Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,765)

Featured Discussions

Your Videos, Our Front Page...

Hey, Sorry it's me again, that annoying Admin guy who only appears when something involving Youtube comes up, or spam or something... Anyw…

Started by David Johnson in UncategorizedLatest Reply

Nerdfighter Topics Important to You

Okay guys so I am looking at getting a little bit of help here. I set up a NF colab channel about nine months ago and everything is just sw…

Started by David Johnson in Nerdfighter CommunityLatest Reply

Education

Had an interesting discussion in history class today, in the late 1800's American educational system moved away from religious affiliations…

Started by Yuan Zhang in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current EventsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OnePlus One Invites

So I'm not sure if this is the place to post about this, but are there any other Nerdfighters trying to get an invite? I need someone else…

Started by Carlos in Uncategorized

0 59 minutes ago

Prove You're A Nerd.

Show me your nerd cred. and prove you're and nerd.  I'll go first: Memorized the first 50 digits of Pi for fun. On my school's academic te…

Started by Miles Fertel in Entertainment and Fun

206 1 hour ago
Reply by Carlos

Talk about your first job.

Hey Nerdfighteria. I was listening to an episode of Swindon Town, and John was recounting his experiences at Steak n Shake. That got me won…

Started by Ryan Gatts in Uncategorized

43 1 hour ago
Reply by Carlos

Favorite Doctor Who Companion

Who was your favorite companion on Doctor Who?

Started by Brad Paxton in Uncategorized

9 1 hour ago
Reply by Carlos

Why should evolution be taught in school if religion can't?

Teaching religion and giving your religious opinion is looked down upon in school, so why should evolution, which may be offensive to many…

Started by Shannon Rae in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

268 2 hours ago
Reply by Best [Forum ಠಿ_ಠ Mod]

Who did you cry for most in Deathly Hallows?

Alright I don't know if this was discussed before but I'm sure all of us nerdfighters cried for at least one death in Deathly Hallows. I wa…

Started by Julia Q in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

624 3 hours ago
Reply by Zoe Ayako

Do you guys believe that grades define how smart a person is?

I've been talking about this topic with a couple of friends lately and many of them have different opinions on this. What do you guys think…

Started by Sabrina in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

65 3 hours ago
Reply by Aurorah Arndt

Do the ends ever justify the means?

Is it ever okay to hurt a hundred for the sake of a million? Is it okay to exploit the volunteers for a charity in order to address a large…

Started by Maria in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

6 3 hours ago
Reply by Aurorah Arndt

My hair: Take it!

Hello! I am rather new to the community, but I want to help decrease worldsuck by donating my massive amounts of hair. I know there are man…

Started by Grace in Decreasing World Suck

0 9 hours ago

The Fault in Our Fandoms: Accepting criticism

I had a friend (we'll call her Maria) who read The Fault in Our Stars, and told me she didn't cry at the end of the book because she found…

Started by Mira Ge in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

3 9 hours ago
Reply by Tulip

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service