Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,963)

Featured Discussions

Media Impact on Teens' Ideas for Their Futures

As a current High School student I know first hand how much kids are expected to plan their lives from a very early age. By 8th grade my ho…

Started by Meg W in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

More Than This by Patrick Ness - February's Blurbing Book Club

So for February, I'd like to choose More Than This by Patrick Ness.   1. Read the book.  2. Come back to this forum and leave your thought…

Started by Michelle in Books & The Blurbing Book ClubLatest Reply

Striving towards a Gender-less Society?

As someone who is Agender Pansexual I have never understood the point of gender roles in our society. Its just something that I don't perso…

Started by Darby Tyler in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Empirical Evidence of Contradictions Within the Bible

1) Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. There is…

Started by Joel Schama in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

0 55 minutes ago

What is the pro-choice response to the following:

This is an elaboration of a pro-life argument I've believed in for a very long time and I've never seen a pro-choice person respond to it.…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

0 10 hours ago

What is your god's purpose for creating you?

All atheists, critical thinkers, secular humanists, existentialists, etc., know that life is inherently meaningless. If you are of any reli…

0 22 hours ago

All the inherent contradictions of the Bible in one 9 min. video.

Yes, all of these contradictions are in the Bible and no they are not open for interpretation like Christians love to do, i.e., "That was m…

66 on Wednesday
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Vertigo: Let's make the Biblical contradictions easy.

This is not written as poetry, nor as metaphor, nor as analogy. It is written as a matter of fact in the Bible and constitutes a literal co…

27 on Wednesday
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Why don't men wear make up?

This is something that bugs me. It's completely normal and even encouraged for a woman to paint and pull her face, until it looks pretty. W…

Started by E_Lewis in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

75 on Wednesday
Reply by Alecia

More Biblical Ridiculousness

Started by Joel Schama in Entertainment and Fun

0 on Wednesday

What are you reading at the moment?

I was kinda curious as to what kinds of books (or whatever else, I suppose) you all have been reading. So.. What are you reading right now…

Started by untunedjoy in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

1505 Aug 23
Reply by Elizabeth Gilliam

I need help decreasing some serious suck= Brain Cancer.

Hi there, my name is Mabu/Sami or just Bu. And I hope that I'm posting this in the right area of the forum. I've been a nerd fighter for q…

Started by Mabu (Sami) in Decreasing World Suck

0 Aug 23

First Fictional Crush?

I always think it's interesting when people find their "perfect match" at a young age when the person isn't even real. That's right! They'r…

Started by Bekah Smith in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

625 Aug 23
Reply by Maximus :}

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service