Nerdfighters

HannahGrace's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not new, but I am trying to get back into the ning again. I wrote a blog kind of…"

HannahGrace replied Jan 30, 2011 to New to nerdfighters.com? Introduce yourself here!

8539 yesterday
Reply by YourFriendAmy

"I believe all the doctors are the same person, so I cannot chose a favorite doctor.…"

HannahGrace replied Jan 30, 2011 to Who is your favorite doctor?

13 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Lissy Bø

"marker ( my words are so weird)"

HannahGrace replied Sep 2, 2010 to First word that pops into your head...

10857 yesterday
Reply by YourFriendAmy

"me too!"

HannahGrace replied Sep 2, 2010 to help decrease the suck in this girls world! it would mean a lot

139 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Carly Ray

"awww that be goood!!! yay!!! :]"

HannahGrace replied Sep 2, 2010 to help decrease the suck in this girls world! it would mean a lot

139 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Carly Ray

"I agree with nikki!!! The older nerdfighter most likely wont do anything about it!!…"

139 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Carly Ray

"that right there makes you a nerdfighter!!! You are decreasing world suck!!! :]:] Yo…"

139 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Carly Ray

"dont feel silly!! there are groups here for everything!! What are things you like??"

139 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Carly Ray

"You don't have to be into smart people stuff!! To be a nerdfighter you just have to…"

139 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Carly Ray

"I would love to send her something too!!!"

139 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Carly Ray

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service