Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,858)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vampires and Romance

What do you people think of vampires being in a romance Novella (Like the Novella I am currently writing) instead of a horror? I personally…

Started by Ethan Hogbin in Archive

14 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Nevaeh Green

Nerdfighter Outreach: CLASSICS

Oh nerdfighters, I must admit that my troglodyte tendencies are hindering me from making an awesome Classics (i.e. Latin and Greek) promoti…

Started by Publius in Archive

2 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Publius

star wars vs star trek

what is better starwars or startrek? whos got the cooler aliens? who's got the cooler ships? thats what were going to find out!!!!

Started by andrew in Archive

17 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by ChompChomp

Did you like Hanks new song?

Ok guys, I have a project/challenge that i would really love to see happen. I want to spread Hanks new video around everywhere! I want J. K…

Started by Ty Moss in Archive

7 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Ty Moss

FiveAwesomeGuys Facebook

One of my good friends, Brittany, started a facebook group for all the awesome guys instead of having split factions. It can be found here:…

Started by selene323 in Archive

0 Jul 19, 2008

How did you make the world a better place today?

We are nerdfighters! everyday, even unconsciously we make worldsuck levels decrease, even in a little amount. So let's all celebrate our in…

Started by rafa in Archive

6 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by rafa

Old Discussions

How many nerdfighters on the Ning really look at the older discussions posted and comment on them? I was just curious. Everyone likes a lit…

Started by Molly(NF) in Archive

1 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Caitlin

Censorship...

Good or bad? Protecting children or preventing freedom ? Needed or useless? Keeping society from destroying itself or destroying society? G…

Started by Jason in Archive

165 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Karl Simmons

Any nerdfighter dancers??

Dancing is absolutely my passion! I take jazz, tap, hip-hop, ballet, pointe, and I'm trying contemporary this year hopefully (if it doesn't…

Started by Summer in Archive

2 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Elena Rae

To The Twentysomething Nerdfighters:

First of all let me say hello! Second, I was wondering if there are any of John's books you'd personally recommend to a twentysomething? I…

Started by Jamais Vu in Archive

9 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Bigredrtk

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service