Nerdfighters

Uncategorized (2,726)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DOES ANYONE PLAY PIANO???

Can someone write the piano to "my real life is a lie"? I need it for a talent show. I can't figure it out. Here's the song: my real life i…

Started by Leah G.

1 Feb 20
Reply by Noah Thomas

Lord Of The Rings

Am I the only person reading the lord of the rings trilogy these days?

Started by Naomi Heidemann

1 Feb 5
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

in your pants

I'm guessing everyone knows how this works but for those who don't You say a book title or part of one then finish with in your pants just…

Started by Catherine Smith

11 Feb 5
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

For those awake at 3am...

Why?

Started by Carol

5 Jan 24
Reply by Kenny

I made a short film called: Soulmates|Don't Exist. I hope you like it!

Hi all, I make Youtube videos. I thought I would share this one with you guys and see what you think?If you have some free time give it a l…

Started by Alec Bostwick

0 Jan 12

What are some of your pet peeves?

I have A LOT of pet peeves! I was just wondering if anyone else gets annoyed by the same things. 

Started by Yasmin

19 Jan 3
Reply by Yu

Why does wasting time on the internet feel so much less productive than watching TV all night?

I spent most of the night messing around on the internet. YouTube, Facebook, Imgur...the usual things that soak up my attention when my com…

Started by Rancid J. Monke

3 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

favorite word?

I love words, especially big ones, or ones with Latin roots so I don't feel like I wasted time taking Latin. So, I want to know what your f…

Started by CatieCat

12 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

Making a Movie - Need some help

Wasn't sure where to put this, but I totally am making a movie with my friend Lewis and we're building a spaceship for it. Any bit helps. ^…

Started by Jessica

0 Dec 15, 2014

Beauty

Calling all nerdfighters in the world! I am currently doing a project in French class regarding a short documentary. My topic; beauty stand…

Started by N3rdXGir1

2 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Moosy

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service