Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,914)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

what's on your Bucket List?

Simple questions: What are some things to do and places to go on your bucket list? Equally important, what are the things you've already sc…

Started by Farron in Uncategorized

43 Mar 9
Reply by Eystein,

How many current?

I was feeling nostalgic recently, missing the sense of community I used to feel on the internet and in nerdfighters. So I decided to come b…

Started by William Newcome in Uncategorized

0 Mar 9

Corrupt a Wish.

It's a game. Bob and Sally will now show you how to play. Bob: I wish I had a dog.Sally: Granted, but it eats you. I wish I had a shirt.Bob…

Started by Terra Rose in Entertainment and Fun

4424 Mar 9
Reply by William Newcome

Homeschooling

Hey everyone, I thought I'd put up a discussion about something other than religion. Do you have any thoughts on homeschooling? I hear many…

Started by Daniel Fletcher in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

7 Mar 9
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Analyzing Demons

Warning: These ideas are from me, analyzing the disturbed throughout my life. Please do not take this as advice or fact. I hope this will o…

Started by Amanda Weaver in Help and Advice

0 Mar 8

Their Brains Doth Move

(If you aren't a reader skip to where it says (a) at the bottom...)Alright. Modern medicine, right? Yeah, right. So, psychology? Brain plas…

Started by Noah Thomas in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

4 Mar 8
Reply by Amanda Weaver

What is your absolute favorite quote?

It doesn't have to be John or Hank. (:

Started by AnsleyNicole99 in Entertainment and Fun

9 Mar 7
Reply by Poly

Is Utopia Possible?

I've never thought that any sort of utopia is truly possible, unless everyone has the same exact mind, goals, favorite things, pleasures, a…

Started by Kristen Albertson in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

3 Mar 5
Reply by Noah Thomas

"The Big Bang Theory"

Anyone else like that show? It's my new favorite. Anyone who hasn't seen it? I COMMAND YOU TO WATCH IT!

Started by Nerdfighter Gina in Archive

33 Mar 5
Reply by Amanda Weaver

The desideratum of veracious anapestic morphology

Prolixity aside, I'd like to ask a question considering the poetic arts: What is the effects of structuralization of rhyme scheme, syllabal…

Started by Noah Thomas in Writing

2 Mar 3
Reply by BP

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service