Forum Discussions (17,806)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You Lose The Game

You heard me! Anyone else play?

Started by ErinTheAwesome in Archive

42 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Rick

just a quick one

does anyone have a picture of them selves wearing a strange or silly hat if so tell me a.s.a.p

Started by Ryan in Archive

2 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Ryan

How many Nerdfighters live in the Southern California area?

Because my librarian is thinking of hosting John and Hank at our library in, like, November, but we need figures. She wants to know how man…

Started by Hillary in Archive

12 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Hillary

Hellboy II

Hellboy II is coming out tomorrow (Friday, July 10)!!!! .:jumping up and down pumping fists:. Is anyone elce excited??? Also, will it be an…

Started by Cog in Archive

12 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by LibraryGelfling

seven awesome... somethings!

Hey, if you don't know what the seven awesome "somethings" are, well, get lost! Please don't post, the seven of us are trying to get our c…

Started by KATY! in Archive

22 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by KATY!

Beatnik prose; lets do it!

So who here is totally enveloped in Jack Kerouac and such. Hell, Allen Ginsberg can borrow my sugar any time. Just wonerun'. Respond if yo…

Started by Gray in Archive

13 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Marissa

Favourite Neil Gaimen creation and why?

I'm sure this is the same for many many fans but The Sandman Comics. The original series itself is just superb (Dave's work just makes it t…

Started by Hana Nabulary in Archive

10 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Barefoot on the Moon

Is Doctor Who getting any better?

I have heard that people are now dissing Doctor who because it is getting worse and worse, but I honestly DISAGREE! The CGI is getting (mi…

Started by KenKen in Archive

5 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Dan!

Snuggle's Happy Dance Competition

So I watch the show So You Think You can Dance. They are promoting a competition for Snuggle telling people to submit their happy dances. S…

Started by K@+!3 in Archive

0 Jul 12, 2008

celebrity gossip (why should we care)

This year i noticed that the name Britney Spears was popping up in a lot of conversations and it made me realize how stupid celebrity gossi…

Started by Audri in Archive

8 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Erica

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service