Entertainment and Fun (1,893)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who is the best doctor?

Who do you think is the best Doctor for me it's David Tennant

Started by Katya Wolfy

46 Aug 25
Reply by Amanda Weaver

Book Titles... In Your Pants.

Best Book Titles to add In My Pants at the end of?

Started by Dimitra

876 Aug 15
Reply by Audrey

Corrupt a Wish.

It's a game. Bob and Sally will now show you how to play. Bob: I wish I had a dog.Sally: Granted, but it eats you. I wish I had a shirt.Bob…

Started by Terra Rose

4423 Aug 9
Reply by jessah marie

The random questions game!

I've played this game with my friend Abird (hit her up here) and it's a lot of fun so here goes.one person will ask a random, totally out o…

Started by Ace of Anton

1672 Aug 7
Reply by Emily Ruppel

If you could marry any fictional character from any book or movie who would it be?

only one. good luck narrowing it down. mine is Kartik from the Gemma Doyle tril.

Started by Jessalyn

959 Jul 21
Reply by Jim Davis

If you were FORCED to get a tattoo right now, but you could choose anything...

What would it be, where would you put it, and WHY?! And none of that "hurrhurr a little dot in my bellybutton so no one would see hurrhur…

Started by Liz

489 Jul 19
Reply by Sam Halford

Great wii games that people must play?

I'm a new owner of a wii u (I got it from my dad since he died) and so far I got a mario game for wii that he did buy and one with small ga…

Started by Linda Bergkvist Aspring

0 Jul 18

which fictional person would you spend the day with?

If you could spend 24 hours with any fictional character (literary, film, or other) who would it be??I'd have to say...Legolas! But I would…

Started by Lindsay Aileen

8 Jul 10
Reply by Ethan Bennett

Best shirt design to represent your country

So I'm Canadian and my sister, maybe feeling nostalgic for her home country (she's currently living in London, UK where she can't talk abou…

Started by Felicia Cope

0 Jul 9

Epic Quotes

This is the place for all those amazing quotes that you've been dying to tell someone. Any kind of quote you have... be it book, movie, or…

Started by Gremlin

676 Jul 6
Reply by Star

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service