Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,858)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twilight the Movie

[/cringes] I just wanna know your thoughts on it...Don't hate... :/ please?

Started by TYLER! in Archive

13 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by TYLER!

twilight Rock - Edward and the Cullens?

so, We've seen Harry and the potters, Draco and the malfoys, the moaning myrtles, ect. seeing as Twilight is becoming as popular as Harry P…

Started by Chris in Archive

22 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Annie

Motivation.

Nerdfighters, what do you do when you're lacking the motivation to do the things you need to do? What keeps you going when getting out of b…

Started by Theresa in Archive

6 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Jamais Vu

Will I be brutally murdered?

It seems like I am the only person in the world who isn’t a fan of the Twilight series, and I do have my reasons for not being a fan. But w…

Started by Rachel in Archive

89 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Emily

slipknot

any slipknerds

Started by Ryan in Archive

1 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by magpie fabric

YNIA Nerdfighters?

There are tons of people in Young Neighbors In Action (YNIA) and there are tons of Nerdfighters. Are there any YNIA Nerdfighters besides my…

Started by Katie in Archive

0 Jul 17, 2008

Life of Pi? *SPOILERS*

Has anyone else read it? I just finished and found it a good read and very intellectually stimulating. If you have read it, what did you th…

Started by Meri in Archive

7 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Alyssa

Sad endings to amazing books.

I just finished 'As Meat Loves Salt' by Maria McCann and I cried like a baby when I closed it, after having held my tears back throughout t…

Started by Miss Sally in Archive

42 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Lucy

If you could be any organ...

...which organ would you be? (Body part organs, not musical ones ;)) (Yeah, I know it's a pretty random question, but I felt like being ran…

Started by Chip, A Former Ningmaster in Archive

34 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Meri

So. I'm going to New York City...

Any suggestions as to what I should do while there? Any NFs there that I could maybe meet?

Started by tree.hugger.sarah. in Archive

25 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Tommy

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service