Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,904)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What You Use With Ranch Dressing

Well I just wanted to know how many people use ranch on things because I'm not one who uses it for anything. I know this is kind of stupid,…

Started by Nagol in Archive

26 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Nagol

If some lyrical Nerdfighters would like to help me..

I've recently started a wizard ska band called N.E.W.T. Standards, and we're having a small problem with coming up with song ideas. If anyo…

Started by Kayla in Archive

5 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Kayla

Nerd friends with non-awesome boy/girlfriends

I've noticed lately that all my friends that I consider Nerdfighters (even if they don't know about B2.0) are in non-Nerdfighters relations…

Started by Stéphanie in Archive

1 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Kate

How long did it take me

As John I am no mathematician but i just fineshed watching all the videos and i wonder how long it took me. Well i know how long it took me…

Started by Bo Skjoldager Andersen in Archive

0 Jul 20, 2008

We Miss Reading Rainbow!

Hey everyone, I am here on the ning today to do some shameless promotion! my friend Julia started a book review club on the youtubez! Ther…

Started by vivi€n in Archive

0 Jul 20, 2008

Loneliness Issues

I don't know why, but for some reason, in the past few weeks, I've been feeling incredibly lonely. And it's really weird because I've had a…

Started by Hilary in Archive

14 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Hilary

Vampires and Romance

What do you people think of vampires being in a romance Novella (Like the Novella I am currently writing) instead of a horror? I personally…

Started by Ethan Hogbin in Archive

14 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Nevaeh Green

Nerdfighter Outreach: CLASSICS

Oh nerdfighters, I must admit that my troglodyte tendencies are hindering me from making an awesome Classics (i.e. Latin and Greek) promoti…

Started by Publius in Archive

2 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Publius

star wars vs star trek

what is better starwars or startrek? whos got the cooler aliens? who's got the cooler ships? thats what were going to find out!!!!

Started by andrew in Archive

17 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by ChompChomp

Did you like Hanks new song?

Ok guys, I have a project/challenge that i would really love to see happen. I want to spread Hanks new video around everywhere! I want J. K…

Started by Ty Moss in Archive

7 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Ty Moss

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service