Nerdfighters

Entertainment and Fun (1,894)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Five Tails new let's play series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Vbvl6QRIc&feature=youtu.be Watch the new lets play channel to help advertise for my gaming company F…

Started by Mark Clutter

0 Oct 11, 2014

Horror is Hilarious!

Photos of Fear have never been so Funny! ...and follow the links for more hijinks, Ha Ha Ha!      

Started by LoCAtek MexiCali

0 Sep 28, 2014

The Maze Runner movie

I saw The Maze Runner yesterday, super excited about it as I had read the amazing book. Yet, there were manhy inaccuracies and (unnecessary…

Started by Jessica Wyman

0 Sep 21, 2014

Stupidest things people have said

Have you ever heard someone make a comment that was just stupid? it could be stupid because of the situation(like you were talking about wh…

Started by Lily

1988 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Josephine penwell

favorite john green quote

this can be from one of his books or from him directly

Started by yaya25@me.com

13 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Rose Tyler

Anime

Hi everyone! This discussion is for all you anime fans out there. I'm looking to start watching some anime tv/movies and this is very new t…

Started by Ella Cuskelly

12 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Ella Cuskelly

Looking for music

Hello Nerdfighters.  Can anyone recommend any music? I am really enjoying the Mountain Goats and Oliver Boyd and the Rememberalls at the mo…

Started by Cavaclade of Fear

2 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Rose Tyler

Legend Of Korra just ended (i mean season 3)---SPOILER ALERT--

I know it's just a show on Nickelodeon but i just really like it. I don't know... Thoughts? I thought the third season was really good bec…

Started by Konstantina Karatzas

0 Aug 27, 2014

Dragon*Con 2014

Any nerd-fighters attending this year? Alpha-01@hotmail.com if you want to meet up. Costuming, Science, Hacking, and Dancing are all on the…

Started by Chunky Chicken

0 Aug 26, 2014

Make Halloweens Suck Less [Decorations, Video Games, Movies, Recipes, Places or Events]

This is forum is about fellow nerdfighters coming together and recommending things to do on Halloween. Some people after they conside…

Started by Amanda Weaver

4 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Amanda Weaver

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service