Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,927)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Attention PORTLAND Nerdfighters! (and anyone else who might have a good suggestion)

Hey everyone, I have a big favor to ask of any Nerdfighters living in the PORTLAND OREGON area: My friend Ayla is moving to your area and I…

Started by Evie in Uncategorized

0 Apr 10

Why don't Americans like soccer as much as football?

This question always intrigued me. Why is it that football is so much more popular in the US than Soccer?

Started by Daniel Fletcher in Uncategorized

1 Apr 8
Reply by Matthew

Websites to decrease world suck!

Hey there! I thought it would be helpful to have one place for everyone to find easy to access websites  that will help decrease world suck…

Started by Nicole in Decreasing World Suck

5 Apr 7
Reply by CF Majarini

Discussion forums

Hello nerdfighters, Are online forums something you use a lot? If so, which ones do you frequent? For what reasons? I've been a part of a…

Started by CF Majarini in Uncategorized

0 Apr 7

Book recommendations?

So I have come to a literary block. I honestly cannot find a new book series that makes me go "this is just the most amazing thing I have r…

Started by Ose Arheghan in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

15 Apr 5
Reply by trek

God does not hate gays

I stand against all the hate and bigotry that ignorant Christians promote in the name of loving their God. That said, I am about at my wit'…

Started by inkonpaperhero in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

2620 Apr 5
Reply by Madison Shidler

You Laugh, You Lose

The title says it all. If you laugh at any image posted in this thread, you lose. Since this is the Ning and not 4chan, I'll set up a few r…

Started by M in Entertainment and Fun

3263 Apr 5
Reply by Madison Shidler

Can you name the movies by just these quotes?

1) "Buddy the Elf. What's your favorite color?" 2) "Hate hate hate. Hate hate hate. Double Hate. Loath Entirely." 3) "Were you one of thos…

Started by Margo AKA Moonburst in Entertainment and Fun

84 Apr 1
Reply by RandomSandra

Girls

Im a 13 year old kid, and i was wondering if anyone could give me advice on how to ask agirl out or get one to liek me

Started by Zachary Packard in Help and Advice

23 Mar 31
Reply by Samantha

Preserving Knowledge for Future Generations (Human Knowledge Capsule)

What would happen if an apocalyptic disaster caused the world to go into mass chaos? Zombie infestation, mass plague wipes out 90% of th…

Started by Jordan Francisco in Uncategorized

2 Mar 30
Reply by Jordan Francisco

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service