Nerdfighters

Jenner Wildwind's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Girls: Amelia, Rose Boys: Jack, Rory"

Jenner Wildwind replied Apr 11, 2012 to Names you want to name you kids

1490 11 hours ago
Reply by Marcella

"I'm questioning. I used to think I was straight, but now...not so much. I was raised…"

Jenner Wildwind replied Apr 4, 2012 to Queer Nerdfighters?

220 Jan 6
Reply by Carla

"Z, it's much more fun to write over and over again. Chocolate or fruity candy?"

Jenner Wildwind replied Apr 4, 2012 to This or That

3023 Jun 27
Reply by Kristin Heyder

"The good news is that you're with the Doctor and he can stop it. The bad news is th…"

Jenner Wildwind replied Apr 4, 2012 to The good news is...

304 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Austin Cox

"I started watching last month, and I started at the very beginning. Since then, I've…"

Jenner Wildwind replied Apr 4, 2012 to your introduction to the Brothers Green

55 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Erin

"I bookmark my books, but once I've read them once, I go through and find my favorite…"

Jenner Wildwind replied Mar 29, 2012 to Dog-Ear or Bookmark?

727 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Lulu Sinner

"Reading Nerdfighter and writing Nerdfighter and listening to lots and lots of music…"

Jenner Wildwind replied Mar 23, 2012 to What Kind of Nerdfighter Are You?

102 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Unsocializedhomeschooler

"Mona Lisa (When The World Comes Down) by the All-American Rejects has been stuck in…"

Jenner Wildwind replied Mar 17, 2012 to What song can you not stop listening to currently?

451 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Danno

"*reads and dies* I have only ever actually met one other person who loves Tamora Pie…"

Jenner Wildwind replied Mar 17, 2012 to New to nerdfighters.com? Introduce yourself here!

8584 4 hours ago
Reply by Brin

"Hi!!! I'm a brand spanking new nerdfighter and I honestly have no idea what I'm doin…"

Jenner Wildwind replied Mar 17, 2012 to New to nerdfighters.com? Introduce yourself here!

8584 4 hours ago
Reply by Brin

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service