Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,640)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Worst Pop-Up EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes when I am surfing the web, the occasional pop-up will.. well.. pop-up! It occurred to me, when that stupid annoying pop-up with t…

Started by Sam in Archive

19 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by valerie2776

Trying to get nerdfighters back on My Pants

Hi. I'm Jess. As you may or may not know, My Pants is practically dying. we haven't had 10 people on at the same time for a while. We want…

Started by jess93 in Archive

1 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by jess93

teawithtodd

Um, yeah, hi there everyone! I was just wondering if anyone around here listened to teawithtodd: the TODDCAST, hosted by Toddly00 of youtu…

Started by KATY! in Archive

0 Jun 30, 2008

Whos The fastest!?

who can reply to this first!?!?!?

Started by Daniel in Archive

3 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by QuantumTuba

International Thespian Festival, anyone?

I'm a drama kid, and I'm attending the International Thespian Festival in Lincoln, Nebraska. I know there are other theatre nerdfighters, b…

Started by Emily in Archive

5 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by Maggie

Canadian Nerdfighters

Hey everyone, i was just reading through some of the discussions and found that most people here have a discussion concerning a region of n…

Started by Scattergories! in Archive

0 Jun 30, 2008

Drunk Driver May Walk

Hey guys, I have a little favor I'd like to ask. For those of you who don't want to read all this, I've posted a video on YouTube that say…

Started by AJ in Archive

1 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by QuantumTuba

Four Awesome Aritsts project

My fourawesomeartists project (Consisting of Me, Madi (nosidam), Adam, and Candy). We started this past Tuesday(Adam) and Friday's (Candy)…

Started by Caytee in Archive

7 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by Scattergories!

World of Warcraft

Ok I know there have been other discussions about WoW but here I am, brand new to the whole thing, and lonely! lol Anyone on the Alliance…

Started by sKa [sodajerk] in Archive

9 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by sKa [sodajerk]

Ender's Game Fans:What do you know about the upcoming movie?

I am a huge fan of Ender's Game. Its a novel by Orson Scott Card and is followed by a direct squeal series which is AMAZING so far...I'm no…

Started by Joshua Ozuna in Archive

10 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by Barefoot on the Moon

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service