Nerdfighters

codexial's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll bite. My answer would be both. Video games can be very beneficial - they teach…"

codexial replied Nov 13, 2011 to Videogames... good or bad?

14 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Kara Parker

"1.) Hard-boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami 2.) At moment…"

codexial replied Nov 13, 2011 to What's your favorite...at the moment?

206 Mar 9
Reply by Belinda G

"@Latch, He's not talking about teachers. Meritocratic is a term where a person gets…"

codexial replied Nov 13, 2011 to Opinions on private and boarding schools opposed to public?

84 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by codexial

"@Latch I don't have a statistic, but at-risk children span the school age spectrum.…"

codexial replied Nov 13, 2011 to Opinions on private and boarding schools opposed to public?

84 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by codexial

"That's definitely true!"

codexial replied Nov 8, 2011 to New to nerdfighters.com? Introduce yourself here!

8564 on Sunday
Reply by Dina Ryske

"Excellent. I've added you and am going to send you my address now! Totally looking f…"

codexial replied Nov 8, 2011 to Made of Awesome Pen Pal Program!

125 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Sean Jacks

"Hey Lizzy! I'm Allie, also from Ohio. I was going to post for a penpal, but see you'…"

codexial replied Nov 8, 2011 to Made of Awesome Pen Pal Program!

125 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Sean Jacks

"By top, do you mean award winning? I didn't care much for the Riordan novels, but I'…"

codexial replied Nov 8, 2011 to New to nerdfighters.com? Introduce yourself here!

8564 on Sunday
Reply by Dina Ryske

"Nice to meet you! Fellow Sci-fi/Fantasy nerd over here. Also watch too much TV onlin…"

8564 on Sunday
Reply by Dina Ryske

"Definitely will check those out.   I've heard of the FMRI used in other studies of s…"

codexial replied Nov 6, 2011 to Perception of music

4 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by codexial

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service