Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,766)

Featured Discussions

Your Videos, Our Front Page...

Hey, Sorry it's me again, that annoying Admin guy who only appears when something involving Youtube comes up, or spam or something... Anyw…

Started by David Johnson in UncategorizedLatest Reply

Nerdfighter Topics Important to You

Okay guys so I am looking at getting a little bit of help here. I set up a NF colab channel about nine months ago and everything is just sw…

Started by David Johnson in Nerdfighter CommunityLatest Reply

Education

Had an interesting discussion in history class today, in the late 1800's American educational system moved away from religious affiliations…

Started by Yuan Zhang in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First word that pops into your head...

Simple. Somebody says a word, and you say the first thing that comes to mind when you see that word! Honestly, the FIRST word that comes to…

Started by Allison Julie in Entertainment and Fun

10781 3 hours ago
Reply by Danno

New to nerdfighters.com? Introduce yourself here!

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you go…

Started by Eric aka moosemuffin in Nerdfighter Community

8474 5 hours ago
Reply by Saray Vazquez

The random questions game!

I've played this game with my friend Abird (hit her up here) and it's a lot of fun so here goes.one person will ask a random, totally out o…

Started by Ace of Anton in Entertainment and Fun

1670 7 hours ago
Reply by Cheyenne brunner

Corrupt a Wish.

It's a game. Bob and Sally will now show you how to play. Bob: I wish I had a dog.Sally: Granted, but it eats you. I wish I had a shirt.Bob…

Started by Terra Rose in Entertainment and Fun

4422 yesterday
Reply by Brittnee

Having too many interests

I have a lot of trouble when people ask me "What are you interested in" because I just want to say "Everything". Obviously, this isn't quit…

Started by Elizabeth Moore in Uncategorized

11 yesterday
Reply by Hevs

Nerdfighter Topics Important to You

Okay guys so I am looking at getting a little bit of help here. I set up a NF colab channel about nine months ago and everything is just sw…

Started by David Johnson in Nerdfighter Community

8 yesterday
Reply by Brittnee

We need to do something

This is something I posted in the fb nerdfighters group. I was thinking...there are over 17000 of us in this group (6k in the this group).…

Started by Manasi in Uncategorized

0 yesterday

Just Hit Paste

So I want everyone to just hit paste and see what's been stored in their paste memory. mine is: "Snuffalufagus because he is both alive and…

Started by Sarah in Entertainment and Fun

5007 yesterday
Reply by Orion78762

Three Clichés About Where You Live

State three clichés about where you live and see if people can guess where you are from. I think it would be fun to see all the cultural mi…

Started by Susan in Entertainment and Fun

3882 yesterday
Reply by Ebony (Bunny)

Book Titles... In Your Pants.

Best Book Titles to add In My Pants at the end of?

Started by Dimitra in Entertainment and Fun

873 yesterday
Reply by Orion78762

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service