Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,912)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does Anyone Really Like Mary Murphy?

OK, I know there have to be some of you who watch So You Think You Can Dance. Does ANYONE like Mary Murphy? I have talked to several people…

Started by Alyss in Archive

3 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Erin

Hellooo Nerdfighters!

How are you today? Have any fun summer plans? I myself am going to North Carolina tomorrow. The Outer Banks, specifically. Next month I'll…

Started by M in Archive

37 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by kellyspice

The Macarena

So, I'm assuming that everyone knows how to dance the macarena? I actually thought most people could, until I met this lad lastnight who ha…

Started by Hel in Archive

6 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Hel

Nerdfighterly History Help!!!

Hi guys! In september I am starting college :D I recieved an assignment to do over the summer holidays but im struggling with it. I have to…

Started by Rachel Drew in Archive

2 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Rachel Drew

Confusion

OK being a nerdfighter is awesome so naturely I am inclined to use my nerdfighter lingo in day to day life. Like when someone is singing Ac…

Started by Alex in Archive

2 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Melectricity

I just read the best book!

I just read the book "fly on the wall" by e.lockhart. It was made of awesome. I read it in one sitting (about two hours) -- it's really sho…

Started by Shannon in Archive

10 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Katie

Twilight Trailer on TV?

I was wondering if anyone had seen any of the Twilight movie trailers. If you have, will you let me now when you saw it? And on what channe…

Started by Sarah in Archive

2 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Sarah

most popular blogs?

two layers to this thread. first, could someone tell me how the "most popular blogs" feature works? is it most-viewed-alltime or most-view…

Started by Cathal (billythehick) in Archive

13 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Cathal (billythehick)

John Green Has an iPhone

so, if you Read John Green's Blog or are John's Friend on Faccebook. you would know that John has an iPhone... just interesting... dicuss?

Started by Chris in Archive

15 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Chris

EARTH HOUR

I think everyone or atleast most people have seen the earth hour video. So who actually did participate in the earth hour ? I want to see o…

Started by Cazlon in Archive

8 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Marie

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service