Nerdfighters

Nerdfighter videos (740)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nerdfighters Info Colab Project

Hey guys, Forums/Blogs Admin Thomas and myself have been toying with the idea of setting up some kind of colab project on the existing cha…

Started by Dave J- Operations Admin

0 Sep 26, 2013

Any interest in a Ph.D.-related video series?

Hey there nerdfolk; I'm Jonny, I'm 24 years old, and if all goes to plan, I should be starting a Ph.D. in Politics come September.What occ…

Started by Jonathon Dean

2 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Christian gentry

Video of Hank and Katherine's wedding! Sort of...

It's video, taken by their parents and found via Youtube, of their wedding and wedding rehersal. Not the ceremony but a clip of the couple…

Started by Readera

14 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Daisy Clementine

Collaboration Channel With Entertainment News, Science, and Current Events!

So I had to take a break from vlogging, but I'm looking to get back into it. I would like to collaborate with somebody who is willing to do…

Started by Alexis Prazak

0 Aug 25, 2013

Collaboration Channel With Entertainment News, Science, and Current Events!

So I had to take a break from vlogging, but I'm looking to get back into it. I would like to collaborate with somebody who is willing to do…

Started by Alexis Prazak

0 Aug 25, 2013

Vlogging Group

So I have been daily vlogging for around 2 months now and I want to step it up. I was wondering if there was a group of other vloggers who…

Started by Bobby Joe Vandenavond

3 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Alexis Prazak

COLLAB Channel! Come Audition :)

Hey Guys, I'm Nathan, from NateTimeTV, and I've started auditions for my collaboration channel on youtube. It's not been named yet, so I'm…

Started by Nathan

0 Aug 15, 2013

Hi, I'm new to his forum.

Hello. I'm new to this forum, but I've been watching John and Hank's videos for many years. I'm a filmmaker. I have a Youtube channel. I…

Started by James Wall

0 Aug 12, 2013

The Hold Me Closer Project

Ok, so a little while ago, a guy named Tom Sherborne came up with a great idea - to make Tiny Cooper's musical, Hold Me Closer, a reality.…

Started by Lisa Doyle

32 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Daniella Ignacio

Teen Vloggers

Hi! I'm posting my first vlog tomorrow and I'm really excited but i'm feeling a bit lonely over here. I'm seventeen years old and I dont kn…

Started by Arielle Cole

9 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Emily Ford

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service