Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,864)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where are the Nerdfighters?? -- Global Edition

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Welcome to the Global Nerdfighter Location Project! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~…

Started by Brian in Nerdfighter Community

605 Oct 9
Reply by Sophie

Looking for Book Recommendations? Look no further.

This is something that I see on the books forum a lot. You all want to know what to read next. I've created this forum thread specifically…

Started by Michelle in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

124 Oct 9
Reply by Christa-Mae

How Do You Keep It Going?

Hello! I'm Hayley, and I have kept my eleven-year-old dream of being a novelist someday. Have you ever had an idea of the story and in your…

Started by Hayley in Writing

16 Oct 9
Reply by Mark Clutter

Border control and adapting to other cultures

Literally what are your views. Here in Britain, we are bombarded by illegal immigrants trying to get in. There is also the 'Islamic takeove…

Started by Parky in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

7 Oct 8
Reply by Lakshmi Thulasidas

Nerdfighter Research Paper

Hi everyone!  I am a 26 year old Nerdfighter in a MLIS program at San Jose State University and I am doing a paper on Nerdfighteria. Part…

Started by Connie in Uncategorized

0 Oct 8

Beauty

Calling all nerdfighters in the world! I am currently doing a project in French class regarding a short documentary. My topic; beauty stand…

Started by N3rdXGir1 in Uncategorized

1 Oct 7
Reply by Zachary Packard

Becoming a Youtuber

Ok guys, I have been reading a lot here and on the videos.  I am a fairly new nerdfighter, but I wanted to start by asking for some help.  …

Started by MattPharmD in Help and Advice

0 Oct 6

I don't know what to believe

I have grew up in a Christian home and went to Christian schools my entire life and for the longest time I considered myself a Christian, b…

Started by Anika Mary Borger in Uncategorized

23 Oct 5
Reply by LoCAtek MexiCali

Confessions

No Description   Here used to read that this thread is suitable for confessing things.  Whether it is something shameful, something you're…

Started by Pilár in Nerdfighter Community

1108 Oct 1
Reply by Maddy Tillard

#catsforK8 Charity fundraiser

One of the biggest things that makes me proud to be a nerdfighter is the commitment we share to making the world a better place.  To help w…

Started by Kate Tilton in Decreasing World Suck

0 Oct 1

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service