Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,831)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite fictional charecters!

My favorites are: Margo Roth Speigelman and the doctor Respond with up to three favorites

Started by Olive Margo Tennant in Uncategorized

3 Sep 11
Reply by Lucie

Geek and Nerds whats the Difference?

Greetings fellow: Whovian,Potter head, Sherlockian, and whatever fandom you fall into Well Hello all and welcome to my first post. I have…

Started by David in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

5 Sep 8
Reply by Zachary Packard

Who did you cry for most in Deathly Hallows?

Alright I don't know if this was discussed before but I'm sure all of us nerdfighters cried for at least one death in Deathly Hallows. I wa…

Started by Julia Q in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

629 Sep 8
Reply by Sarah Kwok

Does anyone want to do a Vlog?

Is there someone or a group of people who would like to start a vlog with me? It would be nice if there was someone king of close to my age…

Started by Cheyenne brunner in Nerdfighter Community

0 Sep 7

Who should get paid more?

Professional sport players get paid a ridiculous amount of money. They get paid for people's entertainment. People in law enforcement do no…

Started by Shawnia Skidmore in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

2 Sep 7
Reply by Latch33570

Fish Hats to Move me!

In order to try and fix my life, I am moving across the country for better opportunity and cheaper rent.  I would love all and any help - a…

Started by Anne Pearn in Decreasing World Suck

0 Sep 5

how to get the MOST out of youtube. i need your help!

I am writing a speech for my college public speaking class on "how to get the Most out of your youtube experience." one of the main points…

Started by Sara Rabbermann in Uncategorized

1 Sep 5
Reply by Cory Jaqcues

First part of a story idea, any takers?

"Have you ever just taken a moment to just stop and look up at the stars?" "What?" "The stars. Have you ever just taken a moment to stop an…

Started by Big Joe in Writing

1 Sep 5
Reply by Amanda Weaver

I don't know what to believe

I have grew up in a Christian home and went to Christian schools my entire life and for the longest time I considered myself a Christian, b…

Started by Anika Mary Borger in Uncategorized

22 Sep 5
Reply by Amanda Weaver

Children don't cause poverty and welfare users don't do drugs - Social/political/economic misconceptions thread

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/12/moms-rising/having-kid-leading-trigger-poverty/ http://www.upworthy.com/utah-c

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

10 Sep 4
Reply by Latch33570

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service