Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,928)

Featured Discussions

Media Impact on Teens' Ideas for Their Futures

As a current High School student I know first hand how much kids are expected to plan their lives from a very early age. By 8th grade my ho…

Started by Meg W in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

More Than This by Patrick Ness - February's Blurbing Book Club

So for February, I'd like to choose More Than This by Patrick Ness.   1. Read the book.  2. Come back to this forum and leave your thought…

Started by Michelle in Books & The Blurbing Book ClubLatest Reply

Striving towards a Gender-less Society?

As someone who is Agender Pansexual I have never understood the point of gender roles in our society. Its just something that I don't perso…

Started by Darby Tyler in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Walter Scott - Can we now accept the strong probability of police racial abuse

In previous cases where there has been what to most people is a clear incident of an American police officer killing a black person, people…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

71 11 minutes ago
Reply by BP

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

It is past time to get rid of it. Discrimination is discrimination.  All of the articles I have read about how it isn't discrimination star…

Started by Latch33570 in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

21 22 hours ago
Reply by Latch33570

Why haven't guns been outlawed yet?

Guns are very bad why haven't they been outlawed yet. I don't want people to die and I'm pretty sure that they are the leading cause of dea…

Started by Maggs Science in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

1514 22 hours ago
Reply by Latch33570

If You Don't Know How To Fix It, Please Stop Breaking It!

This video went up so long ago, and people just watched and moved on. These children asked for for help, and it would seem that their plea…

Started by Henry Massingale in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

3 on Saturday
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

UK General Election 2015

In 7 days time, it will be polling day in the UK. Let's discuss this! If you're British, who are you voting for? Who would you be voting fo…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

0 on Thursday

Pure Proportional Representation

As many of you may have noticed, there is a general election campaign happening in the UK at the moment, and the UK operates under the Firs…

0 on Thursday

A Nerdfightastic Calendar

I would like to built a calendar of special days and holidays nerdfighters celebrate. I don't mean just nerdfighter days like Hanko de Maio…

Started by BronzeGolem in Nerdfighter Community

101 on Thursday
Reply by BronzeGolem

NEW YOUTUBE PROJECT!

Me and a couple of friends are starting a project to keep us together as we move apart. We discuss stuff, and it is still a new thing so we…

Started by Davis Rhea in Nerdfighter videos

1 on Thursday
Reply by Davis Rhea

Article V Convention of States "Tennessee" by Anonymous

A 50 States Convention Program- Article V of the Constitution has become a interest to many people across America. We are pleased to annou…

Started by Henry Massingale in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

1 Apr 27
Reply by Henry Massingale

Grey-speckled...carpet?

Anybody seen the CarpetsforAirports website?  It was featured on a humor site that I read this week, and it made me think of John's grey-sp…

Started by Katie Barkley in Uncategorized

0 Apr 26

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service