Nerdfighters

Uncategorized (2,708)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just saw TFIOS

OMG Great movie. I never thought I would say it THE MOVIE WAS BRILLIANT. John should be over the moon. Always (well until now) movies are a…

Started by dnice1020

0 Oct 17, 2014

Nerdfighter Research Paper

Hi everyone!  I am a 26 year old Nerdfighter in a MLIS program at San Jose State University and I am doing a paper on Nerdfighteria. Part…

Started by Connie

0 Oct 8, 2014

I don't know what to believe

I have grew up in a Christian home and went to Christian schools my entire life and for the longest time I considered myself a Christian, b…

Started by Anika Mary Borger

23 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by LoCAtek MexiCali

people should stop saying lol

hello fellow  nerd fighteria  have any of you guys noticed the word lol is used too much everywhere we all know it means laugh out loud but…

Started by tysonmckeown

3 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Chancellor Campbell

ME EVERYWHERE!

with this post, i am the most recent poster/ replier in every single forum topic!

Started by Zachary Packard

0 Sep 22, 2014

Something you guys should look at!

Hey guys! Sorry to be a pain and seem like a spammer!(All good if this is removed)  but  I am  just trying to get our name out as we are j…

Started by Jessrasic Park

0 Sep 14, 2014

particular verbiage

while this will, no doubt, resonate differently for some of us than others, what do you think of refering to surfing the web/blogging/vlogg…

Started by Danno

4 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by mediel

how to get the MOST out of youtube. i need your help!

I am writing a speech for my college public speaking class on "how to get the Most out of your youtube experience." one of the main points…

Started by Sara Rabbermann

1 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Cory Jaqcues

don't buy coca cola

i don't know if you know this but the COCA COLA company has a plant in INDIA where they are taking all the groundwater out of the local aqu…

Started by sabelmouse

86 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by A Star

Inspiring and Random Song Lyrics!

Post up inspiring, random, or really any song lyric stuck in your head. You never know maybe your quote will inspire some people or cheer…

Started by Kim Francois

23 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Rose Tyler

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service