Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,766)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please Explain Guys To Me!

Ok people I just don't get guys. Please explain what the heck it means when a guy hurts you and he knows it, and yet he won't be a man and…

Started by Emily in Archive

35 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Emily R

Nerdfighting Colleges?

As a rising senior in high school, I'm finally getting around to looking for the right college - you know the one, small intamimate, good p…

Started by Annie in Archive

1 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Freakish Lemon

Random discussion :)

Where are you all from? And if you could be anywhere in the world other than where you are , where would you be, and why? :) Im asking thi…

Started by Jess in Archive

14 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Adrienne

PA nerdfighter gathering<33 its going to be AMAZING

are you in the gatheration spirit??!! i am. i live in MA but there are apparently no MA nfs to be heard of other then me... TT^TT but im v…

Started by Ereshkigal Inanna in Archive

4 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Ali

Paper Towns is Now Available!

I don't know how many people already know but, I was just on amazon and I saw that Paper Towns is now available for pre-order! Yea! Only 22…

Started by Nolan in Archive

28 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by ZheNerdyLittleKitty

Your favorite Shakespearean Insults!!!!!!

I am a HUGE fan of Shakespearean insults, and am curious about YOUR favorite ones!!! MY faves are: Thou Artless Dizzy-eyed Hornbeast! ..…

Started by Tiffany in Archive

8 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Daphne (Fred)

Sony or Nintendo or Microsoft

yeah most ppl say sony and microsoft but ummmm who started this all i beleive Nintendo!!!! leave comments me read them plz tell why you ch…

Started by Detria in Archive

6 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Daniel Kent

Harry and the Potters

Harry and the potters are touring this summer and Im going to see them in Minneaspolis. Anyone else gonna check it out?

Started by TallTeenTurtle in Archive

1 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by TallTeenTurtle

Nerdfighter Facebook Movement!

Show your Nerdfighter pride and spread the Nerdfighter word through the Nerdfighter Facebook Movement! Go to the "edit" section of your fa…

Started by Emily in Archive

2 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Christian the Heretic

True Nerdfighterdom and Issues of English...

I'd like to pose a question. I don't mean to be condescending, but truth be known, there are people in the world who have forms of learnin…

Started by beckstraordinary in Archive

1 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Phineas de Romanus

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service