Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,830)

Featured Discussions

Humans need not apply - the future of automation and the economy

I watched this video this morning, and I have to admit, it is concerning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU Let's have a discus…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Ferguson

May I suggest a Vlogbrothers video on what's going on in Ferguson? Or maybe even Nerdfighter videos? I feel like we might be able to do at…

Started by Arseen in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Your Videos, Our Front Page...

Hey, Sorry it's me again, that annoying Admin guy who only appears when something involving Youtube comes up, or spam or something... Anyw…

Started by David Johnson in UncategorizedLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where are the Nerdfighters?? -- Global Edition

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Welcome to the Global Nerdfighter Location Project! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~…

Started by Brian in Nerdfighter Community

602 7 hours ago
Reply by Steffi (Sema IV)

New to nerdfighters.com? Introduce yourself here!

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you go…

Started by Eric aka moosemuffin in Nerdfighter Community

8531 7 hours ago
Reply by Steffi (Sema IV)

Be Apart of my Research Project on Nerdfighteria

Hi Nerdfighters! My name is Amanda and I'm a senior in college. I'm doing a research project on Nerdfighteria for one of my education class…

Started by Amanda Ehredt in Uncategorized

0 9 hours ago

Be Apart of my Research Project on Nerdfighteria

Hi Nerdfighters! My name is Amanda and I'm a senior in college. I'm doing a research project on Nerdfighteria for one of my education class…

Started by Amanda Ehredt in Help and Advice

0 9 hours ago

Be Apart of my Research on Nerdfighteria

Hi Nerdfighters! My name is Amanda and I'm a senior in college. I'm doing a research project on Nerdfighteria for one of my education cla…

Started by Amanda Ehredt in Nerdfighter Community

0 9 hours ago

Names you want to name you kids

At my lunch table today some of my friends were taking about names they want to name their future kids, you know like all girls do ;) and I…

Started by Mel in Entertainment and Fun

1486 14 hours ago
Reply by Rose Tyler

First word that pops into your head...

Simple. Somebody says a word, and you say the first thing that comes to mind when you see that word! Honestly, the FIRST word that comes to…

Started by Allison Julie in Entertainment and Fun

10844 15 hours ago
Reply by mediel

Looking for a specific Vlogbrothers video? You've come to the right place!

Just describe the video you are looking for in the replies and our best men shall answer you. (Though not really, but that's what's the com…

Started by Ode [Forums Mod] in Vlogbrother Video Discussions

97 19 hours ago
Reply by Phoebe

Help finding connections in publishing

I know this is an odd request, but I felt like if anyone would know people in the publishing world, more specifically at Penguin in NYC, it…

Started by Elizabeth Ballard in Help and Advice

0 yesterday

Girls

Im a 13 year old kid, and i was wondering if anyone could give me advice on how to ask agirl out or get one to liek me

Started by Zachary Packard in Help and Advice

18 yesterday
Reply by Samantha de Mattos

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service