Nerdfighters

Jonny Ardern's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey! http://www.youtube.com/WikiRiffs Jonny"

Jonny Ardern replied Feb 5, 2011 to Any YouTubers out there?

58 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Roxy S

"All creatures great and small! (well, it's a hymn, but it was the only thing I could…"

Jonny Ardern replied Aug 22, 2010 to Lyrics Question Game

10 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Penpusher

"1. 'Mutant Chronicles'. Why, Ron Perlman, why? 2. The recent Michael Bay reboot of '…"

Jonny Ardern replied Aug 17, 2010 to Worst movie you ever saw.

21 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Patrick Payne

"Re number 3: I did nad hidder! I did naaaaaaad. Its boolsheet. I did naaaaad. Ohaima…"

Jonny Ardern replied Aug 17, 2010 to Worst movie you ever saw.

21 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Patrick Payne

"Do people have souls? From my perspective, a 'soul' is something defined entirely by…"

Jonny Ardern replied Aug 10, 2010 to Do animals have souls?

68 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Terry

"1) Compunction. 2) Sixths (let's face it, when pronounced properly this word is pars…"

Jonny Ardern replied Aug 10, 2010 to Fun Words

82 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Kendra

"Yesterday I realised something about this thread: I posted our channel without looki…"

Jonny Ardern replied Aug 10, 2010 to Do you have a youtube Channel? If so what is it? and what do you do on it? (:

149 Sep 22
Reply by Zachary Packard

"I would like to think it is possible for us to live in a world in which nobody is di…"

Jonny Ardern replied Aug 9, 2010 to Gay is the new black?

8 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Vita P

"Having worked in a bookstore, I really wish I'd had more money to spend on manga whe…"

Jonny Ardern replied Aug 9, 2010 to Manga...Do or Don't?

85 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Rapalo

"Hey everyone! Kristina (BFC Kristina, DoQ) probably posted this already, but we've s…"

Jonny Ardern replied Aug 7, 2010 to Do you have a youtube Channel? If so what is it? and what do you do on it? (:

149 Sep 22
Reply by Zachary Packard

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service