Nerdfighters

Entertainment and Fun (1,890)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A or B?

Hello everyone! Have you heard of the A or B question? You know, this or that, yes or no? Here are some I would like you all to answer, it…

Started by Saffron Kershaw

67 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Alternative

Hotel 626. What do you think?

The other night, a friend of mine started sending me some scary games to play to see how I'd like them. Hotel 626 was the best. I thought t…

Started by Team Unicorn

4 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Team Unicorn

What's your NewsIQ?

http://pewresearch.org/newsiq/quiz/ According to the statistics calculated from the data gathered by the Pew Research Center, the average…

Started by BSmith

5 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by sabelmouse

So then, what level of hell are you going to?

I've been reading Dante's Inferno and am somewhat obsessed and in my perusal of the internet, I stumbled across this - http://www.4degreez.…

Started by Megbot.

86 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Megbot.

The Yeti, Finally Revealed!

Shave the yeti to finally see what John's wife looks like! DISCLAIMER: Not meant to be taken seriously.

Started by Joshua R Brant

4 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by neeshaknowsall

My Stretch Armstrong Passed Away... R.I.P. Stretch

So my Stretch Armstrong toy I've had since the 1990s has died today, of internal bleeding/old age. He was very ill for quite some time, hav…

Started by Jacob Martin

0 May 31, 2009

Nerdfighter Tetris

I was playing Tetris while avoiding studying for exams, and instead of the tetris music i kept hearing hank's song, "The Man Who Throws the…

Started by Jack Moore

6 May 31, 2009
Reply by Samantha

Music festival

So I just got my Bonarroo ticket in the mail, a huge music festival in Tennessee, and I was wondering if any other Nerdfighters are attendi…

Started by Cortney

1 May 30, 2009
Reply by Meg M.

Join the DFTBA Records Street Team Now!

Most of you know that Hank put out a CD called So Jokes with a lot of his most popular YouTube songs. This record was put out through a rec…

Started by Arielle

2 May 30, 2009
Reply by Arielle

dc or marvel?

which is the best? what do you think?why is everything a question? dc is not as famous but better!

Started by joe walker

25 May 30, 2009
Reply by Ben the "Thunder-Otter"

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service