Nerdfighters

Uncategorized (2,701)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My surpressed nerdness :(

Greetings nerdfighters! I am in a happy place with sad painted over it. Recently I took an IQ test witht the International High IQ Society…

Started by smurkledunk

7 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Trebor

Meeting New People

There have been numerous topics from various Nerdfighters where the sole purpose is to add to their friend list and meet new people. While…

Started by Trebor

43 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by jAcKs InK.

Dr.Steel?

its a simple question really but Dr,Steel?

Started by Gina

3 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Reto

Scientist nerdfighters do an interpretive dance!

I thought this was the coolest thing ever. Way back in 2008, Science magazine challenged scientists to interpret their research in the form…

Started by Chloe

4 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Chloe

Are we a troubled generation?

I bet you all have noticed how mainstream media talks non-stop about how this generation is very violent,self-centered, lacking social valu…

Started by rafa

42 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Geekgumbo

I'm Doing A Multi-genre Research Project On The Nerdfighting Community/B20

And I need to make sure I can get two interviews. Since chances of me getting an interview with John or Hank is probably really slim, can I…

Started by Shelbie

5 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Tenley Nadine

Dear Someone, an apology

Hi, someone. I just accidentally ignored your friend request. I don't remember who you were or if I'm supposed to have a connection to you,…

Started by Pilár

0 Mar 6, 2009

Weird Things

So I was at a party the other day, and, like at all good parties, there was cake. This cake had some black frosting on it. At which point…

Started by Michelle

96 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Sydney Rose

Summer Programs

Are any Nerdfighters doing pre-college summer programs? Which one and where? It could be anything from a summer program like funworks, camp…

Started by Stephanie Steadfast

1 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Steadfast

Ideas for clever revenge

Some floormates of mine recently made a facebook for their roommate, a guy who has always been opposed to getting one himself. He found out…

Started by Changing Pridamant

18 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Jaci

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service