Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,634)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nerdfighter Band March

I am a music (among other things) nerdfighter, and i know that there are quite a bit of other musically talented nerdfighters out there was…

Started by David in Archive

2 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Jessica C.

Intro

okay, I know this is not YT but, I just realized after making 40+ videos, I never had an intro segment. Maybe you guys can come up with an…

Started by David L. in Archive

0 Jun 27, 2008

The Mod Game

Modular arithmetic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modular_arithmetic Type an equation that is only valid in a specific modular set, rather t…

Started by QuantumTuba in Archive

1 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by QuantumTuba

Church Of The SubGenius

I happened across this, uh, "Church/Religion" a few months ago and thought it was just about the coolest thing since the vacuum tube. So, s…

Started by Jessy Woods in Archive

1 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Lexie

Does anyone on Nerdfighters hate Harry Potter?

I personally love it, but I was just wondering if there were any nerdfighters that don't. If there is anyone that hates it, explain why.

Started by Siri in Archive

13 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Christian the Heretic

Mr. English teacher, rap your head around this...

this must be said out loud with feeling *being very dramatic about it* Manual dish washing is a thing of the past for the majority of the…

Started by DizzyMerm! in Archive

6 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Spont

What book/movie would you like to be in?

Imagine you could be in any book, the setting, surrounded by the characters. Which book/movie would you choose? And also, which book/movie…

Started by Nazrine in Archive

13 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Christian the Heretic

Edward or Jacob?

I just started reading the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I checked the first one out from the library on Tuesday and now I've finishe…

Started by Katie the tree hugger in Archive

36 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Nazrine

Need Help Decreasing WorldSuck

Good afternoon my fellow Nerdfighters! I come to you in a time of need. I doubt any of you know me, but I've been lurking for a while now.…

Started by Derek S in Archive

1 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Derek S

Bloody! Murder! In the niiiiight...

(The title is a lyric from a musical. Brownie points if you can tell me which one.) Anyhoo, I just killed a mosquito (fancy meeting one he…

Started by Gabrielle in Archive

28 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Gabrielle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service