Forum Discussions (17,976)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

?!...what does that symbol mean?

i believe it is an interobang...?....hmmm....what is it?

Started by joe walker in Archive

3 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by joe walker

What are your fav funny sayings?

ok so type in your fav funny quote or saying... like "Procrastinaters unite! Tomarrow!" lol i love that!

Started by Lonna bard in Archive

0 Jul 22, 2008

you will realy regret not reading this!!!

haha fooled you! i have once again missused the forum to be weird! while im here! what most annoys you?!(despite me!)

1 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Jenn

Marching Band

So, for me the season is just starting. Today was the first day of Band camp, and I'm so excited. Our show this year is Beatles a la Jazz.…

Started by Courtney in Archive

1 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Courtney

nerds are comedians now?

do you know a nerdy joke that nobody ever gets? i would give my right arm to be ambidexterous... was that funny...not realy but it is fun t…

18 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Melectricity

gogol bordello?

has anyone else heard of gogol bordello? i have but nobody else has! do you like them?

6 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Elsie

Conan O'Brien to take over tonight show

In may of 2009 Jay Leno will retire, and late night Conan O'Brien will be replacing him on the Tonight show. To replace Conan will be Jimmy…

Started by Caitlin in Archive

4 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Cathal (billythehick)

One year anniversary!

Today marks the one year anniversary of the best/worst day of my life. Celebrate the release of Deathly Hallows by re-reading the book, dis…

Started by Nicole in Archive

7 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Nicole

Why does everyone say brothers are bad? I have twin 5-yr old brothers and I think they are the best!

Started by Lauren in Archive

12 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Lauren

how would you rate my Vlogging skills?

i'm recently new to vlogging, but i was wondering how "good" i am at it, i posted the videos in my blog here, but a direct link to my chann…

Started by Cory "Hank" Hagen in Archive

3 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Megan

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service