Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,842)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

seven awesome... somethings!

Hey, if you don't know what the seven awesome "somethings" are, well, get lost! Please don't post, the seven of us are trying to get our c…

Started by KATY! in Archive

22 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by KATY!

Beatnik prose; lets do it!

So who here is totally enveloped in Jack Kerouac and such. Hell, Allen Ginsberg can borrow my sugar any time. Just wonerun'. Respond if yo…

Started by Gray in Archive

13 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Marissa

Favourite Neil Gaimen creation and why?

I'm sure this is the same for many many fans but The Sandman Comics. The original series itself is just superb (Dave's work just makes it t…

Started by Hana Nabulary in Archive

10 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Barefoot on the Moon

Is Doctor Who getting any better?

I have heard that people are now dissing Doctor who because it is getting worse and worse, but I honestly DISAGREE! The CGI is getting (mi…

Started by KenKen in Archive

5 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Dan!

Snuggle's Happy Dance Competition

So I watch the show So You Think You can Dance. They are promoting a competition for Snuggle telling people to submit their happy dances. S…

Started by K@+!3 in Archive

0 Jul 12, 2008

celebrity gossip (why should we care)

This year i noticed that the name Britney Spears was popping up in a lot of conversations and it made me realize how stupid celebrity gossi…

Started by Audri in Archive

8 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Erica

To anyone in/near/around/usefully close to Mishawaka, IN!!

Ok, so I know there are lots of different Nerdfighter gatherings of sorts all over, but there's yet to be one here! So, I propose to hold a…

Started by Easily Crazy Hat in Archive

15 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Easily Crazy Hat

Are There Any NerdFighters That Live In Wales, U.K?

I have noticed this for a long time, but now it's just plain annoying... Most NerdFighters are from America and live in America... What abo…

Started by sophieSTRIPES<3 in Archive

2 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by magpie fabric

Wisconsinites, Unite!

I would just like to see how many Nerdfighters are in this great Dairy State!

Started by Amanda in Archive

0 Jul 12, 2008

Most embarrassing moments stoires? Heres one of mine!

Would anyone like to tell an embarrassing moment they had as a child and share it with the Nerd Fighting community. Come on we all have to…

Started by Jemling in Archive

33 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Übereil

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service