Nerdfighters

Uncategorized (2,704)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to get the MOST out of youtube. i need your help!

I am writing a speech for my college public speaking class on "how to get the Most out of your youtube experience." one of the main points…

Started by Sara Rabbermann

1 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Cory Jaqcues

don't buy coca cola

i don't know if you know this but the COCA COLA company has a plant in INDIA where they are taking all the groundwater out of the local aqu…

Started by sabelmouse

86 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by A Star

Inspiring and Random Song Lyrics!

Post up inspiring, random, or really any song lyric stuck in your head. You never know maybe your quote will inspire some people or cheer…

Started by Kim Francois

23 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Rose Tyler

Lord Of The Rings

Am I the only person reading the lord of the rings trilogy these days?

Started by Naomi Heidemann

0 Aug 24, 2014

Quick Poll! Just curious!

Because I am very curious, I want to do a quick poll amongst the ning: does your school have some sort of fandom club? Anime/manga clubs do…

Started by Bonnie Christilaw

4 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by James Cobb

solar freaking roadway

check out the link blow and tell me your thoughts on it.                                http://youtu.be/qlTA3rnpgzU

Started by AJ

0 Aug 18, 2014

Favorite Doctor Who Companion

Who was your favorite companion on Doctor Who?

Started by Brad Paxton

11 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Audrey

Your Videos, Our Front Page...

Hey, Sorry it's me again, that annoying Admin guy who only appears when something involving Youtube comes up, or spam or something... Anyw…

Started by Dave Johnson

6 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Angel Waggoner

What would you say is the most fullfilling part about college?

Not just the whole degree earning part f it, what enriched you as a person, what did you learn that wasn't just to complete a test and gain…

Started by Kyofu Amano

13 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Rosie Angeles

Who are your (fictional) guilt free three?

Everybody has a guilt free three (or maybe more than three) list. So which fictional figures have made it onto yours, and why? Here's mine:…

Started by Megan Jacobson

7 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Rosie Angeles

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service