Nerdfighters

The Nerdfighter Ning (112)

Featured Discussions

Would-be Forums mods, come hither!

Hello my little Nerdians! Tam the forums admin or NingMaster here. If you can't tell by the header for this topic, it's a invitation for an…

Started by Tamhas ~ Admin ~Latest Reply

Terms of Service on the Nerdfighters Ning

Hello everyone.   Lately the other council members and I noticed that new members (and sometimes old members) have never heard of the ToS(T…

Started by Ode [Forums Mod]Latest Reply

What do robots and roleplaying have in common?

The truth is, nothing I can think about, besides this post.  Hello there, I am Ode, and I am the forums mod for... some time now. Today I…

Started by Ode [Forums Mod]Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Register question; "Male or female"?

Howdy.  To register, one must choose either MALE or FEMALE.  As Hank's marvelous video, "Human Sexuality is Complicated" shows, that gender…

Started by p thickens

27 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by p thickens

nerdfighters ning and nerdfighteria are seperate?

I'm sorry if this is obvious and i'm missing it, but if you have an account here, should you be able to to sign into nerdfighteria? I didn'…

Started by Andy Jefferson

0 Nov 26, 2013

Reporting Spam on Nerdfighters.ning.com?

Hey, I just got a spam post on my wall.  Is there a way to report it?   Here's what it said, and the user: Hello,How is everything with y…

Started by David HObson

4 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by GHOTi

Any Nerdfighters from Charlotte, NC / surrounding areas?

Most of my friends aren't nerdfighters and I would love to make some friends that are! Plus, Charlotte doesn't have a lot of meetups. :( 

Started by Savannah Bradley

2 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Missmebell (*Frm_Mod*)

This is probably an incredibly dumb question...

...but why are my multi-word tags separating themselves by comma into single-word tags? Is that just how it is? Or do I not know how to tag…

Started by Peyton MC

2 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Peyton MC

On the matter of My Pants (The Old Forum)

Hello.  I signed up here just to ask one question: I've noticed that the old forum, My Pants, appears to have broken.  There are a few link…

Started by Victor de Havenon

1 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Ode [Forums Mod]

Would-be Forums mods, come hither!

Hello my little Nerdians! Tam the forums admin or NingMaster here. If you can't tell by the header for this topic, it's a invitation for an…

Started by Tamhas ~ Admin ~

0 Aug 9, 2013

Trying to find a nerdfighter...

to whom I accidentally denied a friend request. Anybody know a  Jonathan Pesek?  DFTBA :D

Started by Liz Waite

1 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Chinmay Sathe ( Carl)

Improved Notification System

Being an old web design nerd, I unconsciously notice little things about websites that can sometimes irk me. I recently joined the Ning, ev…

Started by Alan Michael

1 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Drew Foster

Is there anyway to make polls on Nerdfighters?

Is there anyway to make polls on Nerdfighters?

Started by Secret_Strategem

0 Jun 17, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service