Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,639)

Featured Discussions

Education

Had an interesting discussion in history class today, in the late 1800's American educational system moved away from religious affiliations…

Started by Yuan Zhang in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

ACLU Accuses La. School of Religious Harassment

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/aclu-accuses-la-school-religious-harassment-21630589 ~~ For the full story. Thoughts, considering th…

Started by Tamhas ~ Admin ~ in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Official Discussion for Every Day by David Levithan

I have chosen Every Day by David Levithan to be the blurbing book club choice for the month of November. From now until the 30th of Novembe…

Started by Michelle (Books Admin) in Books & The Blurbing Book ClubLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I NEED to know your birthday

I want need to know your birthday so I can add it to the NF Birthday Google Calendar. The calendar is public, and it is right here for our…

Started by Zeintz in Nerdfighter Community

3495 8 minutes ago
Reply by Till

Book recommendations?

So I have come to a literary block. I honestly cannot find a new book series that makes me go "this is just the most amazing thing I have r…

Started by Ose Arheghan in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

1 10 minutes ago
Reply by Till

Which is better, Harry Potter or The Hunger Games?

I would love to know your opinions, because they are very different, at least that's what I thought. A character, or a faceless description…

Started by Natty in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

3 3 hours ago
Reply by Emily

Happy Easter- All of The Bunnies!

Happy Easter Nerdfighteria! So I can't remember. How do Bunnies and eggs relate to Easter?

Started by Missmebell (*Frm_Mod*) in Uncategorized

1 4 hours ago
Reply by Jacob lively

Happy Easter!

Hey guys! Happy Easter nerdfighters!

Started by Charlotte in Nerdfighter Community

0 5 hours ago

the Question Game.

So lets play the question game, i'll start with a question then every reply after that must be a question somehow flowing with the question…

Started by Amy. in Entertainment and Fun

9490 7 hours ago
Reply by Kitty Winans

The Secular Case against gay marriage

Do not comment on this thread without having read this post in full. Any post that demonstrates having not read the post will be referred t…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

346 15 hours ago
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Prove You're A Nerd.

Show me your nerd cred. and prove you're and nerd.  I'll go first: Memorized the first 50 digits of Pi for fun. On my school's academic te…

Started by Miles Fertel in Entertainment and Fun

180 17 hours ago
Reply by Amy Rose

Education

Had an interesting discussion in history class today, in the late 1800's American educational system moved away from religious affiliations…

Started by Yuan Zhang in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

16 18 hours ago
Reply by Joseph Bryant

If a tree falls in the middle of the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it still make a sound?

I'm sure many people have heard this question before and have found it perplexing. but everyone has their own different reason of why they…

Started by Parker Brown in Puzzles/Logic Games

47 19 hours ago
Reply by Quincy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service