Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,857)

Featured Discussions

Humans need not apply - the future of automation and the economy

I watched this video this morning, and I have to admit, it is concerning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU Let's have a discus…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Ferguson

May I suggest a Vlogbrothers video on what's going on in Ferguson? Or maybe even Nerdfighter videos? I feel like we might be able to do at…

Started by Arseen in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Your Videos, Our Front Page...

Hey, Sorry it's me again, that annoying Admin guy who only appears when something involving Youtube comes up, or spam or something... Anyw…

Started by Dave Johnson in UncategorizedLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are you reading at the moment?

I was kinda curious as to what kinds of books (or whatever else, I suppose) you all have been reading. So.. What are you reading right now…

Started by untunedjoy in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

1468 3 hours ago
Reply by elisabeth

God does not hate gays

I stand against all the hate and bigotry that ignorant Christians promote in the name of loving their God. That said, I am about at my wit'…

Started by inkonpaperhero in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

2609 6 hours ago
Reply by Lothian Tam ~ Admin ~

Ferguson

May I suggest a Vlogbrothers video on what's going on in Ferguson? Or maybe even Nerdfighter videos? I feel like we might be able to do at…

Started by Arseen in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

244 10 hours ago
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

I started a youtube channel in the spirit of Vlogbrothers Educational content!

Hi all, I'm a long time nerdfighter and long time lurker on the ning. Recently  I started to make videos like John and Hank: Bitcoin expla…

Started by Alec Bostwick in Nerdfighter videos

0 16 hours ago

BitCoin Explained and Other Videos!

Hi all, I'm a long time nerdfighter and long time lurker on the ning. Recently  I started to make videos like John and Hank: Bitcoin expla…

Started by Alec Bostwick in Uncategorized

0 16 hours ago

Girls

Im a 13 year old kid, and i was wondering if anyone could give me advice on how to ask agirl out or get one to liek me

Started by Zachary Packard in Help and Advice

20 17 hours ago
Reply by Rose Tyler

Why Is Today Awesome?

Today is awesome because I got the highest grade out of my class on an English assignment and raised my grade from a 'C' to an 'A'. w00t.…

Started by Zach in Nerdfighter videos

1182 17 hours ago
Reply by Danno

Great Dystopian Fic recommendations?

Hi, I love all the Divergent, Maze Runner, Legend, The Hunger Games and Matched series.... Any other recommendations for some amazing dysto…

Started by Justin Record in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

12 18 hours ago
Reply by Rose Tyler

Prove You're A Nerd.

Show me your nerd cred. and prove you're and nerd.  I'll go first: Memorized the first 50 digits of Pi for fun. On my school's academic te…

Started by Miles Fertel in Entertainment and Fun

214 18 hours ago
Reply by Danno

What song are you listening to right now?

Just curious as to what other nerdfighters listen to. Please post the Song, Artist, and Album of whatever song is playing as you type.

Started by Chris McClure in Entertainment and Fun

3618 18 hours ago
Reply by taniazakay

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service