Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,958)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

http://www.supplementsdeal.com/pure-form-garcinia-cambogia/

Pure Form Garcinia Cambogia Of course, one wants to feel that they are out of shape and overweight. This realization brings about thoughts…

Started by Devon gaylen in Uncategorized

0 Jun 18

طريقة التفاعل عبر موقع هوتميل بالصور

ساشرح طريقة التفاعل اول قم بالذهاب الى البريد الالكتروني الخاص  وبعدها ابد بنشر رسالة عبر البريد الالكتروني لكي تتمكن بعدها من اضافة خاصية…

Started by ahmmed abdalaziz in Uncategorized

1 Jun 17
Reply by ahmmed abdalaziz

The Fate Star Trek

Has anyone ever though of what will happen to the Star Trek Enterprise now that J. J. Abrams has left it for the Star Wars one. I have alwa…

Started by Annie Hsu in Uncategorized

1 Jun 17
Reply by ahmmed abdalaziz

Rand Paul and a assembly of bourgeois critics declared

“In the beginningI was just acquisitive it wasn’t an immigrant.’’ Those are the words of Katherine Fennellyprofessor at the University of M…

Started by Fifacoinsdiy in Nerdfighter Community

0 Jun 17

So therefore if the admiral of Yemen says

In principlethey can do a absolute able job of arch who’s a blackmail and who’s not.But the botheration I ahead they’ve run into is about h…

Started by Fifacoinsdiy in Nerdfighter videos

0 Jun 17

And let’s say these teams bastard about

And let’s say these teams bastard about and alpha award these bodies who are at atomic allegedly are their enemiesThey alpha bumping them o…

Started by Fifacoinsdiy in Writing

0 Jun 17

http://www.wecareskincare.com/muscle-forge-x/

Muscle Forge X Is your muscle building regimen unique? This is not always easily answered. Many people are trying to build muscle on their…

Started by brock edwas in Uncategorized

0 Jun 17

Rurouni Kenshin and Other Anime in a... Literary Light?

*******BTW MAJOR SPOILERS FOR RUROUNI KENSHIN AND POSSIBLY OTHER ANIME, SO BE WARNED******* But srsly Kenshin's ancient, so you should go…

Started by Megen Nelson in Entertainment and Fun

0 Jun 16

Where are the Nerdfighters?? -- Global Edition

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Welcome to the Global Nerdfighter Location Project! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~…

Started by Brian in Nerdfighter Community

611 Jun 16
Reply by Armand Bégué

Media Impact on Teens' Ideas for Their Futures

As a current High School student I know first hand how much kids are expected to plan their lives from a very early age. By 8th grade my ho…

Started by Meg W in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

17 Jun 15
Reply by tuzzer

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service