Nerdfighters

Vlogbrother Video Discussions (211)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite Happy News Story

So, remember when Hank did the positive prank calling? I was going to try to make a kind of compilation of facts like that, for a friend wh…

Started by Delainey

1 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Etoile

I don't get my vlogbrothers video's!

Hi nerdfighters, I have a problem: though I'm subscribed to the VB-channel, The last two posts didn't appear on my page!!! My sister has th…

Started by Grand Duchess Charlotte

10 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by David Thompson

Who wants Hank to do another Joke video?!

I would love him to do a joke video again!! It made me smile. But if he can't I understand... Any good jokes? Why did the lamb yawn? Cuz sh…

Started by Eesha Babe

0 Nov 18, 2010

Do You Think John has Adequately Explained Giraffe Sex?

I think not and I hereby rest my case

Started by Tom Dussault

3 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Tom Dussault

Watching vlogbrothers in School

Y'all remember the video Hank did recently called "Stop Embarrassing Yourself"? I sent my English teacher the link because one of our vocab…

Started by ProudR/HrShipper

7 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Deidra

There is no doobly-don't?

So...Just browsing through Youtube when all of a sudden, they updated the layout of everything.  Now every single video posted by anyone wi…

Started by Autobrots

25 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Chamoky

Video Transcripts?

So John and Hank have been thinking about getting some people to transcribe the videos for them.  I think this is a task that can easily be…

Started by Tomo

1 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Chamoky

A Reply to John's Video on Oct. 27 2010

Yes this belongs as a comment on Youtube but Youtube kept yelling at me about "error try again" but I wanted this said and thus: You shou…

Started by Cortney

0 Oct 30, 2010

Authors on Symbolism

My Honors English students are about to start reading The Scarlet Letter, which is basically made of symbolism.  The "do author's really pu…

Started by Ms. D

2 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Mandy Urban

Help?

Hi all. There's a video in which John talks about Art as a gift intended for someone else, or something to that effect. I want to quote it…

Started by Arienette

1 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Kadie - Anne Elizabeth Evans

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service