Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,904)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Three Clichés About Where You Live

State three clichés about where you live and see if people can guess where you are from. I think it would be fun to see all the cultural mi…

Started by Susan in Entertainment and Fun

3912 Nov 25
Reply by Billy Marsden

Advice and help on getting over a breakup?

So, I was just recently broken up with by a guy I was with for about half a year. And I'm kinds heartbroken. That was one of my longest hea…

Started by Alicia Foote in Help and Advice

4 Nov 24
Reply by Rose Tyler

Humans need not apply - the future of automation and the economy

I watched this video this morning, and I have to admit, it is concerning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU Let's have a discus…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

53 Nov 24
Reply by Latch33570

Official Discussion for Every Day by David Levithan

I have chosen Every Day by David Levithan to be the blurbing book club choice for the month of November. From now until the 30th of Novembe…

Started by Michelle in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

36 Nov 24
Reply by Ali

Names you want to name you kids

At my lunch table today some of my friends were taking about names they want to name their future kids, you know like all girls do ;) and I…

Started by Mel in Entertainment and Fun

1492 Nov 24
Reply by Ali

Launched a poetry project last week :-)

Hey guys, I launched a poetry project last week on WordPress. I haven't posted here in a while (a few years), but I know the Nerdfighters…

Started by Alex Longstreth in Writing

0 Nov 24

Advice for New Bloggers

Hello! I have a blog that I am trying to promote and I'm very new to the blog world so I don't know where to even begin!  I've read a lot a…

Started by Stephanie Gohman in Writing

2 Nov 24
Reply by Alex Longstreth

Christmas shopping on Thanksgiving Day

How does everyone feel about Kmart opening at 6 in the morning this thursday? How about Target, Macys and many others opening at 6 in the e…

Started by dnice1020 in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

0 Nov 23

Christmas shopping on Thanksgiving Day

How does everyone feel about Kmart opening at 6 in the morning this thursday? How about Target, Macys and many others opening at 6 in the e…

Started by dnice1020 in Uncategorized

0 Nov 23

Christmas presents - aaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Well this seems like a really silly question, but I am so stuck when it comes to buying my dad presents. With Christmas looming, I really d…

Started by Hannah Leah in Help and Advice

0 Nov 22

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service