Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,922)

Featured Discussions

Striving towards a Gender-less Society?

As someone who is Agender Pansexual I have never understood the point of gender roles in our society. Its just something that I don't perso…

Started by Darby Tyler in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Official Discussion for Maggot Moon by Sally Gardner

For January 2015, I have chosen Maggot Moon by Sally Gardner to be the Blurbing Book Club selection. From now until the 31st of January, I…

Started by Michelle in Books & The Blurbing Book ClubLatest Reply

Gamergate Discussion (Games journalism and sexism in games)

So, I'm putting this here rather than in any gaming related sub because I want to have an intelligent debate about it. I'm also posting thi…

Started by Lizzie Finn in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Definition of Feminism

Hello all, What's the definition - that is, the essence - of Feminism? If it's about complete equality, then shouldn't it be called Equalis…

Started by Daniel Fletcher in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

9 3 hours ago
Reply by BP

First word that pops into your head...

Simple. Somebody says a word, and you say the first thing that comes to mind when you see that word! Honestly, the FIRST word that comes to…

Started by Allison Julie in Entertainment and Fun

10952 23 hours ago
Reply by Emily Ruppel

Gun Control

Here's an essay/article i wrote for school, comments?

Started by Zachary Packard in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

9 23 hours ago
Reply by Latch33570

Striving towards a Gender-less Society?

As someone who is Agender Pansexual I have never understood the point of gender roles in our society. Its just something that I don't perso…

Started by Darby Tyler in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

31 23 hours ago
Reply by Reem

multilingual homonymity

It's very easy, but fun! You name two words of two different languages, that have the same pronunciation, but a different meaning. Then tr…

Started by Coos Baakman in Entertainment and Fun

2 yesterday
Reply by Reem

Comicbooks

Well I couldn't find any threads related to comicbooks...so I made one.

Started by James Knowles in Entertainment and Fun

1 yesterday
Reply by Coos Baakman

Another new novel.

Hi I just wanted to invite you to read a novel I wrote about college life. I'm kinda deppressed now that I finished writing nobody cared ab…

Started by Omar Alejandro Del Real in Writing

0 yesterday

What is your absolute favorite quote?

It doesn't have to be John or Hank. (:

Started by AnsleyNicole99 in Entertainment and Fun

7 yesterday
Reply by Daniel Fletcher

Isn't Atheism a crutch?

I've often heard the dismissive argument from Atheists that religion is just a crutch, something to hold onto and keep us comfortable as we…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

133 yesterday
Reply by Rodd McKoy

Just plain lost

Hi Nerdfighteria... Long time listener, first time caller. Writing in today because, frankly, I am just feeling rather lost and like I hav…

Started by MSW Schnoodle in Help and Advice

4 yesterday
Reply by MSW Schnoodle

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service