Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,832)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Philadelphia YouTube Gathering

Anybody going to the YouTube gathering tomorrow in Philadelphia? It'd be pretty cool to see some nerdfighters there showin' their love. :]

Started by Brad in Archive

1 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Brad

Someone wants me dead

So it would be cool to see how many people are mad at another person at a given time. Every time someone is irrefutably cross with you post…

Started by Gray in Archive

4 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by enniekat1027

Wizard Rock- do you have a band?

Hey Nerdfighters! for all of you harry potter nerdfighters, i'm sure that you have heard of wizard rock. So i was wondering if any of you…

Started by OMGitsLucy in Archive

28 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by OMGitsLucy

Funny Bollywood spoof video

Hehehe...watch this funny video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20MzPiD5Y1M

Started by Kanika Khanna in Archive

1 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Publius

Levels of WorldSuck? Needing more than that.

So, we have the levels of WorldSuck. The basic building block of what the Nerdfighter knows and is aware about, correct? As I was going th…

Started by Robbie in Archive

5 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Phineas de Romanus

uploading videos to youtube

when i try and upload a video it seems to take forever, i hit upload around 1 and its 4 now, yet it hasn't done anything, is there somethin…

Started by Cory "Hank" Hagen in Archive

9 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Hilary

Breaking Dawn Theories

Anyone with theories about Breaking Dawn, please post them here! I want to see what you guys think. I've heard a couple interesting ones; a…

Started by Faith The Fanpire in Archive

19 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Emma

Tell Me Your Stories!!!

Sooo the other night at a Plain White T's concert I met one of my favorite bands, Mae! Squee! They were so friendly and nice and took the t…

Started by Meri in Archive

10 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Maggie!

Any Filkers in the House?

Not only am I a Nerdfighter, I'm also a filker, the son of a couple of filkers, and I attend cons on the subject of filking on a regular ba…

Started by Lucian Macdonald in Archive

0 Jul 11, 2008

What Website can teach me the Tobian language?

I went to the Joshua Project, but I cannot find a link or anything that will direct me to Tobian phrases or anything of the sort. Help me?…

Started by Kayla in Archive

2 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Kayla

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service