Entertainment and Fun (1,902)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What video games do you play?

E3 has gotten me in a very video gamey mood. I wonder what types of video games you fellow nerdfighters like.

Started by CeladonPie

12 May 5
Reply by Raven

Book Titles... In Your Pants.

Best Book Titles to add In My Pants at the end of?

Started by Dimitra

881 May 5
Reply by Raven

Making a moral version of Grand Theft Auto (Brainstorm thread)

Disclaimer: although I would like to someday make video games, and think it would be cool to make this particular video game, I do not curr…

Started by Jesse Howell

2 Apr 21
Reply by Quincy

You Laugh, You Lose

The title says it all. If you laugh at any image posted in this thread, you lose. Since this is the Ning and not 4chan, I'll set up a few r…

Started by M

3263 Apr 5
Reply by Madison Shidler

Synthesisers and other electronic goods.

I was just wondering, if there's any other electronic musicians around? I'd honestly be intrigued into what equipment you have and use aswe…

Started by Kieran Jupe

1 Mar 25
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

Totally Random: What Font Do you Write In?

For all that that type/write for leisure, what font do you enjoy using? I'm working on a novel and I'm getting frustrated because I can't f…

Started by Kevin

92 Mar 12
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

Youtube channel Thug Notes/ Wisecrack

I love this youtube channel, it's funny, clever and it makes you think. It's definitely for a teenager or a nerd who wants to learn somethi…

Started by Amanda Weaver

0 Mar 2

Being a critic, on the movie horns: What I liked about the movie: 1)      The powers of the horns- The…

Started by Amanda Weaver

0 Mar 2

shameful things that you love

The things that I'm a little ashamed of loving sooo much: 1) majora's mask ( I'm not buying the 3D one though, the one on my Wii channel wo…

Started by Amanda Weaver

3 Feb 25
Reply by Amanda Weaver

Inuyasha VS The Ghostbusters ~ Fight!

Finally, I post something silly and fun!         This started out as a text debate between friends, but this could be quite a battle!      …

Started by LoCAtek MexiCali

0 Feb 21

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service