Nerdfighters

Forum Discussions (17,922)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cats, or dogs?

Hello fellow Nerdfighters, I'd like to discuss a topic that human beings have pondered over for centuries, cats or dogs? In my opinion, cat…

Started by Tui Butler-Norman in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

2 Mar 17
Reply by Maggie McCaffrey

Book Titles... In Your Pants.

Best Book Titles to add In My Pants at the end of?

Started by Dimitra in Entertainment and Fun

880 Mar 16
Reply by Poly

What to do with all my extra books?

*I'm in Australia* Recently I moved and in the process of unpacking I had a hard look at my book collection. Now I have 6 or so boxes of bo…

Started by Elyse in Books & The Blurbing Book Club

12 Mar 15
Reply by Tui Butler-Norman

Nasa tests Microwave rocket

Is the Truth weirder than fiction or is this too good to be true? A microwave rocket that doesn't lose fuel, and breaks the laws of physi…

Started by Amanda Weaver in Debates, Intellectual Discourse, and Current Events

4 Mar 15
Reply by Latch33570

If you could ask John or Hank one thing what would it be?

I don't know what I would ask because I have so many questions and I would probably faint if I met them.

Started by Jennifer in Uncategorized

2 Mar 15
Reply by Jennifer

The Revolutionary War -A victory for France?

Between 1778 and 1782 the French provided supplies, arms and ammunition, uniforms, and most importantly, French troops and naval suppo…

1 Mar 15
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Movie dilemma

My mom said I can't go see insurgent! I hope she's joking because I need to go and criticize like a true fangirl.

Started by Jennifer in Uncategorized

2 Mar 15
Reply by Jennifer

Hong Kong

So this awesomeness happened yesterday and I thought, hey I should see if theres a nerdfighter group for HK and I couldnt find one. That do…

Started by Ashley in Nerdfighter Community

3 Mar 15
Reply by Lam Pui Ying Cherub

What video games do you play?

E3 has gotten me in a very video gamey mood. I wonder what types of video games you fellow nerdfighters like.

Started by CeladonPie in Entertainment and Fun

11 Mar 13
Reply by Amanda Weaver

To Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Slavery : However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you.  You may also purchase the children…

21 Mar 13
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service