Forum Discussions (17,976)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quest for Completion

Today i've started my quest to complete the entire Brotherhood 2.0 catalogue of movies and If all goes right, I should be completed in thre…

Started by Stephen Knudsen in Archive

2 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by untunedjoy

could i just borrow you for a moment?

could anyone please subscribe to my youtube acount and add coments go to thanks! sorry to advert…

Started by joe walker in Archive

6 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by joe walker

Environmental Songs

I need a song with an environmental message!!! Actually, my friend Stephanie does, but I'm just trying to help her out by asking all the lo…

Started by Caitlin in Archive

14 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Caitlin

A Magazine that Fights World Suck

When you suscribe to GOOD magazine, all of the money goes to the organization of your choice. I'm thinking of suscribing once my dad gets h…

Started by Madeline in Archive

0 Jul 30, 2008

Things you don't know about me....

Okay. I must admit it wasn't my original idea but lets just go with it. All you do is tell your fellow nerdfighters things that you think i…

Started by Hamda Ahmed Yusuf in Archive

78 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Shattered_Ink

I'm starting a Literary Mag

well I was looking for somewhere where I could get my work out where people could see it but a lot of Magizines only like to have short sto…

Started by Erica in Archive

8 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Erica

Problems with the Evil Baby Orphanage

Ok, so the whole EBO thing is a really good idea… in hypotheses (I don’t think I used that correctly but I don’t want to say theory), but t…

Started by ChompChomp in Archive

7 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by zachg

Okay. I was in the car with my little brother. And he was eating nachos. And the cheese was moving. So. What do you think of the movie…

Started by Jasey in Archive

14 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Nikki

milkfloat?hmmm...i think im on to something here!

surely if you buy a milkfloat that has an electric motor it would far cheaper to run than a normal would be slower...but eco so ya…

Started by joe walker in Archive

9 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Nikki

Digital Cameras

I'm looking for a new digital camera but I don't know what to get. Does anyone have any suggestions for something simple? I don't need mult…

Started by Kaela in Archive

6 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Karen

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service