Uncategorized (2,700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi :D

I'm new and I'm from Mexico.

Started by Lea Naomi

26 Aug 6
Reply by DigMeUp

What Should I Do With My Life?

Hey nerdfighters! My name is Syed. I'm 13, and still have another month of summer break. Due to my dad constantly working, I can't go outsi…

Started by Orion78762

2 Aug 6
Reply by Jenna Viel

French The Llama Plushies?

Hey Nerdfighteria, I'm newish and forgive my awkward introduction please, but I recently was sitting with my Hanklerfish plush, and was thi…

Started by Zoe *insert last name here*

0 Aug 2

.single nerdfights

Where can single nerdfights meet other single nerdfights ?

Started by AJ

1 Aug 1
Reply by West Russell

We need to do something

This is something I posted in the fb nerdfighters group. I was thinking...there are over 17000 of us in this group (6k in the this group).…

Started by Manasi

0 Jul 29

Nerdfighter Day

there should be an international day to celebrate nerdfighters worldwide. Comment on this if you agree!!

Started by Alex C

20 Jul 28
Reply by Elizabeth Gilliam

OnePlus One Invites

So I'm not sure if this is the place to post about this, but are there any other Nerdfighters trying to get an invite? I need someone else…

Started by Carlos

0 Jul 25

help to name a laptop?

I'm that weird person who has to name things I buy. And mostly my things got names after vampires. My two ancient laptops got the names Vla…

Started by Linda Bergkvist Aspring

3 Jul 18
Reply by Linda Bergkvist Aspring

Wierdest thing you've ever seen a teacher do...

My teachers are odd. Very odd. Today, we have to make a small poster on a Greek mythology creature, and my group got Hydra. Then I go "OMG…

Started by Lord Xwee

767 Jul 17
Reply by Eleanor Catherine

What have you learned that has changed your life for the better?

Hi everyone. Some friends and I are compiling a list of things we are going to learn, and thought that they may as well be useful/life cha…

Started by Joshua Perry

44 Jul 7
Reply by Eleanor Catherine

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service