Nerdfighters

Uncategorized (2,701)

Featured Discussions

Your Videos, Our Front Page...

Hey, Sorry it's me again, that annoying Admin guy who only appears when something involving Youtube comes up, or spam or something... Anyw…

Started by Dave JohnsonLatest Reply

Talk about your first job.

Hey Nerdfighteria. I was listening to an episode of Swindon Town, and John was recounting his experiences at Steak n Shake. That got me won…

Started by Ryan GattsLatest Reply

What have you learned that has changed your life for the better?

Hi everyone. Some friends and I are compiling a list of things we are going to learn, and thought that they may as well be useful/life cha…

Started by Joshua PerryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christmas shopping on Thanksgiving Day

How does everyone feel about Kmart opening at 6 in the morning this thursday? How about Target, Macys and many others opening at 6 in the e…

Started by dnice1020

0 on Sunday

New to NF. intro and movie plan

Hey there nerd fighters! My name is Anton (Tony) I'm 18 years old and I'm from Tauranga, New Zealand. I have watched John and Hank on yout…

Started by Anton

0 Nov 20

help me decrease world suck please!

Hey guys, So me and my boyfriend decided to save a kitten..the problem is its going to cost quite a large sum if anyone could help or simpl…

Started by Victoria

0 Nov 10

what's on your Bucket List?

Simple questions: What are some things to do and places to go on your bucket list? Equally important, what are the things you've already sc…

Started by Farron

35 Nov 10
Reply by Moana-Marie Nazareno

Having too many interests

I have a lot of trouble when people ask me "What are you interested in" because I just want to say "Everything". Obviously, this isn't quit…

Started by Elizabeth Moore

14 Nov 10
Reply by Moana-Marie Nazareno

in your pants

I'm guessing everyone knows how this works but for those who don't You say a book title or part of one then finish with in your pants just…

Started by Catherine Smith

7 Nov 8
Reply by Sophie

Talk about your first job.

Hey Nerdfighteria. I was listening to an episode of Swindon Town, and John was recounting his experiences at Steak n Shake. That got me won…

Started by Ryan Gatts

46 Nov 4
Reply by Stephanie Gohman

Hey You Guys, Help me find an article?

So a couple of years ago I remember coming on the ning and somewhere someone wrote a post that linked to a very interesting article about a…

Started by Chichi Tsai

0 Nov 2

Favorite fictional charecters!

My favorites are: Margo Roth Speigelman and the doctor Respond with up to three favorites

Started by Olive Margo Tennant

7 Oct 25
Reply by Marcella

fantastic books!

Just finished reading Catch 22 and began reading A Brave New World. LOVE THEM BOTH. What are your favorite books and what do you recommend?

Started by Sara Tribble

2 Oct 23
Reply by Quinn

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service