Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,832)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rev Wright was not totally off base with some of his statements...

A lot of what Rev Wright said although politically incorrect was true. The United States wants to sweep all their bad deeds under the rug a…

Started by JessieJannie in Archive

40 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Jason

Art, Artists, Exhibits, etc.

I was just wondering if there were any art nerdfighters out there. I'm sure there are, but I thought I'd get a discussion together. I'm not…

Started by TYLER! in Archive

38 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by TYLER!

Nerdfighters at School

I dont know about any of you, but I am the only nerdfighter in a school of 1,800. So does anyone have tales of Nerdfighter antics at school…

Started by Jimena in Archive

1 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Maggie

Writer NFs?

I am sure that I am not the only NF who wants to be a writer when I grow up. But this thread is for anyone what writes anything. What do y…

Started by El Gato in Archive

18 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by El Gato

top ten nerdfighters

who are ur top 4 nerd fighters mine are (1)Olivia (2)conalcfc (3)butcher (4)magpie fabric

Started by Ryan in Archive

1 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Ryan

do u like mettalica and 40k

do u tink mettalica and 40k r just awesome

Started by conalcfc in Archive

1 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Ryan

Crayons and Snogging

I was recently re-watching all of the Brotherhood videos when a very important question popped up in this video right here. "If you were a…

Started by Julie in Archive

59 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by lexi

Contest!

Hi Fellow Nerdfighters, I'm running a little contest for my book, The Comeback Season. If you're a fan of Looking for Alaska, you might en…

Started by Jennifer Smith in Archive

0 Jul 18, 2008

For those who've read Deathly Hallows

Hey, I'm not sure if there already is a discussion about this, but... Uhmm yeah ^^ I recently finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathl…

Started by Chiburger in Archive

60 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by RockieRaccoon

Helena, MT song...

My friend and I are going to Helana this weekend and as a tribute to Hank are planning to make our own version of his Helana, MT video. The…

Started by Luna in Archive

1 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Katherine

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service