Nerdfighters

Nerdfighter videos (745)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Youtube vlogs anyone?

Hey just wondering if any of you nerdfighters have a youtube account :] let me know and ill check it out! Heres mine: http://www.youtube.…

Started by LaRhea Phillips

29 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Roxy S

Are you a youtuber?

It has come to my attention that a lot of nerdfighters are youtubers.  And, if you're like me, you like to make videos, but sometimes there…

Started by Tom

90 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Roxy S

Any YouTubers out there?

I know that this is a silly question, but as I was looking through the lists, there are a lot of youtubers on nerdfighters.com, and for tho…

Started by GeekWill

58 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Roxy S

My Alice in Wonderland themed Dance Set

Hey guys! So I used to lurk around here, but I competed in KASA Dance-Off 2013 this week, and we placed 2nd, which is the best my school ha…

Started by Sherveen Uduwana

0 Dec 2, 2013

Advice on starting a youtube channel

I also posted this in our collective pants:  At least to start with I'll be doing video game reviews, not anything over the top or specifi…

Started by DJ Wilson

2 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Scott Ripley

Two Generations of Nerd Fighters

Hello all. So, my daughter (5) was interested in movies and video and such. She also loves Harry Potter, LotR, zombies, and her favorite pr…

Started by Chris

5 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Chris

Any Nerdfighters want to learn some Chinese?

Hey fellow nerdfighters! I've been learning Mandarin for a couple of years now, and I know it's pretty tough. So in an effort to decrease w…

Started by Kyle McCallum

0 Nov 20, 2013

My brother is my nerd-spiration and I hope he'll never change.

My brother is 13 years old. He is/was an expat...but it's hard to say which. He's either a Taiwanese boy living in America or he's an Ameri…

Started by Diana Chang

0 Nov 6, 2013

Edgar Allan Poe's Writing Vlog... feedback?

Hey all, I just launched a new webseries, A Tell Tale Vlog, about Edgar Allan Poe's attempts to keep a writing vlog while Lenore the Lady…

Started by Yulin Kuang

0 Oct 21, 2013

I am working on a project for all physical comedy, vaudeville, circus & art nerds!

Howdy, I have been building a documentary project for and about physical comedy, vaudeville, circus & art nerds called "A FOOL'S IDEA"…

Started by blightproductions

0 Oct 17, 2013

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service