Nerdfighters

Entertainment and Fun (1,890)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If you were FORCED to get a tattoo right now, but you could choose anything...

What would it be, where would you put it, and WHY?! And none of that "hurrhurr a little dot in my bellybutton so no one would see hurrhur…

Started by Liz

489 Jul 19
Reply by Sam Halford

Great wii games that people must play?

I'm a new owner of a wii u (I got it from my dad since he died) and so far I got a mario game for wii that he did buy and one with small ga…

Started by Linda Bergkvist Aspring

0 Jul 18

which fictional person would you spend the day with?

If you could spend 24 hours with any fictional character (literary, film, or other) who would it be??I'd have to say...Legolas! But I would…

Started by Lindsay Aileen

8 Jul 10
Reply by Ethan Bennett

Best shirt design to represent your country

So I'm Canadian and my sister, maybe feeling nostalgic for her home country (she's currently living in London, UK where she can't talk abou…

Started by Felicia Cope

0 Jul 9

Epic Quotes

This is the place for all those amazing quotes that you've been dying to tell someone. Any kind of quote you have... be it book, movie, or…

Started by Gremlin

676 Jul 6
Reply by Star

Pen Pals??!

Hey Nerdfighters,  I've had a little look and it seems that the last discussion about penpals was in 2009 ( I apologise before hand if I'm…

Started by Nancie

80 Jul 5
Reply by Mari Clark

What's your strangest dream ever?

Salve, whoever's reading this! I was thinking about this topic just now and decided it would be good to ask the bottomless opinion well of…

Started by The Grand Notepaddist

18 Jul 4
Reply by Becka

This or That

It's a pretty simple game. Name two things that are fairly similar (Mac or PC; Coke or Pepsi; etc) the next person chooses one of the two a…

Started by Elijah Joseph Donnelly

3023 Jun 27
Reply by Kristin Heyder

TFIOS Movie

I just watched TFIOS and I have no one to talk to about and I really would like to chat with people about it.

Started by Kinsey Shawyer

1 Jun 23
Reply by Ella Bridgett-Tomkinson

You Laugh, You Lose

The title says it all. If you laugh at any image posted in this thread, you lose. Since this is the Ning and not 4chan, I'll set up a few r…

Started by M

3261 Jun 23
Reply by Nils van Bürk

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service