Nerdfighters

Entertainment and Fun (1,900)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

shameful things that you love

The things that I'm a little ashamed of loving sooo much: 1) majora's mask ( I'm not buying the 3D one though, the one on my Wii channel wo…

Started by Amanda Weaver

3 Feb 25
Reply by Amanda Weaver

Inuyasha VS The Ghostbusters ~ Fight!

Finally, I post something silly and fun!         This started out as a text debate between friends, but this could be quite a battle!      …

Started by LoCAtek MexiCali

0 Feb 21

Favorite instrument and why!

These are always fun. Whats your favorite instrument, and give a good reason. Ill start with Bass guitar. I've played bass and guitar, an…

Started by Dan [Kunk Rock]

126 Feb 20
Reply by Noah Thomas

Comicbooks

Well I couldn't find any threads related to comicbooks...so I made one.

Started by James Knowles

6 Feb 19
Reply by Amanda Weaver

Poetry in motion - First Flight Kickstarter campaign

Hey everyone!Poetry in motion Kickstarter This is the link to my kickstarter campaign, where I'm hoping to raise £75 for my multimedia proj…

Started by Hannah Leah

0 Feb 19

I Drive Stick Shift (a video)

Hi Nerdfighters,I just put up my latest video, So I thought I'd say it with all of you!Hopefully you're entertained!http://youtu.be/3t5ayou

Started by Alec Bostwick

0 Feb 17

Looking for music

Hello Nerdfighters.  Can anyone recommend any music? I am really enjoying the Mountain Goats and Oliver Boyd and the Rememberalls at the mo…

Started by Cavaclade of Fear

4 Feb 6
Reply by Quincy

The Bird-Man (like and dislikes?)

The Bird-Man, was so great, yet so shockingly and painfully realistic, it was like a gun shot to the nose. I mean I felt that one for a…

Started by Amanda Weaver

0 Feb 4

A Survey of People Who Love Durian - That Stinky Fruit

Hi Nerdfighters! I'm writing a paper comparing the beliefs and perspectives of people who love durian - that weird, spiky, southeast Asian…

Started by Lindsay G

2 Jan 28
Reply by Lindsay G

Multilingual onomatopoeia

For all of you multilingual people out there, write down an onomatopoeic sound in English and one other language that you can speak. For in…

Started by Best [Forum ಠಿ_ಠ Mod]

7 Jan 28
Reply by Eystein,

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service