Uncategorized (2,724)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stupidest Things People have DONE

Spinoff thread, woo. If you don't have any personal anecdotes, you may post videos, quotes, etc. of other people's stupidity. :] Good web…

Started by Stephanie Steadfast

8 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Alan

Alan Rickman

He doesn't see age, sexual preference, ethnicity, race, religious/non-religious affiliations, wealth, class, or appearance. One loves him f…

Started by Tree-saw

121 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Tree-saw

high school. to regret or to not regret?

i would like to know if high school really is the most important time in your life. i am not socially inept or anything, i do well for myse…

Started by Ryann the Girl

21 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Elsie

Your Music vs. Your SAT Scores

Have you seen this chart? A Caltech student plotted college students' favorite mu…

Started by name

23 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Elsie

The New Rocky Horror Picture Show

No, this isn't about the MTV remake. This is about a different movie that's coming out soon that's probably going to be as close to the RH…

Started by Swift

16 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Megbot.

I just won a free boat ride for three!

Now who should I take? Post if you want to come.

Started by Will

0 Mar 13, 2009

trouble with chemisty.

does anyone acutally get balancing equations in chemistry?!(and can explain it in human words that a 15 year old can understand?) its drivi…

Started by Ellie Jay

6 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Trevor

Breaking the Nerd Stereotype

So this is random, but I was wondering if any of you know (or are) nerds who break the stereotype that is nerd. I know someone who will co…

Started by Michelle

22 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Myana

Mac vs. Windows

I, as I'm sure you have too, have heard many different people back up their "choice operating system". I want to know from all of you. W…

Started by Shawna

54 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Mith

I need some new music

I'm in a music rut. I listen to the same bands over and over. So! Please tell me what your favorite bands are, and what kind of music they…

Started by Crystal

85 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Heidi

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service