Nerdfighters

Uncategorized (2,712)

Featured Discussions

Your Videos, Our Front Page...

Hey, Sorry it's me again, that annoying Admin guy who only appears when something involving Youtube comes up, or spam or something... Anyw…

Started by Dave JohnsonLatest Reply

Talk about your first job.

Hey Nerdfighteria. I was listening to an episode of Swindon Town, and John was recounting his experiences at Steak n Shake. That got me won…

Started by Ryan GattsLatest Reply

What have you learned that has changed your life for the better?

Hi everyone. Some friends and I are compiling a list of things we are going to learn, and thought that they may as well be useful/life cha…

Started by Joshua PerryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OTP with Troye Sivan

Hello Nerdfighters! Anyone here who loves Troye Sivan as much as I do? What isit that makes us feel him, "feel the feels right where it hur…

Started by Ahl of Cabin 3

0 on Saturday

Bachelor thesis on Nerdfighteria / Please answer my questionnaire

Hello!  I'm a student at the University of Gothenburg in Sweden. Right now I'm in the process of writing my Bachelor thesis in Global Studi…

Started by Tova Crossler Ernström

1 Apr 12
Reply by Kailey Jordan Gray

Attention PORTLAND Nerdfighters! (and anyone else who might have a good suggestion)

Hey everyone, I have a big favor to ask of any Nerdfighters living in the PORTLAND OREGON area: My friend Ayla is moving to your area and I…

Started by Evie

0 Apr 10

Why don't Americans like soccer as much as football?

This question always intrigued me. Why is it that football is so much more popular in the US than Soccer?

Started by Daniel Fletcher

1 Apr 8
Reply by Matthew

Discussion forums

Hello nerdfighters, Are online forums something you use a lot? If so, which ones do you frequent? For what reasons? I've been a part of a…

Started by CF Majarini

0 Apr 7

Talk about your first job.

Hey Nerdfighteria. I was listening to an episode of Swindon Town, and John was recounting his experiences at Steak n Shake. That got me won…

Started by Ryan Gatts

47 Mar 31
Reply by Samantha

Preserving Knowledge for Future Generations (Human Knowledge Capsule)

What would happen if an apocalyptic disaster caused the world to go into mass chaos? Zombie infestation, mass plague wipes out 90% of th…

Started by Jordan Francisco

2 Mar 30
Reply by Jordan Francisco

If you could ask John or Hank one thing what would it be?

I don't know what I would ask because I have so many questions and I would probably faint if I met them.

Started by Jennifer

2 Mar 15
Reply by Jennifer

Movie dilemma

My mom said I can't go see insurgent! I hope she's joking because I need to go and criticize like a true fangirl.

Started by Jennifer

2 Mar 15
Reply by Jennifer

what's on your Bucket List?

Simple questions: What are some things to do and places to go on your bucket list? Equally important, what are the things you've already sc…

Started by Farron

43 Mar 9
Reply by Eystein,

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service