Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,766)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kids w/Power Tools: What was your weirdest job?

This summer i am working as a CIT at a performing arts camp in the set design and building department. I've done it before and basically it…

Started by Michael in Archive

0 Jul 10, 2008

Attetion-Seeking People and How to Deal

People who are loud, crude and only want one thing. Attention! Some people will go to any lengths to get it, even pretending they're suici…

Started by Luisa :D in Archive

2 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Adrienne

Who Would Win In A Fight? Leonard Nimoy or William Shatner?

Who do you think would win? I would go with Leonard Nimoy. Even though William Shatner did a Rocketman cover, Lenard Nimoy ROCKED with the…

Started by Zach in Archive

11 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Adrienne

Question _______day

Tell me if you find this idea at all interesting. I've been hesitant to post anything in my blog because I can't think of anything worthwh…

Started by Adrienne in Archive

20 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Adrienne

Attetion-Seeking People and How to Deal

People who are loud, crude and only want one thing. Attention! Some people will go to any lengths to get it, even pretending they're suici…

Started by Luisa :D in Archive

10 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Luisa :D

Given all exist, and travel is possible, which Star Wars planet would you most like to live on and why?

I would live on Naboo because it's so pretty and awesome looking!

Started by Nerdfighter Gina in Archive

2 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Adrienne

Best thing to do with 1 dollar

Replies are not limited to how you can spend it!

Started by Elena in Archive

15 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by theUKEbandit

Shout Out To Any Theatre Nerdfighters!

Just wondering how many people in Nerdfightaria are dedicated patrons of the theatre. Anyway even if not if youve ever seen a play or read…

Started by William in Archive

39 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Melectricity

The Q/A Game!

Okay this game is pretty simple. What you do is one person posts a question and the next person answers it and asks a question of their own…

Started by Siri in Archive

19 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by ☮Jenn!!♪♫ <3 :)♥

Is it Weird that I'm excited about getting a new bookcase?

Ok nerdfighters today I got a brand new bigger book case and I am seriously excited about it. My old case was way too small for all my book…

Started by Emily in Archive

32 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Chip, A Former Ningmaster

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service