Nerdfighters

Vlogbrother Video Discussions (211)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hank has boobs XD

idk if this is already up or not but here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS6w1Sa8-rw&feature=subhank green helped out 'Jamesatwar'

Started by mad gabby

1 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Jess Ferguson

DONUT ROOM

So if you were at John's blog tv stream today you will know that we named the waiting rooms. I was in the donut room and I wanted to keep t…

Started by Hanna

4 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Hanna

wait..they have a new one?!?!

Alright. So to explain the title. My hubby and I watch the Vlog Brothers ALL THE TIME. We actually are thinking about going up behind cospl…

Started by JennaTehFox

0 Sep 21, 2010

The hank of Johns Nightmares?

Started by Alex Graboyes

5 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Steven Hourihan

What Happened To The Themes?

Remember how at the beginning of the year there were themes? Then Henry was born and they were sorta forgotten about. I miss them! I mean,…

Started by Olivia

3 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Olivia

Where are the Space Aliens?

Nerdfighters, we've been asked by The Tallest to provide answers to questions. 1: Do you think there's life out there? 2: Do you think we'…

Started by Randy James Patterson

4 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Randy James Patterson

For Nerdfighter college students

John's video today is getting lots of responses from nerdfighters who will be attending college/university this year.  That got me to think…

Started by Andrea

23 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Frezarion

I watched all of Brotherhood 2.0 in reverse order!

Back in March, I discovered the vlogbrothers (not really, i just decided to subscribe then). But anyways, I wanted to catch up with whats b…

Started by Andrew Merriman

9 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Mackattack

Bed Intruder Song

I was personally distressed by Hank choosing to play on this meme. I was distressed because rape is a serious issue and the song held no pr…

Started by Callie Reynolds

4 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Jessica T.

A question that has plagued me for years...

There is something I would like to know. I have no idea where questions for John to answer on question day - are posted (that was a rough…

Started by Elizabeth M Holbert

11 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Isabella Stringer

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service