Nerdfighters

The Nerdfighter Ning (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Binary Gender Options in Registration

Oh, I am so the suck, just signing up and already posting here.  Please feel free to plop a fat ignore on me, if this issue's already come…

Started by Rylie Potter

0 Jun 14, 2013

Can't Reply

Am I the only one who can't reply to notes suddenly?

Started by Tamar Nicole Mortensen

0 Jun 4, 2013

A mobile version of this website?

Title says it all. Who else feels my pain? This website is such a... uh... well... to navigate while on a tablet/smartphone. So, anyway, if…

Started by Manoli Ferreria

1 May 31, 2013
Reply by Veronika

Chat error. Halp?

When I connect to the chat, it's blank and I can't see the text I enter. Is anyone else having this problem?

Started by Mazzdroid

1 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Jenna

Registry Suggestion

I recently went through the 2007 Vlog Bros. playlist and am on my way through 2008 and beyond. I have a small criticism that I wouldn't eve…

Started by Chad M.

4 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Chad M.

Has Nerdfighteria become an exclusive club?

So, after not having logged into their account for quite a long time, a friend of mine went to login to this ning, only to find that they h…

Started by Mae

3 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Ode [Forums Mod]

Active?

Is this site still active?

Started by Necromancer Lord

1 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Bree

Terms of Service on the Nerdfighters Ning

Hello everyone.   Lately the other council members and I noticed that new members (and sometimes old members) have never heard of the ToS(T…

Started by Ode [Forums Mod]

1 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by serenity

Technical request - Advertising policy and exploitation

Dear Ningmasters Can someone please check if its possible to remove the following advertisement from the side banner adds list http://pos…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

2 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Lothian Tam ~ Admin ~

Shouldn't Our Ads Be Awesome?

Good morning, Nerdfighters, it's Friday November 30th. Nerdfighterianism is the philosophy (of awesome) that binds us together (awesomely).…

Started by Maxwell Waters

2 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Ode [Forums Mod]

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service