Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,864)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Decrease world suck! NOW

I know we all are dedicated to this full time, but let's start this thread with lots of ideas that can help decrease world suck in all leve…

Started by rafa in Archive

0 Jul 14, 2008

Why is Nerdfighting important to You?

I have been a nerdfighter for over a year now, and i really dont know who I would be if I hadnt seen Hank's Accio Deathly Hallows video las…

Started by Taylor in Archive

8 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Ashleighitis

What time do you get up in the morning?

I am always late for school! Butttt it could be because I go on the computer and then get distracted. I wake up at 6:30 to get to school at…

Started by kellyspice in Archive

44 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Christy

Helen Hunt Cover Songs

So I made a video blog about how all the nerdfighters should cover the Helen Hunt song, thus increasing the number of videos of this song a…

Started by OpieTheMighty in Archive

6 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Joey Alvarez

Any nerdfighters in California's Wine Country that would be willing to help me?

My mum told me yesterday that there's a very good chance that we might be moving. Moving! I mean.. that's great and all... but I'm going in…

Started by M.E. Barstow in Archive

9 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by M.E. Barstow

And what would you like on your Silver Platter?

Ok, lets have some fun with this. If you could have any job in the world, and be REEEAAALLY good at it, what would it be? Don't limit yours…

Started by Jeremy in Archive

58 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by canada!!!

Lip Syncing Contest

The twonerdygirls have been posting lip synching videos all week and now we are asking you to help us decide whose video was best. The winn…

Started by twonerdygirls in Archive

3 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by twonerdygirls

Scared by Hank...

Hank's last video about Marion, I think that was her name, kinda scared me. So I just wanted to know...Was it just me?

Started by WannaBet? in Archive

12 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Phineas de Romanus

You Lose The Game

You heard me! Anyone else play?

Started by ErinTheAwesome in Archive

42 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Rick

just a quick one

does anyone have a picture of them selves wearing a strange or silly hat if so tell me a.s.a.p

Started by Ryan in Archive

2 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Ryan

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service