Nerdfighters

Vlogbrother Video Discussions (212)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you think French The Llama will ever be a thing?

I use Johns term all the time, but do you think it will ever become widely used?

Started by EmmaLou

83 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Madam de la Livday

Henry Green

Is there a playlist of every video Henry has been in? I would very much enjoy if someone could point in me in the right direction. If not,…

Started by Trina Wallace

0 Jan 12, 2013

Crash Course, etc.

What is your favorite show in the edu-video co-op? This does not only include John and Hank's shows, but also MinutePhysics, Veritasium, Vi…

Started by The Grand Notepaddist

4 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Marissa

HankGames Videogame Suggestions

Hey there everybody! I think that we should just have this thread were we can post suggestions to Hank that he could play.Of course, then w…

Started by William Hagstedt

0 Dec 19, 2012

Who's that Youtuber?

I'm not starting a game here, (though someone definitely should, that  game sounds fun), I'd actually really like to know who the girl in y…

Started by Benjamin Brandtner

1 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Roxie Flash

Questions for John

We probably already have one of these but I thought it would be useful. 

Started by Anna

0 Dec 7, 2012

What if we did kill (kidnap) Hitler as a baby?

My friends and I got into a discussion on what would happen in an alternate universe if we did kill Hitler and whether or not it would make…

Started by Thomas L.

5 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by einna95a

If you could host an episode of Truth or Fail...

What would it be about? I'm in a sorority, so I would probably do one about fraternities and sororities and hopefully kill some of the ste…

Started by Colleen

63 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Ian Morrison

Doobly Doo

So I used to have the time to watch all the vlogbrothers videos all the time; then I got extremely busy and had no time to do anything extr…

Started by Cathrine Fultz

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Maxwell Waters

Arm scars?

I notice the scarish looking things on John's arm in videos. What are they? I could have sworn there wasa  video in which he addressed them…

Started by Laine Johnson

2 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Amy Hansen

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service