Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,637)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would you swallow the pill?

A scenario presented in Chuck Klosterman's book Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs. You meet your soul mate. However, there is a catch: Every thre…

Started by Kristen in Archive

38 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by beckstraordinary

Procrastination

So this discussion is a procrastination tool, because right now I'm supposed to be packing for my trip. Ugh. And I was wondering about wha…

Started by Madeline Jenelle in Archive

6 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Emily

What has Nerdfighting done for you?

So John's last video got me to thinking about what Nerdfighting in general already done for me. Here is my best story: One night I was bore…

Started by Anniekal in Archive

14 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Stephicus

Teen Books.

We all do it. You know, the book (or series) that you love but don't really want anyone to know, because it's a little young for you, or ha…

Started by Gretchen in Archive

114 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Emma

Indiana Nerdfighter Gathering!!!

Ok so me and some of my other nerdfighter friends were thinking about hosting a nerdfighter gathering some time this summer. So if you live…

Started by Annie Starkey in Archive

1 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Josh

Film Making/History Nerds - Help Me pick a paper topic!

Alright, so I'm in college, taking summer classes and I'm currently enrolled in History of Film. Our term paper needs to examine the body o…

Started by Joe in Archive

9 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Joe

Felon Voting Rights

I've always been inexplicably interested in felon voting rights, and today I googled the topic. Here's what I found: In Maine and Vermont,…

Started by Insomniac in Archive

2 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Karl Simmons

Cincinnati Gathering

Hey if anyone is in the Greater Cincinnati area there will be a gathering in the future. When? Not sure, yet. Where? Cincinnati. Where spec…

Started by Kaitlin in Archive

0 Jul 2, 2008

DOCTOR WHO!!!

So I know there are a ton of doctor who nerdfighters (WOOT)... I just want to know what you think of the latest episode and the current sea…

Started by Ellen in Archive

0 Jul 2, 2008

NY Nerdfighters!

Specifically ones in the L.I. or N.Y.C Area! Are you out there????!!!!!!

Started by Caitlyn in Archive

0 Jul 2, 2008

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service