Nerdfighters

Uncategorized (2,667)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thug Notes: The Dope A$$ Alternative to CC Literature

So I came across this channel earlier today and I can't stop watching.  Anyone looking for more info on some of the books highlighted in Cr…

Started by Joey N

0 Feb 5

My young history YouTube series: Bite Size History

Hey everyone, I haven't told anyone about this yet (even friends and family, for the most part).  I have decided to start a web series on h…

Started by Joey N

0 Feb 4

Worlds Greatest Shave!

Hello Nerdfighters!!, For years and years I've thought about doing something like this as its a cause that i truly believe in. Yesterday It…

Started by Jessrasic Park

0 Feb 2

Any aussies going to Supernova or Oz comic con this year?

Hey guys,  I'm just wondering if anyone is planning to go to Supernova or Oz Comic con this year, specifically the Sydney, gold coast or br…

Started by Tim White

0 Feb 2

Why does wasting time on the internet feel so much less productive than watching TV all night?

I spent most of the night messing around on the internet. YouTube, Facebook, Imgur...the usual things that soak up my attention when my com…

Started by Rancid J. Monke

2 Jan 22
Reply by Rancid J. Monke

A nice story about a nice couple rescuing another nice couple from the not-so-nice

This is a great story courtesy of Mary Robinette Kowal's website http://www.maryrobinettekowal.com/journal/rob-rescue-someone-harassed-trai

Started by Gard3

0 Jan 18

Robots and War

So I'm taking this National Defense class and one of the topics which came up was robots and war.  Lots of the argument pro-robot was that…

Started by Eric Lightner

6 Jan 18
Reply by Tom Maling

A List: Things You Love

Happy fantastic time over here. I want to see a list of all the things you love. Include things you love about yourself, things you love…

Started by Pilár

66 Jan 11
Reply by Charles Carter

Taking Photos

xkcd's comic today really speaks a lot to experiences, in a very literal sense: http://xkcd.com/1314/  Anyway, I thought it was striking h…

Started by Brian Harrington

0 Jan 9

A Nerd stands up for himself and wins

I think its just frekin awsome when a fellow nerd or geek or anyone else thats not hgh on the popular poles gets underestimated by a bully.…

Started by Trent

44 Jan 5
Reply by Luke James Donnelly

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service