Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,767)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHOS YOUR FAVORITE TEACHER AT HOGWARTS?

who is your favorite teacher at hogwarts? why are they your favorite ? would you like them to be your school's teacher in that subject, e…

Started by Michellie in Archive

48 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by J Slatt

My Brother is in the ICU PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM.

As some of you may know and others who may not my brother Will is in the hospital. He was taken in on Saturday July 5 to the emergency room…

Started by Maggie in Archive

9 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Erin S

So I got fired today

Cheer me up?

Started by Liz Dawg in Archive

12 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Übereil

What is the most scary thing you can do?

Me? I can vibrate my eyes. I'm not kidding! I can really...if you don't believe me, ask Carmen Cheung...she's a Nerdfighter, too. I love to…

Started by hannah (: in Archive

20 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Übereil

The Green Green Manifesto and YOU!

Does anyone remember the yeti's "Green Green Manifesto" from John's video? Below I put the bullets from the video and some responses of my…

Started by Ali in Archive

6 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Adrienne

Michigan Vloggers?

Well hello Nerdfighters! My name is Maggie, and I'm trying to find Michigan Nerdfighters who vlog, or are interested in vlogging. I've tri…

Started by Maggie! in Archive

5 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Maggie!

Edward or Jacob???

Tell me which guy your all for and why!! That's it!

Started by ♥Jessica♥ in Archive

0 Jul 6, 2008

Wizard Rock?

Hi I have just recently discovered my love for Wizard Rock bands, right now my favorite song is Accio Love by the Ministry of Magic. Do any…

Started by Kellie in Archive

41 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Miss Sally

...I can't even begin to describe...

HOW EXCITED I AM. "ATTENTION READER: This is an uncorrected gallery proof. It is not a finished book and should not be expected to look…

Started by Chels Green in Archive

2 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Chels Green

Vampire books (not Twilight)

Honestly, if anyone mentions Twilight...No mentioned of the aforementioned book from this point forth, m'kay? So the thing is, I love vamp…

Started by Hel in Archive

18 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Christy

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service