Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,639)

Featured Discussions

Education

Had an interesting discussion in history class today, in the late 1800's American educational system moved away from religious affiliations…

Started by Yuan Zhang in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

ACLU Accuses La. School of Religious Harassment

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/aclu-accuses-la-school-religious-harassment-21630589 ~~ For the full story. Thoughts, considering th…

Started by Tamhas ~ Admin ~ in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Official Discussion for Every Day by David Levithan

I have chosen Every Day by David Levithan to be the blurbing book club choice for the month of November. From now until the 30th of Novembe…

Started by Michelle (Books Admin) in Books & The Blurbing Book ClubLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feminism, Sexism and Other Misunderstood Things

I am a feminist. I am heterosexual. I occasionally wear dresses. I usually shave my legs and underarms, unless I'm in a hurry. I believe in…

Started by Sara NoH in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

1144 4 hours ago
Reply by Claudia L Watson

Goodreads

Hi everyone! I was just wondering if any bookworm here had an account on Goodreads? Maybe we could exchange our names, and see each other's…

Started by Feather in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

16 11 hours ago
Reply by Monique

A List: Things You Love

Happy fantastic time over here. I want to see a list of all the things you love. Include things you love about yourself, things you love…

Started by Pilár in Uncategorized

67 15 hours ago
Reply by Katie Lee

Searching for stories to collaborate on/edit....

Hello, fellow nerdfighter writers! I have recently discovered that I really like to edit things and I was wondering if any one of you would…

Started by Alexandra Rash in Writing

0 16 hours ago

School Attendance

As someone who dances to the beat of my own drum, I often struggle with the idea of spending an entire day in an institution where sometime…

Started by Grace Elizabeth (Liz) in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

8 20 hours ago
Reply by Chad RIchard John Manderscheid

The Secular Case against gay marriage

Do not comment on this thread without having read this post in full. Any post that demonstrates having not read the post will be referred t…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

353 yesterday
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Book recommendations?

So I have come to a literary block. I honestly cannot find a new book series that makes me go "this is just the most amazing thing I have r…

Started by Ose Arheghan in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

5 yesterday
Reply by Michael

Going home...after 1 year

So I'm 17 and an exchange student, I've been living in Thailand for 11 months and in 23 days I go home, but I don't know how to cope with m…

Started by Paula Barral in Help and Advice

1 yesterday
Reply by Michael

WORD ASSOCIATION!

I'll say a word, the next person has to then say another word that is linked or associated to the previous one (hence the neame of the game…

Started by charlee_em in Entertainment and Fun

14235 yesterday
Reply by Bartholomew

Who’s your favorite Enlightenment Philosopher?

My favorite enlightenment philosopher would probably be Voltaire. He was a person who stood up for what he believed in. All while the c…

Started by Katelyn Rose Brady in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

45 yesterday
Reply by Peter W.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service