Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,864)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm lost...

I haven't been an official Nerdfighter for very long, but I'd like to join this blurbing book club of awesome! Only, I'm lost on what book…

Started by Gyndius in Archive

1 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Chip, A Former Ningmaster

Vlogging ideas!

Hey everyone. I was wanting to start vlogging on my youtube account, but i need something to talk about. Any ideas? thanks.

Started by Kevin in Archive

1 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Luna

Hank's songs

Hey-o Nerdfighters! Is there anywhere I can download Hank's songs? In particular, "Accio Deathly Hallows," as it's been stuck in my head fo…

Started by Crystal in Archive

4 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Crystal

Help!!!

I just got a new laptop and ipod and I'm having a little trouble moving my itunes library from my old computer to my new one. I'm a little…

Started by Elena in Archive

7 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Elena

Would anyone mind lending me their twilight books?

I've decided that, regardless of how silly sparkling vampires sound, I want to read the twilight series so that I can decide for myself whe…

Started by Maria D in Archive

4 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Jenn

Road Trip

Hello everyone, my friend and I have decided to go on a road trip this summer. Our destinations will be New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and P.E.…

Started by Abe in Archive

0 Jul 14, 2008

Homeschooling Nerdfighters?

Any other Homeschooling Nerdfighters out there? I'm homeschooling my 5 year old daughter in the Chicago area. I'm starting to suspect part…

Started by Sarah E Ziegler in Archive

38 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Sarah E Ziegler

Twilight EW cover...WHAT?!?!

So I'm assuming everyone knows about the cover of Entertainment Weekly featuring Edward and Bella. Ok It's horrid. BAd. Atrocious. All of t…

Started by Luna in Archive

22 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by LLizD

Environmentally Friendly Nerdfighters - Bullfrog Power

Hey There Nerdfighters! I'm a new subscriber to Bullfrog Power here in Ontario Canada... and a budding environmentally friendly nerd. Bull…

Started by Glenn368 in Archive

0 Jul 14, 2008

Your story of the first person u liked/dated

hey guys just wonderin somthin how did you feel when you saw the one you liked??? whats your story??? Well heres my story ok me and sy…

Started by gabe in Archive

5 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by gabe

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service