Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,903)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

YNIA Nerdfighters?

There are tons of people in Young Neighbors In Action (YNIA) and there are tons of Nerdfighters. Are there any YNIA Nerdfighters besides my…

Started by Katie in Archive

0 Jul 17, 2008

Life of Pi? *SPOILERS*

Has anyone else read it? I just finished and found it a good read and very intellectually stimulating. If you have read it, what did you th…

Started by Meri in Archive

7 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Alyssa

Sad endings to amazing books.

I just finished 'As Meat Loves Salt' by Maria McCann and I cried like a baby when I closed it, after having held my tears back throughout t…

Started by Miss Sally in Archive

42 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Lucy

If you could be any organ...

...which organ would you be? (Body part organs, not musical ones ;)) (Yeah, I know it's a pretty random question, but I felt like being ran…

Started by Chip, A Former Ningmaster in Archive

34 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Meri

So. I'm going to New York City...

Any suggestions as to what I should do while there? Any NFs there that I could maybe meet?

Started by tree.hugger.sarah. in Archive

25 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Tommy

Writing Sentences...THE NERD FIGHTER WAY!!!

okay so i start a word and then the next person puts another word so on and so on to make a ridiculous sentence *the word must make some se…

Started by shoolace in Archive

3 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Eleanor Rigby

What should you be doing...

...now? Right now, I really should be working on my AP literature homework, reading Huckleberry Finn and The Awakening and work that goes a…

Started by Caitlin in Archive

6 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Caitlin

How to Not Procrastinate

I am seriously at a loss here... whenever I go online I spend hours doing worthless crud, staying up until 3 in the morning. It is and alre…

Started by Kate in Archive

9 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Chip, A Former Ningmaster

Nerfighter Storytelling

Ok, here's how this works: I will start a sentence. The next person will finish my sentence, and start another. The next person will finish…

Started by Chris McClure in Archive

12 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by shoolace

Why are people in such a rush to get married?

Alright, so I'm in college now and I knew that relationships were going to start getting more serious, but lately it seems like I'll never…

Started by Sheppardde in Archive

21 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Shannon

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service