on? How's life?

Started by TEH

58 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Allie

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service