Nerdfighters

Entertainment and Fun (1,896)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

the Question Game.

So lets play the question game, i'll start with a question then every reply after that must be a question somehow flowing with the question…

Started by Amy.

9532 Jan 26
Reply by Coos Baakman

questions of awesomness

Ask a question and lets see who can come up with the most creative answer :D

Started by Heatherliz

5 Jan 22
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

Think of A Reason to Fire the person above you

Anything at all! Have fun guys. Example. -Caught stealing the secretaries M & M's. You are fired.

Started by Neal

2232 Jan 19
Reply by Eystein,

Prove You're A Nerd.

Show me your nerd cred. and prove you're and nerd.  I'll go first: Memorized the first 50 digits of Pi for fun. On my school's academic te…

Started by Miles Fertel

224 Jan 18
Reply by Saoirse

Favorite Musical?

I'm not sure if there has ever been a thread like this before, but what is your favorite musical? :] Mine is Hairspray. Or the Wizard of O…

Started by Margaret

73 Jan 9
Reply by Kieran O'Brien

Best Archaic/Nerdy Insults!

Hello all, Do you have any hilarious or creative insults to share (especially from Shakespeare's time)? My favorite (although I don't know…

Started by Daniel Fletcher

2 Jan 8
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

Pun competition/thread.

So, I didn't know if Nerdfighters are big on puns. I kind of want to see how y'all do. :)

Started by Lauren Westbrook

2 Jan 8
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

Battle Field Bad Company 2

Hello Nerdfighters! Anyone out there play BFBC2 for the xbox? My gamertag is ThornyBaconboy and I'm looking for NerdFighters who have playe…

Started by William Fellmeth

0 Dec 29, 2014

If You Could...

If you could have ANY power besides the usual (flying, invisibility, etc.) what would you be/be able to do?

Started by Jesse

8 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

Star Wars Vs. Star Trek

Which of these is better? I know more about Star Wars than i do Star Trek, so SW is kinda my favorite. My Dad is a huge ST fan though. What…

Started by Will Rivers

4 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Ingrid Sousa

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service