Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,827)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think of this? (for the sake of art)

I was wondering what everyone thinks of the Orphan Copyright Act of 2008 that is currently being pushed for in Congress. If you don't know…

Started by Hana Nabulary in Archive

0 Jul 15, 2008

10,000 Nerdfighters?

I just happened to look at the page at the bottom right corner and currently we are at 10,003 Nerdfighters. WOW. I would like to meet som…

Started by Nicole in Archive

22 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Lauren

joss whedon webisode musical, limited time up

ooooh, lookey this joss nerds.. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3ia50cdcb373435f1b1b0552fdc0d8a3fa http://www.…

Started by serenity in Archive

18 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by serenity

I'm lost...

I haven't been an official Nerdfighter for very long, but I'd like to join this blurbing book club of awesome! Only, I'm lost on what book…

Started by Gyndius in Archive

1 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Chip, A Former Ningmaster

Vlogging ideas!

Hey everyone. I was wanting to start vlogging on my youtube account, but i need something to talk about. Any ideas? thanks.

Started by Kevin in Archive

1 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Luna

Hank's songs

Hey-o Nerdfighters! Is there anywhere I can download Hank's songs? In particular, "Accio Deathly Hallows," as it's been stuck in my head fo…

Started by Crystal in Archive

4 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Crystal

Help!!!

I just got a new laptop and ipod and I'm having a little trouble moving my itunes library from my old computer to my new one. I'm a little…

Started by Elena in Archive

7 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Elena

Would anyone mind lending me their twilight books?

I've decided that, regardless of how silly sparkling vampires sound, I want to read the twilight series so that I can decide for myself whe…

Started by Maria D in Archive

4 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Jenn

Road Trip

Hello everyone, my friend and I have decided to go on a road trip this summer. Our destinations will be New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and P.E.…

Started by Abe in Archive

0 Jul 14, 2008

Homeschooling Nerdfighters?

Any other Homeschooling Nerdfighters out there? I'm homeschooling my 5 year old daughter in the Chicago area. I'm starting to suspect part…

Started by Sarah E Ziegler in Archive

38 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Sarah E Ziegler

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service