Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,960)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Nebraska Nerdfighters?

I have yet to find any nerdfighters in Nebraska! And I know I can't be the only one! Anyone? :)

Started by Missy in Archive

1 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by beckstraordinary

your weird habits

Yay! It's another thread generic thread guaranteed to die after a short run of 10-20 posts! The difference is that this one was started by…

Started by Jeremy in Archive

112 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by grant churchill shafer

Another Blog Project? [closed]

I'd like to start one if anyone would like to help me out? Sort of like Strangely Nerdy and Nerdy Strangers, which are sort of like Five Aw…

Started by TYLER! in Archive

117 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Karen

Self-Confidence

I've recently been reading the thread about people's insecurities, and my goodness it has depressed me! How can such awesome people feel so…

Started by Hel in Archive

15 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Übereil

The Wiki Wiki Wookie is here!

Alright Nerdfighters, I was looking inside My Pants and found out that someone has finally created a wiki that we can all use to help share…

Started by Jason in Archive

2 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Jason

Mcfly Radio:ACTIVE

Did you get your free copy? or are you waiting for it to be to be shipped to your country, while secretly downloading it of limewire? Eith…

Started by Beth Porter in Archive

0 Jul 26, 2008

FIRST TIMERS

EVERY ONE POST STUFF IF YOUR A FIRST TIMER OR TALKING ABOUT WHEN YOU WERE A FIRST TIMER

Started by JUSTIN in Archive

1 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by JUSTIN

Batman

I thought I would just start a discussion on Batman. It can be about the comics or the movies or even the cartoons Batman the Animated Seri…

Started by Logan in Archive

26 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Logan

Does Anyone Really Like Mary Murphy?

OK, I know there have to be some of you who watch So You Think You Can Dance. Does ANYONE like Mary Murphy? I have talked to several people…

Started by Alyss in Archive

3 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Erin

Hellooo Nerdfighters!

How are you today? Have any fun summer plans? I myself am going to North Carolina tomorrow. The Outer Banks, specifically. Next month I'll…

Started by M in Archive

37 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by kellyspice

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service