Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,857)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What to do with all my extra books?

*I'm in Australia* Recently I moved and in the process of unpacking I had a hard look at my book collection. Now I have 6 or so boxes of bo…

Started by Elyse in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

7 Sep 30
Reply by Chancellor Campbell

people should stop saying lol

hello fellow  nerd fighteria  have any of you guys noticed the word lol is used too much everywhere we all know it means laugh out loud but…

Started by tysonmckeown in Uncategorized

3 Sep 30
Reply by Chancellor Campbell

Hey, I wrote a Gone Girl Parody

In case anyone wants to read a Gone Girl parody. "Gone Bitch: A Parody of Gone Girl" at Amazon

Started by Steve Lookner in Writing

0 Sep 29

Where Do Arguments Fit...?

Where do arguments for the existence of God (defined loosely as a logical "flow chart of thought and reason" that brings a person to the as…

Started by Chelsea Reynolds in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

2 Sep 29
Reply by Alix Laya

WHERE HAS HUMANITY GONE?

With all the issues surrounding the world being posted in various social media accounts, opinions and thoughts of different people are easi…

Started by Anna in Decreasing World Suck

0 Sep 28

Horror is Hilarious!

Photos of Fear have never been so Funny! ...and follow the links for more hijinks, Ha Ha Ha!      

Started by LoCAtek MexiCali in Entertainment and Fun

0 Sep 28

Humans need not apply - the future of automation and the economy

I watched this video this morning, and I have to admit, it is concerning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU Let's have a discus…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

44 Sep 28
Reply by Latch33570

Do something creative to help Syria's children

Hi Nerdfighters, I know that thousands and thousands of you are very creative people. I set up this website, Create for Syria, so that peop…

Started by Ruth Amy Crowder in Decreasing World Suck

3 Sep 28
Reply by Ruth Amy Crowder

America, lets make this happen!

An open letter to America... I am not an American, but this issue is important to me nonetheless.  Your politicians are bought off by cor…

Started by DriestAlmond in Decreasing World Suck

0 Sep 27

Collective defence = Collective responsability

This is something I feel is very relevant to discussions of race, but I feel it also extends more widely to religious and political groups.…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

9 Sep 27
Reply by BP

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service