Nerdfighters

Uncategorized (2,681)

Featured Discussions

Your Videos, Our Front Page...

Hey, Sorry it's me again, that annoying Admin guy who only appears when something involving Youtube comes up, or spam or something... Anyw…

Started by David JohnsonLatest Reply

Talk about your first job.

Hey Nerdfighteria. I was listening to an episode of Swindon Town, and John was recounting his experiences at Steak n Shake. That got me won…

Started by Ryan GattsLatest Reply

What have you learned that has changed your life for the better?

Hi everyone. Some friends and I are compiling a list of things we are going to learn, and thought that they may as well be useful/life cha…

Started by Joshua PerryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite Doctor Who Companion

Who was your favorite companion on Doctor Who?

Started by Brad Paxton

10 14 hours ago
Reply by Brad Paxton

OnePlus One Invites

So I'm not sure if this is the place to post about this, but are there any other Nerdfighters trying to get an invite? I need someone else…

Started by Carlos

0 22 hours ago

Talk about your first job.

Hey Nerdfighteria. I was listening to an episode of Swindon Town, and John was recounting his experiences at Steak n Shake. That got me won…

Started by Ryan Gatts

43 23 hours ago
Reply by Carlos

I don't know what to believe

I have grew up in a Christian home and went to Christian schools my entire life and for the longest time I considered myself a Christian, b…

Started by Anika Mary Borger

16 yesterday
Reply by Maren Robison

Your Videos, Our Front Page...

Hey, Sorry it's me again, that annoying Admin guy who only appears when something involving Youtube comes up, or spam or something... Anyw…

Started by David Johnson

3 on Sunday
Reply by Farron Taijeron

help to name a laptop?

I'm that weird person who has to name things I buy. And mostly my things got names after vampires. My two ancient laptops got the names Vla…

Started by Linda Bergkvist Aspring

3 Jul 18
Reply by Linda Bergkvist Aspring

Nerdfighter Day

there should be an international day to celebrate nerdfighters worldwide. Comment on this if you agree!!

Started by Alex C

19 Jul 17
Reply by Cheshire Harken (Chess)

Wierdest thing you've ever seen a teacher do...

My teachers are odd. Very odd. Today, we have to make a small poster on a Greek mythology creature, and my group got Hydra. Then I go "OMG…

Started by Lord Xwee

767 Jul 17
Reply by Eleanor Catherine

Who are your (fictional) guilt free three?

Everybody has a guilt free three (or maybe more than three) list. So which fictional figures have made it onto yours, and why? Here's mine:…

Started by Megan Jacobson

5 Jul 10
Reply by Shelby

What have you learned that has changed your life for the better?

Hi everyone. Some friends and I are compiling a list of things we are going to learn, and thought that they may as well be useful/life cha…

Started by Joshua Perry

44 Jul 7
Reply by Eleanor Catherine

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service