Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,884)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twin 1 and Twin 251

Hello fellow nerdfighters! I wanted to see what your take is on a story that I'm working on...I don't want to tell you the whole story, so…

Started by Laura in Archive

0 Jul 22, 2008

Deathly Hallows Anniversary

Today, July 21, marks the first anniversary since the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in 2007. Did you go to any midnight…

Started by Tree-saw in Archive

59 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Adam J. M. Eagleton

Breaking Dawn Party??

Are any of you guys going to a Breaking Dawn midnight release party on the first? I'm going to Barnes and Noble! They are having a Vampire…

Started by Luna in Archive

3 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Hel

people will reply to any forum...

i am testing to see how many people will actualy reply to this... this is a test! im only sort of wasting your time... reply!

Started by joe walker in Archive

18 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Jenn

Strangest Dreams

Tell me your strangest/creepiest/scariest dream you've ever had,had recently or you can remember. Or it could be something weird in reality…

Started by Lia in Archive

4 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by valerie2776

?!...what does that symbol mean?

i believe it is an interobang...?....hmmm....what is it?

3 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by joe walker

What are your fav funny sayings?

ok so type in your fav funny quote or saying... like "Procrastinaters unite! Tomarrow!" lol i love that!

Started by Lonna bard in Archive

0 Jul 22, 2008

you will realy regret not reading this!!!

haha fooled you! i have once again missused the forum to be weird! while im here! what most annoys you?!(despite me!)

1 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Jenn

Marching Band

So, for me the season is just starting. Today was the first day of Band camp, and I'm so excited. Our show this year is Beatles a la Jazz.…

Started by Courtney in Archive

1 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Courtney

nerds are comedians now?

do you know a nerdy joke that nobody ever gets? i would give my right arm to be ambidexterous... was that funny...not realy but it is fun t…

18 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Melectricity

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service