Uncategorized (2,680)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dear Women,

http://www.bitchmakemeasandwich.com/ Sincerely, Noelle

Started by Pilár

3 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Steadfast

How does this sound?

So I have a friend who recently plucked up the courage to tell her crush that she really liked him, only to be rejected. I'm so proud of he…

Started by Lenore103

1 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Bryan Scott

Vote for the short story you want to be made into a movie!

We Make Your Movie is a YouTube project where the online community submits and votes for stories which are then made into a movie. To learn…

Started by Chochy

1 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Phineas de Romanus

March The Second

Happy Birthday to me, of course, but also a special happy birthday for the late Dr. Seuss! How many of you had Green Eggs and Ham?

Started by Arete of the Gathering Flowers

5 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Victoria

Nerdfighters that don't even know it. :P

Today on TV, I happened to hear a commercial for computertraining.com - and what was in the background? The Fiveawesomegirls theme song.…

Started by Paige

0 Mar 2, 2009

LANGUAGES

i was just listening to RACHID TAHA and thinking how nice it would be if i spoke french and arabic. when i was 17 or so i promised myself i…

Started by sabelmouse

204 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Dinner

I need your help

Does anyone know what song the first song is? Normally I'd google the lyrics but I have no lyrics to google. D: If you don't know the son…

Started by Stephanie Steadfast

8 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Madi

Yet Another Strange Request

Ok, so at school I was challenged by one of the massive cliques to a duel of my choice, because some people don't understand the nerdfighte…

Started by Piper McPiperson :D

19 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by dozzzier

Community.

What does community mean to you? Is it necessary or just something that happens? Do people need community to live a happy life? Or is it ju…

Started by Terry (Former SoaP)

2 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Najela

Feeling Infinite

So I was thinking about this today, because it came up in Paper Towns and in Perks of Being a Wallflower. The question I want to pose to th…

Started by hoffmangirl23

9 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by mobrafaille

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service