Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,790)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELLP!

>.< srry if this post is off topic and random but i need help! I'm doing a drawing of DFTBA made up of different images (not sure if…

Started by Easily Crazy Hat in Archive

17 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by valerie2776

Dreams

Ok, so I've noticed that whenever I say something like, 'Oh, I had a really weird dream last night/week/month...', people tend to cut in wi…

Started by Trinitrate in Archive

10 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Jess

Offical title of the territory of our collective awesome!

While "Nerdfighteria" is indeed the current coloquial term, I feel it needs an offical ring to it. What I've got thus far is "The Ningdom…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Archive

2 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by asano_man

What are your favorite things?

It seems with all the hate that's been bubbling up in the forum, we need a little reminder of all things awesome. So, what are your favori…

Started by Kat in Archive

95 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by JennaHemmena

Political crash-course anyone?

I can't follow political conversations on this forum, and it makes me sad. I'm not sure anymore if I wasn't taught about government in scho…

Started by Jennymcreek in Archive

26 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Gabrielle

Northern Virginia Nerdfighters at Wrock concert?

There was a group of nerdfighters at the wrock concert in Vienna. i figured trying to find you guys is gonna be difficult, but hopefully yo…

Started by Mary Samantha in Archive

13 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Mary Samantha

Nerdfighter Cats

kay, so I happened across this picture on photobucket.com (the picture/cat aren't mine) and my immediate thought was this: HOW MANY PEEPS…

Started by Luna Lovegood in Archive

2 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by VeeCee

NerdCon '08

Okay, I know that this has been discussed in My Pants before but I failed to locate any discussions on the ning about having a Nerdfighter…

Started by Jason in Archive

0 Jul 8, 2008

Any Welsh nerdfighters out there??

Im just curious how many welsh nerdfighers are out there.... let me know. im classing welshness as having welsh blood somewhere living in…

Started by katie in Archive

6 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Cassie Rose.

The Battle of the Century

Late one night, when the hour struck one in the morning and the caffeine began to ware off, an epic battle broke out between myself and a f…

Started by Jeremy in Archive

141 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Christy

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service