Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,957)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Da Nerd Song

Hi guys, I am a songwriter H, This is a song I wrote and would like someone here to sing for me please listen and tell me if you like it, y…

Started by Irwin Abrigo in Writing

0 Jun 29

Am I doing it Right?

So I kinda just dunno what's gonna happen after I graduate college in December, haha.Wanted some advice... So I've had a pretty rough last…

Started by Megen Nelson in Help and Advice

1 Jun 29
Reply by BP

Decide On a Natural Treatment for Depression

CogniQ Depression can rob your life of so many things. It may seem like there is no one to turn to at times, but do not give up hope. The i…

Started by Paul leves in Uncategorized

0 Jun 27

GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL IN ALL STATES NOW

I am so very happy to see that america has finally beginning to come around. 

Started by Tavy :) <3 in Uncategorized

0 Jun 26

Should Vaccination be compulsory?

Should vaccination be compulsroy? Yes? No? Why? Why not? My view is yes, because of the danger unvaccinated people present. To explain wh…

Started by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

106 Jun 26
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Book recommendations?

So I have come to a literary block. I honestly cannot find a new book series that makes me go "this is just the most amazing thing I have r…

Started by Ose Arheghan in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

16 Jun 26
Reply by Kvothe Bloodless

Natural Muscle Building

Bio Testosterone XT Everyone can benefit from muscle building. You may not be aware that it is possible for you, but the same techniques th…

Started by Torr rock in Uncategorized

0 Jun 26

Is it wrong to like a girl three years younger

So there's this girl I like the problem is she's three years younge I'm 17 and she's 14 I feel sick to have these feelings but I like her w…

Started by John McKinney in Help and Advice

3 Jun 25
Reply by Rainah Leigh

Your favorite John Green book and character and why?

So far, my favorite book is Looking for Alaska, and The Colonel. What're yours?

Started by McKenna "The Colonel" in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

46 Jun 25
Reply by Laura Mendes

Favorite Book??

Hi! I really would like to now your favorites books so put the title and you can reply if someone else like yours!

Started by Alejandra in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

5 Jun 24
Reply by Ursula Wright

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service