Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,930)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prove You're A Nerd.

Show me your nerd cred. and prove you're and nerd.  I'll go first: Memorized the first 50 digits of Pi for fun. On my school's academic te…

Started by Miles Fertel in Entertainment and Fun

224 Jan 18
Reply by Saoirse

The Ballet Nerds

So I met a bunch of Nerdfighters who were also dancers so I thought I start a forum so that we can talk about dancing and nerd fighting and…

Started by Maddie Hossler in Uncategorized

1 Jan 18
Reply by Kailey Jordan Gray

WCW is back!

Our own RJ Robledo has been away at college for some time and "Wisdom Crieth Without" has understandably been undergoing a months-long hiat…

Started by Dylan R N Crabb in Nerdfighter Community

0 Jan 15

You Laugh, You Lose

The title says it all. If you laugh at any image posted in this thread, you lose. Since this is the Ning and not 4chan, I'll set up a few r…

Started by M in Entertainment and Fun

3262 Jan 14

WORD ASSOCIATION!

I'll say a word, the next person has to then say another word that is linked or associated to the previous one (hence the neame of the game…

Started by charlee_em in Entertainment and Fun

14270 Jan 14

I'm Gay, and This is Why I Don't Support Legalizing Gay Marriage

In our current political environment (USA) people are constantly grouped into two categories on almost every issue. Those that the Republic…

Started by Nathan William Fryzek in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

37 Jan 14
Reply by Darby Tyler

Terrorist shootings in Paris

Ah, l'amour. Paris has certainly kicked off 2015 with a bang. Multiple bangs really. Bangs from guns. Which shot and killed 12 people. Well…

Started by Kieran O'Brien in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

30 Jan 14
Reply by Latch33570

Does anyone know of or can make an instrumental version of Accio Deathly Hallows?

So I'm working on this AWESOME idea for a video, but I need a karaoke version of Accio Deathly Hallows and I can't find any version at all…

Started by Merilee in Nerdfighter videos

2 Jan 14
Reply by Erulasse

Can I Manufacture Sianese Twins?

If a person were to filet a bit of their arm and stick it the open flesh of another person's filleted arm, would they heal together into Si…

Started by Kailey Jordan Gray in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

8 Jan 13
Reply by Latch33570

Can you name the movies by just these quotes?

1) "Buddy the Elf. What's your favorite color?" 2) "Hate hate hate. Hate hate hate. Double Hate. Loath Entirely." 3) "Were you one of thos…

Started by Margo AKA Moonburst in Entertainment and Fun

83 Jan 12
Reply by Leyla Se

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service