Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,958)

Featured Discussions

Media Impact on Teens' Ideas for Their Futures

As a current High School student I know first hand how much kids are expected to plan their lives from a very early age. By 8th grade my ho…

Started by Meg W in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

More Than This by Patrick Ness - February's Blurbing Book Club

So for February, I'd like to choose More Than This by Patrick Ness.   1. Read the book.  2. Come back to this forum and leave your thought…

Started by Michelle in Books & The Blurbing Book ClubLatest Reply

Striving towards a Gender-less Society?

As someone who is Agender Pansexual I have never understood the point of gender roles in our society. Its just something that I don't perso…

Started by Darby Tyler in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Post a pic of yourself being awesome!

Post pics of yourself showing that you DFTBA and inspire other Nerdfighters to do the same!  Here's one of me cycling from Vancouver to the…

Started by Prawny Pants in Nerdfighter Community

0 3 hours ago

Where are the Nerdfighters?? -- Global Edition

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Welcome to the Global Nerdfighter Location Project! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~…

Started by Brian in Nerdfighter Community

612 3 hours ago
Reply by Prawny Pants

De-suck list

Everyone reading this: We should all make a list of things we all should promise to do to decrease world suck. Anyone interested in helping…

Started by Mary Napier in Decreasing World Suck

106 3 hours ago
Reply by Prawny Pants

Article V Convention of States "Tennessee" by Anonymous

A 50 States Convention Program- Article V of the Constitution has become a interest to many people across America. We are pleased to annou…

Started by Henry Massingale in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

18 3 hours ago
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

I need help with book title

Hey guys I'm currently writing a book about this guy who meets this girl online and they fall in love. Both of them have depression and are…

Started by John McKinney in Writing

2 3 hours ago
Reply by Katie Cox

Editors Wanted

Hello Nerdfighteria, I am currently in the process of writing a novel and I'd like to keep it a secret from my family and friends until it…

Started by Rainah Leigh in Writing

5 4 hours ago
Reply by Katie Cox

Sense8 - Has anyone watched this and what did you think?

I watched 4 episodes before I gave up. I might think about going into it more if I can be convinced, but to be honest, I don't see the appe…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

0 4 hours ago

John Green on Brazilian TV

Here's the clip of John's appearance on the Brazilian TV show "Malhação" - scroll down to the pic of john with a goofy still, and play tha…

Started by milowent in Entertainment and Fun

0 13 hours ago

Anyone doing anything special for the release of Paper Towns?

I'm traveling right now, but I hope to see it the night it comes out. In my dreams, I would be spending this night with another nerdfighter…

Started by Ash Hall in Entertainment and Fun

0 yesterday

Can you name the movies by just these quotes?

1) "Buddy the Elf. What's your favorite color?" 2) "Hate hate hate. Hate hate hate. Double Hate. Loath Entirely." 3) "Were you one of thos…

Started by Margo AKA Moonburst in Entertainment and Fun

88 yesterday
Reply by Ash Hall

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service