Nerdfighters

Uncategorized (2,713)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Translating DFTBA into nerdy languages!

Hi some of us were chatting in the chat...logical really and we were thinking that it would be great to translate DFTBA into some nerdy lan…

Started by Stephen

3 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Victoria

Could someone PLEASE help me with my computer?

I'm having a HUGE problem with cookies. (I'm running the newest version of Firefox on Windows Vista.) It started a few days ago- I couldn…

Started by Heather

17 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Heather

YouTube Thumbnails?

Hi, I've noticed that the 'dating tips' videos by Hank and John have those nice thumbnails, but I don't actually see the image anytime in t…

Started by Will

2 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Will

44in magnums:

44in magnums: comparison. the smith & wesson m29 .44in magnum VERSUS the i.m.i desert eagle .44in magnum VERSUS the ruger redhawk .44i…

Started by aaron

40 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Amber

New Organization

Yay or Nay to the new organization? IMO it's pretty epic.

Started by Evan

1 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Nephtys80

If you know what this means, you win a cookie and your nerdfighter card definitely gets punched.

I am a man. Without Wax, SonofaPreacherman

Started by Terry (Former SoaP)

58 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Myana

Things ur Teachers Said

There are good teachers, boring teachers, and evil, sadistic ones that think their class is the only one in the world and give you crap loa…

Started by Dee

86 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Shelby Rayburn

Zeitgiest debunked

Since I've encountered a number of people both here and in other places who seem to take this sort of thing seriously, I would be intereste…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

0 Mar 10, 2009

who would you like to see as a nerdfighter?

My Nerdfighter Ariel the Little Mermaid picture was recently featured on here. While reading some new comments today I had an idea to photo…

Started by Arielle

20 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Nora Morales

What ARE Peeps anyway?

Im not American, so i dont know what peeps are, i think they are some kind of marshmellow things.. I donated $10 for the Bangladesh charit…

Started by Will Stokes

12 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by gabriel sparrow

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service