Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,789)

Featured Discussions

Humans need not apply - the future of automation and the economy

I watched this video this morning, and I have to admit, it is concerning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU Let's have a discus…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Ferguson

May I suggest a Vlogbrothers video on what's going on in Ferguson? Or maybe even Nerdfighter videos? I feel like we might be able to do at…

Started by Arseen in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Your Videos, Our Front Page...

Hey, Sorry it's me again, that annoying Admin guy who only appears when something involving Youtube comes up, or spam or something... Anyw…

Started by David Johnson in UncategorizedLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anime

Hi everyone! This discussion is for all you anime fans out there. I'm looking to start watching some anime tv/movies and this is very new t…

Started by Ella Cuskelly in Entertainment and Fun

9 2 hours ago
Reply by Ella Cuskelly

Why haven't guns been outlawed yet?

Guns are very bad why haven't they been outlawed yet. I don't want people to die and I'm pretty sure that they are the leading cause of dea…

Started by Maggs Science in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

1387 3 hours ago
Reply by Latch33570

Ferguson

May I suggest a Vlogbrothers video on what's going on in Ferguson? Or maybe even Nerdfighter videos? I feel like we might be able to do at…

Started by Arseen in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

61 3 hours ago
Reply by Latch33570

What are you reading at the moment?

I was kinda curious as to what kinds of books (or whatever else, I suppose) you all have been reading. So.. What are you reading right now…

Started by untunedjoy in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

1441 7 hours ago
Reply by elisabeth

Quick Poll! Just curious!

Because I am very curious, I want to do a quick poll amongst the ning: does your school have some sort of fandom club? Anime/manga clubs do…

Started by Bonnie Christilaw in Uncategorized

4 9 hours ago
Reply by James Cobb

THISISNOTTOMDOTCOM

Because I can't find anywhere else this is being discussed, other than Hank's Facebook status, and I think we should stop spamming the poor…

Started by Lindsey in Puzzles/Logic Games

1996 9 hours ago
Reply by Eliza

A Different Sort Of Question Game

Who wants to play? Here's what you do. One person asks a question, and the next person answers that question incorrectly, and then asks a n…

Started by Melodie in Entertainment and Fun

3188 9 hours ago
Reply by Eliza

the Question Game.

So lets play the question game, i'll start with a question then every reply after that must be a question somehow flowing with the question…

Started by Amy. in Entertainment and Fun

9511 9 hours ago
Reply by Eliza

WORD ASSOCIATION!

I'll say a word, the next person has to then say another word that is linked or associated to the previous one (hence the neame of the game…

Started by charlee_em in Entertainment and Fun

14265 9 hours ago
Reply by Eliza

God does not hate gays

I stand against all the hate and bigotry that ignorant Christians promote in the name of loving their God. That said, I am about at my wit'…

Started by inkonpaperhero in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

2602 13 hours ago
Reply by Meryem Keskin

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service