Nerdfighters

Uncategorized (2,688)

Featured Discussions

Your Videos, Our Front Page...

Hey, Sorry it's me again, that annoying Admin guy who only appears when something involving Youtube comes up, or spam or something... Anyw…

Started by David JohnsonLatest Reply

Talk about your first job.

Hey Nerdfighteria. I was listening to an episode of Swindon Town, and John was recounting his experiences at Steak n Shake. That got me won…

Started by Ryan GattsLatest Reply

What have you learned that has changed your life for the better?

Hi everyone. Some friends and I are compiling a list of things we are going to learn, and thought that they may as well be useful/life cha…

Started by Joshua PerryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I don't know what to believe

I have grew up in a Christian home and went to Christian schools my entire life and for the longest time I considered myself a Christian, b…

Started by Anika Mary Borger

18 yesterday
Reply by Justin Perry

Favorite fictional charecters!

My favorites are: Margo Roth Speigelman and the doctor Respond with up to three favorites

Started by Olive Margo Tennant

2 on Thursday
Reply by Olive Margo Tennant

For those awake at 3am...

Why?

Started by Carol

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Rose Tyler

Inspiring and Random Song Lyrics!

Post up inspiring, random, or really any song lyric stuck in your head. You never know maybe your quote will inspire some people or cheer…

Started by Kim Francois

23 on Wednesday
Reply by Rose Tyler

Lord Of The Rings

Am I the only person reading the lord of the rings trilogy these days?

Started by Naomi Heidemann

0 Aug 24

Quick Poll! Just curious!

Because I am very curious, I want to do a quick poll amongst the ning: does your school have some sort of fandom club? Anime/manga clubs do…

Started by Bonnie Christilaw

4 Aug 20
Reply by James Cobb

solar freaking roadway

check out the link blow and tell me your thoughts on it.                                http://youtu.be/qlTA3rnpgzU

Started by AJ

0 Aug 18

Favorite Doctor Who Companion

Who was your favorite companion on Doctor Who?

Started by Brad Paxton

11 Aug 15
Reply by Audrey

Your Videos, Our Front Page...

Hey, Sorry it's me again, that annoying Admin guy who only appears when something involving Youtube comes up, or spam or something... Anyw…

Started by David Johnson

6 Aug 12
Reply by Angel Waggoner

what's on your Bucket List?

Simple questions: What are some things to do and places to go on your bucket list? Equally important, what are the things you've already sc…

Started by Farron

31 Aug 7
Reply by Farron

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service