Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,928)

Featured Discussions

Media Impact on Teens' Ideas for Their Futures

As a current High School student I know first hand how much kids are expected to plan their lives from a very early age. By 8th grade my ho…

Started by Meg W in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

More Than This by Patrick Ness - February's Blurbing Book Club

So for February, I'd like to choose More Than This by Patrick Ness.   1. Read the book.  2. Come back to this forum and leave your thought…

Started by Michelle in Books & The Blurbing Book ClubLatest Reply

Striving towards a Gender-less Society?

As someone who is Agender Pansexual I have never understood the point of gender roles in our society. Its just something that I don't perso…

Started by Darby Tyler in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy Dance Project 2.0?

Hey Nerdfighters! :) I've just finished watching all Brotherhood 2.0 videos from 2007 and came across a project, in which Nerdfighters per…

Started by Anni in Decreasing World Suck

2 12 hours ago
Reply by Lily

Media Impact on Teens' Ideas for Their Futures

As a current High School student I know first hand how much kids are expected to plan their lives from a very early age. By 8th grade my ho…

Started by Meg W in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

12 12 hours ago
Reply by Lily

Why haven't guns been outlawed yet?

Guns are very bad why haven't they been outlawed yet. I don't want people to die and I'm pretty sure that they are the leading cause of dea…

Started by Maggs Science in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

1530 May 18
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Striving towards a Gender-less Society?

As someone who is Agender Pansexual I have never understood the point of gender roles in our society. Its just something that I don't perso…

Started by Darby Tyler in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

40 May 17
Reply by Katie Barkley

Article V Convention of States "Tennessee" by Anonymous

A 50 States Convention Program- Article V of the Constitution has become a interest to many people across America. We are pleased to annou…

Started by Henry Massingale in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

3 May 17
Reply by Henry Massingale

multiple likes?

so... this might be a weird one, but has anyone else ever gotten through part of a video and liked it, then a minute later they do or say s…

Started by Danno in Uncategorized

0 May 13

videos on imagining people complexly?

Hello all, I'm thinking about the concept of imagining people complexly that John introduced me to, I believe in relation to Paper Towns.  …

Started by Joey N in Nerdfighter videos

1 May 13
Reply by Danno

UK General Election 2015

In 7 days time, it will be polling day in the UK. Let's discuss this! If you're British, who are you voting for? Who would you be voting fo…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

4 May 13
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

A Warning

Working yourself too hard makes the line between being humble and your basics needs a blur. I got a promotion and it's hard to accept.…

Started by Amanda Weaver in Help and Advice

1 May 12
Reply by BP

Help Save a Service Dog

Please follow the link below; meanwhile here's a little more background- Smokey the Service Dog is being unfairly discriminated against be…

Started by LoCAtek MexiCali in Decreasing World Suck

0 May 12

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service