Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,940)

Featured Discussions

More Than This by Patrick Ness - February's Blurbing Book Club

So for February, I'd like to choose More Than This by Patrick Ness.   1. Read the book.  2. Come back to this forum and leave your thought…

Started by Michelle in Books & The Blurbing Book ClubLatest Reply

Striving towards a Gender-less Society?

As someone who is Agender Pansexual I have never understood the point of gender roles in our society. Its just something that I don't perso…

Started by Darby Tyler in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Gamergate Discussion (Games journalism and sexism in games)

So, I'm putting this here rather than in any gaming related sub because I want to have an intelligent debate about it. I'm also posting thi…

Started by Lizzie Finn in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"The Big Bang Theory"

Anyone else like that show? It's my new favorite. Anyone who hasn't seen it? I COMMAND YOU TO WATCH IT!

Started by Nerdfighter Gina in Archive

31 7 hours ago
Reply by Natasja-Blue Dockings

Is Utopia Possible?

I've never thought that any sort of utopia is truly possible, unless everyone has the same exact mind, goals, favorite things, pleasures, a…

Started by Kristen Albertson in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

1 yesterday
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

The desideratum of veracious anapestic morphology

Prolixity aside, I'd like to ask a question considering the poetic arts: What is the effects of structuralization of rhyme scheme, syllabal…

Started by Noah Thomas in Writing

2 yesterday
Reply by BP

Why Are Evolution and Christianity Pitted Against Each Other?

I'm a Christian. I believe God created the world, however, I don't believe he snapped his fingers and BOOM Earth and endless galaxies. I th…

Started by Kailey Jordan Gray in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

37 on Tuesday
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Homeschooling

Hey everyone, I thought I'd put up a discussion about something other than religion. Do you have any thoughts on homeschooling? I hear many…

Started by Daniel Fletcher in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

3 on Tuesday
Reply by BP

WORD ASSOCIATION!

I'll say a word, the next person has to then say another word that is linked or associated to the previous one (hence the neame of the game…

Started by charlee_em in Entertainment and Fun

14272 on Tuesday
Reply by Noah Thomas

Youtube channel Thug Notes/ Wisecrack

I love this youtube channel, it's funny, clever and it makes you think. It's definitely for a teenager or a nerd who wants to learn somethi…

Started by Amanda Weaver in Entertainment and Fun

0 on Monday

Horns

Being a critic, on the movie horns: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1528071/ What I liked about the movie: 1)      The powers of the horns- The…

Started by Amanda Weaver in Entertainment and Fun

0 on Monday

New to nerdfighters.com? Introduce yourself here!

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you go…

Started by Eric aka moosemuffin in Nerdfighter Community

8619 on Monday
Reply by binu

This is why Atheists hate christianity

Warning these videos have cursing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCXBenyIEl8 https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Jesus+story+is

Started by Amanda Weaver in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

23 on Monday
Reply by Eystein,

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service