Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,808)

Featured Discussions

Humans need not apply - the future of automation and the economy

I watched this video this morning, and I have to admit, it is concerning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU Let's have a discus…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Ferguson

May I suggest a Vlogbrothers video on what's going on in Ferguson? Or maybe even Nerdfighter videos? I feel like we might be able to do at…

Started by Arseen in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Your Videos, Our Front Page...

Hey, Sorry it's me again, that annoying Admin guy who only appears when something involving Youtube comes up, or spam or something... Anyw…

Started by David Johnson in UncategorizedLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to nerdfighters.com? Introduce yourself here!

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you go…

Started by Eric aka moosemuffin in Nerdfighter Community

8515 3 hours ago
Reply by A Star

First word that pops into your head...

Simple. Somebody says a word, and you say the first thing that comes to mind when you see that word! Honestly, the FIRST word that comes to…

Started by Allison Julie in Entertainment and Fun

10826 5 hours ago
Reply by Katherine Torrez

WHO WANTS A PAIR OF AWESOME SHOES TO MAKE THE WORLD SUCK LESS?

HI FELLOW NERD FIGHTERS! FIRST OFF I WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR WRITING IN ALL CAPS( I LOST MY GLASSES AND I CANT SEE ANYTHING, WE'VE ALL BEEN T…

Started by Sabrina Ho in Decreasing World Suck

0 6 hours ago

What are you reading at the moment?

I was kinda curious as to what kinds of books (or whatever else, I suppose) you all have been reading. So.. What are you reading right now…

Started by untunedjoy in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

1445 7 hours ago
Reply by Elizabeth Gilliam

Children don't cause poverty and welfare users don't do drugs - Social/political/economic misconceptions thread

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/12/moms-rising/having-kid-leading-trigger-poverty/ http://www.upworthy.com/utah-c

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

4 8 hours ago
Reply by Parky

Main Characters of John's Books... Survival Game

This game is quite simple. Just take a point away from your least favorite character and add one to your favorite. We'll see who is the vi…

Started by Alicia P in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

0 9 hours ago

What song are you listening to right now?

Just curious as to what other nerdfighters listen to. Please post the Song, Artist, and Album of whatever song is playing as you type.

Started by Chris McClure in Entertainment and Fun

3610 9 hours ago
Reply by Danno

Is Magic Real?

I am a strong believer of Magic, and I will always think its true, but bringing it down to a more logical and explainable level, is there a…

Started by Sally in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

4 13 hours ago
Reply by Latch33570

Ferguson

May I suggest a Vlogbrothers video on what's going on in Ferguson? Or maybe even Nerdfighter videos? I feel like we might be able to do at…

Started by Arseen in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

158 13 hours ago
Reply by Latch33570

Are modern feminists insane?

Many of you have probably heard about the recent development of a new anti-rape technology, specifically a nail polish that changes colour…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

11 14 hours ago
Reply by Lothian Tam ~ Admin ~

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service