Nerdfighters

Entertainment and Fun (1,882)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If You Could...

If you could have ANY power besides the usual (flying, invisibility, etc.) what would you be/be able to do?

Started by Jesse

7 Jun 8
Reply by Joe the Magnificent

Stupidest things people have said

Have you ever heard someone make a comment that was just stupid? it could be stupid because of the situation(like you were talking about wh…

Started by Lily

1977 Jun 7
Reply by Katrina

I write nerdy moooosik! :D

Dear Nerdfighters, Since you are all so awesome and world suck has become quite prevalent in my life, I was wondering if you could help me…

Started by Tasha

0 Jun 3

Myers-Briggs Personality Sorter (an informal survey)

I was curious what all of us have scored on the Myers-Briggs test. I'm pretty sure I've seen a lot of Idealists (or NFs...see the coinciden…

Started by Flyyn duMartier

175 Jun 2
Reply by Hannah Leah

Names you want to name you kids

At my lunch table today some of my friends were taking about names they want to name their future kids, you know like all girls do ;) and I…

Started by Mel

1478 Jun 2
Reply by Sophia

Nerdfighter Tetris Arena

Hello to all of you tetris fans! I found this site online that allows you to play different kinds of tetris (tetrisfriends.com) for free an…

Started by Meghan

0 Jun 1

Favorite Musical?

I'm not sure if there has ever been a thread like this before, but what is your favorite musical? :] Mine is Hairspray. Or the Wizard of O…

Started by Margaret

71 May 27
Reply by Kim Francois

Hero or Villian?

Would you rather be a Hero or a Villian? Let me know :)

Started by Poppy

8 May 24
Reply by Jenna Viel

Looking for music

Hello Nerdfighters.  Can anyone recommend any music? I am really enjoying the Mountain Goats and Oliver Boyd and the Rememberalls at the mo…

Started by Cavaclade of Fear

1 May 17
Reply by Hannah Marie

Fun with fractals

Alright, here's something fun for those of you who like math but aren't the greatest at it. A Koch snowflake is a triangle with infinite tr…

Started by Ethan Bennett

0 May 16

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service