Nerdfighters

Entertainment and Fun (1,885)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This or That

It's a pretty simple game. Name two things that are fairly similar (Mac or PC; Coke or Pepsi; etc) the next person chooses one of the two a…

Started by Elijah Joseph Donnelly

3023 Jun 27
Reply by Kristin Heyder

TFIOS Movie

I just watched TFIOS and I have no one to talk to about and I really would like to chat with people about it.

Started by Kinsey Shawyer

1 Jun 23
Reply by Ella Bridgett-Tomkinson

You Laugh, You Lose

The title says it all. If you laugh at any image posted in this thread, you lose. Since this is the Ning and not 4chan, I'll set up a few r…

Started by M

3261 Jun 23
Reply by Nils van Bürk

Nerdy School Projects

I have observed quite a few Nerdfighter posts in my time and one thing that crops up a lot is our tendency to infuse our nerdy passions int…

Started by Madeline Tayla Stevens

0 Jun 22

Best Anime ever?

What do think is the best anime? Choose from anything, no restrictions here!

Started by DizzyMerm!

353 Jun 17
Reply by Raven

Think of A Reason to Fire the person above you

Anything at all! Have fun guys. Example. -Caught stealing the secretaries M & M's. You are fired.

Started by Neal

2224 Jun 15
Reply by Hannah Wagner

The Song Game

I think of a song and post the lyrics (not all, just an exerpt). Then someone else must think of another set of song lyrics containg words…

Started by Maggie

1028 Jun 14
Reply by Mark Byrd

The magic vending machine

Behold, the magic vending machine.   Insert a coin, and let the next commenter decide what goodies you get :D   I'll start...   *inserts co…

Started by Emily Howarth

781 Jun 13
Reply by Kelly Marie

Awesome movies that no one knows about

for all the movie geeks here, lets make a list of good movies that no one knows about, (just keep it organised and easier to find put the y…

Started by Zé Roberto

75 Jun 12
Reply by Raven

What is the Worst Movie of All TIME?

Please, Please, PLEASE can you tell the worst movie you ever watched, or a movie that was so bad that too many people warned you about it,…

Started by KenKen

832 Jun 12
Reply by Raven

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service