Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,882)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Auditions

So I had an audition today. Since I was the first one there, I was the first one to go up in front of everyone and do my monolouge. Because…

Started by Daphne (Fred) in Archive

3 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Broken Girl Soldier

Patronus Question.

No, this isn't a "What would your Patronus be?" forum. I was re-reading Prisoner of Azkaban today and I started thinking "What would my hap…

Started by Nicole in Archive

18 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Melodie

TV Theme Songs

what are your favorite TV theme songs/opening credit sequences? my sister and i always sing the full house theme when were playing yahtzee…

Started by theUKEbandit in Archive

25 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Zumie

Seriously......

What is the purpose of posting videos and images here? So that NF's can get a look at them, then why do we only get <10 views? We might…

Started by David L. in Archive

0 Jul 16, 2008

youtube problem

when ever i try to watch a video it tells me i either have javascript off(which is on)and to get abdobe flash player nine but the bloody th…

Started by Ryan in Archive

0 Jul 16, 2008

Help a Nerdfighter Win a Youtube Scholarship

Hey, kids. All the info is in my blog post: http://nerdfighters.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=1833893%3ABlogPost%3A639111 Best wishes!

Started by Jonathan in Archive

5 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Jonathan

how dose one make friends in college?!? HELP!

well, needless to say I'm bit lost. I just graduated in the spring and I'm at Wayne State University(Detroit) for the summer semester, I ha…

Started by Blair Walker in Archive

10 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Samantha

Whedon's New Show

Has anyone else heard about Joss Whedon's new show Dollhouse? I think it looks quite amazing, very different from Buffy or Angel or Firefly…

Started by Sinnymun in Archive

12 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Sinnymun

Theory of Awesome and the Force

I don't know how it came about but I some how felt a connection between awesome and the force. Does anybody else feel that? Perhaps it's ju…

Started by Miriam in Archive

4 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Miriam

sUMMER bOOKS

Hey N.F's ! I'm pretty bored and i would like to know if any one knows any great books excpets John's book which i can't buy 'caus i don't…

Started by Niki in Archive

11 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Annie

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service