Nerdfighters

Entertainment and Fun (1,895)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite Musical?

I'm not sure if there has ever been a thread like this before, but what is your favorite musical? :] Mine is Hairspray. Or the Wizard of O…

Started by Margaret

73 Jan 9
Reply by Kieran O'Brien

Best Archaic/Nerdy Insults!

Hello all, Do you have any hilarious or creative insults to share (especially from Shakespeare's time)? My favorite (although I don't know…

Started by Daniel Fletcher

2 Jan 8
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

Pun competition/thread.

So, I didn't know if Nerdfighters are big on puns. I kind of want to see how y'all do. :)

Started by Lauren Westbrook

2 Jan 8
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

Battle Field Bad Company 2

Hello Nerdfighters! Anyone out there play BFBC2 for the xbox? My gamertag is ThornyBaconboy and I'm looking for NerdFighters who have playe…

Started by William Fellmeth

0 Dec 29, 2014

If You Could...

If you could have ANY power besides the usual (flying, invisibility, etc.) what would you be/be able to do?

Started by Jesse

8 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

Star Wars Vs. Star Trek

Which of these is better? I know more about Star Wars than i do Star Trek, so SW is kinda my favorite. My Dad is a huge ST fan though. What…

Started by Will Rivers

4 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Ingrid Sousa

Names you want to name you kids

At my lunch table today some of my friends were taking about names they want to name their future kids, you know like all girls do ;) and I…

Started by Mel

1492 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Ali

A Different Sort Of Question Game

Who wants to play? Here's what you do. One person asks a question, and the next person answers that question incorrectly, and then asks a n…

Started by Melodie

3192 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Quincy

Nostalgic Nerdfighteria Pieces

New Nerdfighter, was watching a bunch of videos and decided to make this, post anything similar you got!

Started by Alex McGregor

0 Oct 28, 2014

Scooter Bro

Recently I participated in a film making workshop with some friends. We ended up making a weird scooter/unicorn movie and overall it was a…

Started by Holly Sulenta

0 Oct 27, 2014

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service