Nerdfighters

Entertainment and Fun (1,878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you prefer...?

I'm going to start with a "Do you prefer...?" question, and then someone will answer AND they'll also include their own "Do you prefer...?"…

Started by Jasmine

1729 Mar 8
Reply by Úna Parkinson

One Man, Two Comics

Fellow Nerdfighters, I have two webcomics that I am the main author and illustrator for. The first comic is called Megadane. It is a comic…

Started by Eric Fritz-Waters

1 Mar 4
Reply by Eystein,

ps vita players

I was just wondering if anyone On here plays the vita, looking for more people to add and play games on with. My add is MidnightMundo if an…

Started by Ghandi sparks

0 Mar 4

Favorite companion:

In doctor who, who was your favorite companion and why? Also favorite doctor??? ;)

Started by PartTimeNinja

8 Feb 24
Reply by Sydney Dembski

Final fantasy x

Just posting this because how excited I am for the hd remake of ffx and I can already feel the nostalgia and have always thought it is the…

Started by Ghandi sparks

12 Feb 23
Reply by Elizabeth Brooke

The Time of the Doctor

What did you guys think? I personally didn't like it very much. I had myself all prepared for an emotional breakdown and I was really disap…

Started by Kate Marsden

30 Feb 21
Reply by Best [Forum ಠಿ_ಠ Mod]

Minecraft Servers

I just put together a multiplayer minecraft server!  Post here if you would like to join my mining team!   I will PM you my IP address as l…

Started by Gillman

1 Feb 21
Reply by MoAde M Jagusah

Golden Axe

I've been playing the original Golden Axe series on my handheld Sega. I was wondering, does anyone else remember Golden Axe (1,2,3) for Seg…

Started by Chelsea-Nicole Warren

0 Feb 18

Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

So I started playing this awesome RPG last night called Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom. I love it so far. I'm playing as a mage that I conven…

Started by Chelsea-Nicole Warren

0 Feb 15

Favorite movie quotes

"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda (Star Wars) "You idiots! These are not them! You’ve captured their stunt doubles!” — Spaceballs

Started by Allen de la Garza

10 Feb 13
Reply by Luna Barth

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service