Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,864)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For those who've read Deathly Hallows

Hey, I'm not sure if there already is a discussion about this, but... Uhmm yeah ^^ I recently finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathl…

Started by Chiburger in Archive

60 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by RockieRaccoon

Helena, MT song...

My friend and I are going to Helana this weekend and as a tribute to Hank are planning to make our own version of his Helana, MT video. The…

Started by Luna in Archive

1 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Katherine

My Idea

While reading some of the responses on this discussion I had an idea. What I'd like to do is start small writers' groups. Maybe four or fiv…

Started by Sinnymun in Archive

22 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Lanna-max

Hey Writers

Okay, so I like to write. I'm not particularly good at it, but I've been on a roll on my story lately. My question today is: What is the ha…

Started by Sinnymun in Archive

90 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Kevin

Pseudonyms?

If you were to write a book under a psedunym, what would it be and how would your name reflect your personality or the contents of the book…

Started by Andrew Davis in Archive

4 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by valerie2776

Works in Progress

Hey nerdfighters, Just wondering what everyone out there is working on at the moment. Short stories? Full-length novels? non-fiction/fictio…

Started by Meg McCarthy in Archive

5 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Zoe

Twilight the Movie

[/cringes] I just wanna know your thoughts on it...Don't hate... :/ please?

Started by TYLER! in Archive

13 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by TYLER!

twilight Rock - Edward and the Cullens?

so, We've seen Harry and the potters, Draco and the malfoys, the moaning myrtles, ect. seeing as Twilight is becoming as popular as Harry P…

Started by Chris in Archive

22 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Annie

Motivation.

Nerdfighters, what do you do when you're lacking the motivation to do the things you need to do? What keeps you going when getting out of b…

Started by Theresa in Archive

6 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Jamais Vu

Will I be brutally murdered?

It seems like I am the only person in the world who isn’t a fan of the Twilight series, and I do have my reasons for not being a fan. But w…

Started by Rachel in Archive

89 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Emily

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service