Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,912)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

nerds are comedians now?

do you know a nerdy joke that nobody ever gets? i would give my right arm to be ambidexterous... was that funny...not realy but it is fun t…

Started by joe walker in Archive

18 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Melectricity

gogol bordello?

has anyone else heard of gogol bordello? i have but nobody else has! do you like them?

Started by joe walker in Archive

6 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Elsie

Conan O'Brien to take over tonight show

In may of 2009 Jay Leno will retire, and late night Conan O'Brien will be replacing him on the Tonight show. To replace Conan will be Jimmy…

Started by Caitlin in Archive

4 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Cathal (billythehick)

One year anniversary!

Today marks the one year anniversary of the best/worst day of my life. Celebrate the release of Deathly Hallows by re-reading the book, dis…

Started by Nicole in Archive

7 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Nicole

Brothers

Why does everyone say brothers are bad? I have twin 5-yr old brothers and I think they are the best!

Started by Lauren in Archive

12 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Lauren

how would you rate my Vlogging skills?

i'm recently new to vlogging, but i was wondering how "good" i am at it, i posted the videos in my blog here, but a direct link to my chann…

Started by Cory "Hank" Hagen in Archive

3 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Megan

Whos next???

Whos the next batman villian they have already done the best batman villian ever joker and two face was a pretty good one too I just dont t…

Started by Mitch in Archive

7 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Jess

Favourite Film/TV Quote

I got the idea off a discussion from "What is your Lyric?". Except this is, what is your favourite quote from a movie/tv show. I hope there…

Started by Lia in Archive

7 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Kaitlin

An Act-A-Day Keeps Suck Levels At Bay!

I have an idea for a really easy way to increase awesomeness and decrease suck. All we have to do is one random act of kindness a day...and…

Started by Natalie in Archive

2 Jul 21, 2008

A Nerdfighterly Petition

Hey peeps, so Philip Pullman and J K Rowling have signed this petition against age-branding books, and i happen to agree with the issue and…

Started by BeKbEk in Archive

0 Jul 21, 2008

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service