Nerdfighters

Uncategorized (2,724)

Featured Discussions

Your Videos, Our Front Page...

Hey, Sorry it's me again, that annoying Admin guy who only appears when something involving Youtube comes up, or spam or something... Anyw…

Started by Dave JohnsonLatest Reply

Talk about your first job.

Hey Nerdfighteria. I was listening to an episode of Swindon Town, and John was recounting his experiences at Steak n Shake. That got me won…

Started by Ryan GattsLatest Reply

What have you learned that has changed your life for the better?

Hi everyone. Some friends and I are compiling a list of things we are going to learn, and thought that they may as well be useful/life cha…

Started by Joshua PerryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fanfiction nerdfighters

Are there any fanfiction writer Nerdfighters out there? Or avid readers?What do you write for? What is your favorite style? Your favorite p…

Started by Theresa

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Claire

Decide On a Natural Treatment for Depression

CogniQ Depression can rob your life of so many things. It may seem like there is no one to turn to at times, but do not give up hope. The i…

Started by Paul leves

0 Jun 27

GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL IN ALL STATES NOW

I am so very happy to see that america has finally beginning to come around. 

Started by Tavy :) <3

0 Jun 26

Natural Muscle Building

Bio Testosterone XT Everyone can benefit from muscle building. You may not be aware that it is possible for you, but the same techniques th…

Started by Torr rock

0 Jun 26

Hoodia-Pure: Remember the Bushmen

Precision Vitality Garcinia Cambogia You have probably created a new year’s resolution to lose weight at some point. Also like many, you ha…

Started by Joe noblea

0 Jun 24

http://colodetoxfrancesite.com/viril-booster/

It can be daunting to build muscle. You must follow a workout schedule that is very intense, and maintain a clean diet. It can be hard to h…

Started by lucy marshan

0 Jun 20

http://www.colodetoxfrance.com/viril-booster/

Viril Booster Exercise your brain first to really understand how to build up your muscles. Learn all you can about muscle building, if you…

Started by lesnar lee

0 Jun 19

http://www.supplementsdeal.com/pure-form-garcinia-cambogia/

Pure Form Garcinia Cambogia Of course, one wants to feel that they are out of shape and overweight. This realization brings about thoughts…

Started by Devon gaylen

0 Jun 18

طريقة التفاعل عبر موقع هوتميل بالصور

ساشرح طريقة التفاعل اول قم بالذهاب الى البريد الالكتروني الخاص  وبعدها ابد بنشر رسالة عبر البريد الالكتروني لكي تتمكن بعدها من اضافة خاصية…

Started by ahmmed abdalaziz

1 Jun 17
Reply by ahmmed abdalaziz

The Fate Star Trek

Has anyone ever though of what will happen to the Star Trek Enterprise now that J. J. Abrams has left it for the Star Wars one. I have alwa…

Started by Annie Hsu

1 Jun 17
Reply by ahmmed abdalaziz

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service