Uncategorized (2,724)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite fictional charecters!

My favorites are: Margo Roth Speigelman and the doctor Respond with up to three favorites

Started by Olive Margo Tennant

9 Feb 23
Reply by Lissa Fantastic

The Ballet Nerds

So I met a bunch of Nerdfighters who were also dancers so I thought I start a forum so that we can talk about dancing and nerd fighting and…

Started by Maddie Hossler

2 Feb 20
Reply by Noah Thomas

Bass guitar solo pieces?

I love playing the bass guitar, but haven't run across many solo bass guitar pieces. Any ideas?

Started by Daniel Fletcher

5 Feb 20
Reply by Noah Thomas

Can someone write the piano to "my real life is a lie"? I need it for a talent show. I can't figure it out. Here's the song: my real life i…

Started by Leah G.

1 Feb 20
Reply by Noah Thomas

Lord Of The Rings

Am I the only person reading the lord of the rings trilogy these days?

Started by Naomi Heidemann

1 Feb 5
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

in your pants

I'm guessing everyone knows how this works but for those who don't You say a book title or part of one then finish with in your pants just…

Started by Catherine Smith

11 Feb 5
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

For those awake at 3am...

Started by Carol

5 Jan 24
Reply by Kenny

I made a short film called: Soulmates|Don't Exist. I hope you like it!

Hi all, I make Youtube videos. I thought I would share this one with you guys and see what you think?If you have some free time give it a l…

Started by Alec Bostwick

0 Jan 12

What are some of your pet peeves?

I have A LOT of pet peeves! I was just wondering if anyone else gets annoyed by the same things. 

Started by Yasmin

19 Jan 3
Reply by Yu

Why does wasting time on the internet feel so much less productive than watching TV all night?

I spent most of the night messing around on the internet. YouTube, Facebook, Imgur...the usual things that soak up my attention when my com…

Started by Rancid J. Monke

3 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service