Nerdfighters

Brittany EB's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks! I should probably start studying though... "

Brittany EB replied Mar 15, 2012 to New to nerdfighters.com? Introduce yourself here!

8582 31 minutes ago
Reply by Misha Prezdivka

"She is, but i dont know if she has made an account yet. It is currently finals week…"

Brittany EB replied Mar 15, 2012 to New to nerdfighters.com? Introduce yourself here!

8582 31 minutes ago
Reply by Misha Prezdivka

"I am currently in a OneRepublic phase. Actually, I am always in a OneRepublic phase…"

Brittany EB replied Mar 15, 2012 to What song can you not stop listening to currently?

451 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Danno

"I'm Brittany. My sister posted a video on my fb page titled "On Cuties and Cooties."…"

8582 31 minutes ago
Reply by Misha Prezdivka

"Mine is Ellen. I am half Vietnamese and half Iranian and the best my parents could c…"

Brittany EB replied Mar 15, 2012 to Middle names

822 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Janine Wan

"I am a huge Dan Brown fan (the author). The Lost Symbol is one of my favorite books.…"

Brittany EB replied Mar 15, 2012 to I need substance.

36 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Kris

"So very excited for this movie! I bought the tickets last month and it's all I have…"

Brittany EB replied Mar 15, 2012 to The Hunger Games Movie!

7 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Anthony Von Hertzon

"@brittanyperson follow me!"

Brittany EB replied Mar 15, 2012 to Twitter, anyone?

157 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Dana Louise

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service