Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,864)

Featured Discussions

Humans need not apply - the future of automation and the economy

I watched this video this morning, and I have to admit, it is concerning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU Let's have a discus…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Ferguson

May I suggest a Vlogbrothers video on what's going on in Ferguson? Or maybe even Nerdfighter videos? I feel like we might be able to do at…

Started by Arseen in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Your Videos, Our Front Page...

Hey, Sorry it's me again, that annoying Admin guy who only appears when something involving Youtube comes up, or spam or something... Anyw…

Started by Dave Johnson in UncategorizedLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ferguson

May I suggest a Vlogbrothers video on what's going on in Ferguson? Or maybe even Nerdfighter videos? I feel like we might be able to do at…

Started by Arseen in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

261 yesterday
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Why haven't guns been outlawed yet?

Guns are very bad why haven't they been outlawed yet. I don't want people to die and I'm pretty sure that they are the leading cause of dea…

Started by Maggs Science in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

1403 yesterday
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Where Do Arguments Fit...?

Where do arguments for the existence of God (defined loosely as a logical "flow chart of thought and reason" that brings a person to the as…

Started by Chelsea Reynolds in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

3 yesterday
Reply by LoCAtek MexiCali

Wanna Help Me With my Research Project on Nerdfighters? Take This Survey!

Hi all! I'm a senior in college doing a research project on Nerdfighters. The project is for an Education Class in which I’m analyzing how…

Started by Amanda Ehredt in Nerdfighter Community

0 on Wednesday

Controversial Social Experiment About Racism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYHBrJIIFUBasically, the experiment splits a group of 30 or so adults into two groups - people with blue e…

Started by Lois Aspinall in Decreasing World Suck

0 on Tuesday

What are you reading at the moment?

I was kinda curious as to what kinds of books (or whatever else, I suppose) you all have been reading. So.. What are you reading right now…

Started by untunedjoy in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

1470 on Tuesday
Reply by Elizabeth Gilliam

Help needed for Project for Awesome

I NEED YOU. Yes, you. And you. And you and you and you. 250-ish of you's, to be precise. From ALL over the world. I want to thank Nerdfight…

Started by Ronald Boekhoorn in Decreasing World Suck

0 on Tuesday

Nostalgic Nerdfighteria Pieces

New Nerdfighter, was watching a bunch of videos and decided to make this, post anything similar you got!

Started by Alex McGregor in Entertainment and Fun

0 on Tuesday

Short (30 line) poem, To Earth's End They Go

To earth's end they go Midnight's moon looms upon us, Winds go cold as they rush, Silver trickles from a puffed cloud, silence howls out l…

Started by Ben Edgar in Writing

0 on Tuesday

Favorite instrument and why!

These are always fun. Whats your favorite instrument, and give a good reason. Ill start with Bass guitar. I've played bass and guitar, an…

Started by Dan [Kunk Rock] in Entertainment and Fun

124 on Tuesday
Reply by Reem

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service