Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,890)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where Do Arguments Fit...?

Where do arguments for the existence of God (defined loosely as a logical "flow chart of thought and reason" that brings a person to the as…

Started by Chelsea Reynolds in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

5 Nov 9
Reply by Josh Szczesniak

#savevyvyan

Recently an old friend of my family had a bit of very bad luck.  He  lost his mother last year and his step father about a month ago.  A fe…

Started by Adrienne S in Decreasing World Suck

0 Nov 9

Book recommendations?

So I have come to a literary block. I honestly cannot find a new book series that makes me go "this is just the most amazing thing I have r…

Started by Ose Arheghan in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

7 Nov 8
Reply by Sophie

Can you remember the first book that ever made you cry?

Mine was Where the Red Fren Grows. That book tore me in half.

Started by Ali in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

75 Nov 8
Reply by Sophie

The Fault in Our Stars - question!!

As a late jumper on of bandwagons, I finally got around to reading TFiOS. I finished it today. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how I fe…

Started by Jessie McB in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

8 Nov 8
Reply by Sophie

First Fictional Crush?

I always think it's interesting when people find their "perfect match" at a young age when the person isn't even real. That's right! They'r…

Started by Bekah Smith in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

619 Nov 8
Reply by Sophie

Great Dystopian Fic recommendations?

Hi, I love all the Divergent, Maze Runner, Legend, The Hunger Games and Matched series.... Any other recommendations for some amazing dysto…

Started by Justin Record in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

13 Nov 8
Reply by Sophie

in your pants

I'm guessing everyone knows how this works but for those who don't You say a book title or part of one then finish with in your pants just…

Started by Catherine Smith in Uncategorized

7 Nov 8
Reply by Sophie

When, if ever, should politicians tell the public that they are wrong?

This question was particually prompted to my mind by the following graphic, but I think it's an issue that deserves to be more widely consi…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

1 Nov 6
Reply by Latch33570

Where are the Nerdfighters?? -- Global Edition

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Welcome to the Global Nerdfighter Location Project! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~…

Started by Brian in Nerdfighter Community

606 Nov 6
Reply by Prashant Dhawan

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service