Forum Discussions (17,968)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

is it wrong to patronize people

i find myself patronizing people A LOT. i feel like a a big fake. is better to an asshole or to make people think you like them even though…

Started by grant churchill shafer in Archive

19 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by B.Banzai

When you where an itty-bitty nerdfighter.

Basically, when you where a child, where you a nerd? Or alternatly, basically, what's the nerdiest thing you've done? Here's a nerdfighting…

Started by Angela in Archive

6 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Kaitlin

How was your day dear?

Good day? Dad day? Tell me about it.

Started by Elizabeth in Archive

32 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Samantha

Oozing Awesomeness

Ok, so we all know that Nerdfighters are made of awesome. But maybe someone is soo awesome that there is too much awesome (to be contained)…

Started by lindsay.the.bomb in Archive

0 Jul 27, 2008

i fucking hate it when people say the word tat. it makes me want to stab someone with a pitch fork. will everyone please help me in my atte…

15 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by grant churchill shafer

Tips and Tidbits

Everyone has their own tips and remedies for different things right down a helpful tip for Nerdfighters everywhere :) 1.Use alcohol to rem…

Started by charlee_em in Archive

33 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Phineas de Romanus

Thoughts when you first wake up...

What is the first thought that usually pops into your head when you wake up in the morning? Currently, for me its: Damn this room is brigh…

Started by Allison Julie in Archive

68 Jul 26, 2008

on farting.

sometimes when i fart and it smells really bad i am proud of myself. no joke. please tell me i'm not the only one.

0 Jul 26, 2008

Any Nebraska Nerdfighters?

I have yet to find any nerdfighters in Nebraska! And I know I can't be the only one! Anyone? :)

Started by Missy in Archive

1 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by beckstraordinary

your weird habits

Yay! It's another thread generic thread guaranteed to die after a short run of 10-20 posts! The difference is that this one was started by…

Started by Jeremy in Archive

112 Jul 26, 2008

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service