Nerdfighters

Uncategorized (2,704)

Featured Discussions

Your Videos, Our Front Page...

Hey, Sorry it's me again, that annoying Admin guy who only appears when something involving Youtube comes up, or spam or something... Anyw…

Started by Dave JohnsonLatest Reply

Talk about your first job.

Hey Nerdfighteria. I was listening to an episode of Swindon Town, and John was recounting his experiences at Steak n Shake. That got me won…

Started by Ryan GattsLatest Reply

What have you learned that has changed your life for the better?

Hi everyone. Some friends and I are compiling a list of things we are going to learn, and thought that they may as well be useful/life cha…

Started by Joshua PerryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why does wasting time on the internet feel so much less productive than watching TV all night?

I spent most of the night messing around on the internet. YouTube, Facebook, Imgur...the usual things that soak up my attention when my com…

Started by Rancid J. Monke

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

favorite word?

I love words, especially big ones, or ones with Latin roots so I don't feel like I wasted time taking Latin. So, I want to know what your f…

Started by CatieCat

12 on Wednesday
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

in your pants

I'm guessing everyone knows how this works but for those who don't You say a book title or part of one then finish with in your pants just…

Started by Catherine Smith

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

Favorite fictional charecters!

My favorites are: Margo Roth Speigelman and the doctor Respond with up to three favorites

Started by Olive Margo Tennant

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

Making a Movie - Need some help

Wasn't sure where to put this, but I totally am making a movie with my friend Lewis and we're building a spaceship for it. Any bit helps. ^…

Started by Jessica

0 on Tuesday

Beauty

Calling all nerdfighters in the world! I am currently doing a project in French class regarding a short documentary. My topic; beauty stand…

Started by N3rdXGir1

2 Dec 7
Reply by Moosy

John Green is the Zodiac Killer.

Here's a BuzzFeed article about it: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/rumor-that-fault-in-our-stars-author-zodiac-killer I find this r…

Started by Alanna R.

0 Dec 6

EYE OPENING VIDEO ABOUT RACISM

Please take time to watch a very interesting video on utube called the BLUE EYED EXPERIMENT By Jane Elliot . Watch the one from 2009 set in…

Started by dnice1020

2 Dec 1
Reply by Joaquin

Christmas shopping on Thanksgiving Day

How does everyone feel about Kmart opening at 6 in the morning this thursday? How about Target, Macys and many others opening at 6 in the e…

Started by dnice1020

0 Nov 23

New to NF. intro and movie plan

Hey there nerd fighters! My name is Anton (Tony) I'm 18 years old and I'm from Tauranga, New Zealand. I have watched John and Hank on yout…

Started by Anton

0 Nov 20

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service