Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,842)

Featured Discussions

Humans need not apply - the future of automation and the economy

I watched this video this morning, and I have to admit, it is concerning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU Let's have a discus…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Ferguson

May I suggest a Vlogbrothers video on what's going on in Ferguson? Or maybe even Nerdfighter videos? I feel like we might be able to do at…

Started by Arseen in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Your Videos, Our Front Page...

Hey, Sorry it's me again, that annoying Admin guy who only appears when something involving Youtube comes up, or spam or something... Anyw…

Started by Dave Johnson in UncategorizedLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should Vaccination be compulsory?

Should vaccination be compulsroy? Yes? No? Why? Why not? My view is yes, because of the danger vaccinated people present. To explain why,…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

51 11 minutes ago
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Looking for Book Recommendations? Look no further.

This is something that I see on the books forum a lot. You all want to know what to read next. I've created this forum thread specifically…

Started by Michelle in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

122 2 hours ago
Reply by Jessica F

What is a Nerd?

One of my friends calls himself a "half nerd" but personally, i think he's at least as nerdy as i am, and i like to think i'm a super nerd.…

Started by Zachary Packard in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

4 7 hours ago
Reply by Chancellor Campbell

Ferguson

May I suggest a Vlogbrothers video on what's going on in Ferguson? Or maybe even Nerdfighter videos? I feel like we might be able to do at…

Started by Arseen in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

209 8 hours ago
Reply by LoCAtek MexiCali

Critique My Philosophy of Life?

Over the past few years, I have formulated my philosophy of life, a 13-page document that may be found at either of the following links:htt…

Started by Philo Sofer in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

19 9 hours ago
Reply by Philo Sofer

The Ebola outbreak in West Africa most especially (LIBERIA)

STORY HIGHLIGHTS The Ebola outbreak in West Africa has killed more than 1,000 people, WHO says The experimental drug ZMapp is on its way to…

Started by Kelvin Gyekye in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

47 10 hours ago

Sustainable Fashion - supporting cotton farmers?

Could DFTBA Records help support cotton farmers? Hi guys, So for uni I'm am doing a project based on sustainable fashion and it got me th…

Started by Jasmine Laini in Decreasing World Suck

0 12 hours ago

What to do with all my extra books?

*I'm in Australia* Recently I moved and in the process of unpacking I had a hard look at my book collection. Now I have 6 or so boxes of bo…

Started by Elyse in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

7 14 hours ago

people should stop saying lol

hello fellow  nerd fighteria  have any of you guys noticed the word lol is used too much everywhere we all know it means laugh out loud but…

Started by tysonmckeown in Uncategorized

3 15 hours ago

Hey, I wrote a Gone Girl Parody

In case anyone wants to read a Gone Girl parody. "Gone Bitch: A Parody of Gone Girl" at Amazon

Started by Steve Lookner in Writing

0 yesterday

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service