Forum Discussions (17,976)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Facebook group! ^_^

I was looking for a group about nerd figthers. But i didn't find one =[ so i decied to make one myself. Please join!

Started by Joan Alice Gabriel in Archive

0 Jul 27, 2008

David gathering (charlieissocoollike)

is anyone from London going to the gathering charlieissocoollike gathering im thinking of going ..... but i want to see who else is going o…

Started by Hackiin Awesome in Archive

14 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by ryanWOO

Breaking Dawn Perfect Endings

As the final (almost Deathly Hallows-esque) book in the Twilight series comes out in less than 5 days, what would you like to happen?

Started by Guaman Poma in Archive

1 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Emma

Nerdfighter shirt ideas.

Help! I'm making a few nerdfighter shirts for my friends and I to wear to the Spring Lake event. However, I don't know what exactly I shoul…

Started by Maggie! in Archive

21 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by emmet

The Brand New Super-Cool Nerdfighters Art Society!

Hello everyone! Ever wanted to have a place to post your artwork (including music and language art) on Nerdfighters? Ever wanted to know wh…

Started by Nerdfighters Art Society in Archive

11 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Elizabeth

a cheers

what would you cheers to right now?

Started by grant churchill shafer in Archive

5 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Übereil

DO YOU KNIT? *damdamdamdaaaaaaam*

So the truth please, is there anyother silly person like me out there who knits and is under 50, 40, 30... okay under 25? Please tell me 'y…

Started by taiyoset in Archive

0 Jul 27, 2008

We have waited for this for so long and finally the video has arrived-Hank made a new Harry Potter song, and as if that wasn't good enough…

Started by charlee_em in Archive

7 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Modo

is it wrong to patronize people

i find myself patronizing people A LOT. i feel like a a big fake. is better to an asshole or to make people think you like them even though…

Started by grant churchill shafer in Archive

19 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by B.Banzai

When you where an itty-bitty nerdfighter.

Basically, when you where a child, where you a nerd? Or alternatly, basically, what's the nerdiest thing you've done? Here's a nerdfighting…

Started by Angela in Archive

6 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Kaitlin

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service