Nerdfighters

Stina W's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"That is a very well thought out answer... Although I agree with Austin that being a…"

Stina W replied Jan 26, 2011 to Pirates or Ninjas?

29 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Austin Cox

"Read!"

Stina W replied Dec 13, 2010 to First word that pops into your head...

10899 on Monday
Reply by Emily Ruppel

"You should post that under the "Harry Potter Pick-Up lines" that is soo cute! I love…"

Stina W replied Nov 10, 2010 to You know your obsessed with harry potter when...

88 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Marisa Ingraham

"I love you."

Stina W replied Sep 15, 2010 to You know your obsessed with harry potter when...

88 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Marisa Ingraham

"well there is a sequal to it called "the dead-tossed waves" that I'm assuming contin…"

Stina W replied Jun 14, 2010 to "The Forest of Hands and Teeth" by Carrie Ryan Official Discussion

37 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Teresa

"lol okay... I smell like shampoo lol... its delish"

Stina W replied Jun 8, 2010 to New to nerdfighters.com? Introduce yourself here!

8585 on Sunday
Reply by Danno

"what do you smell like? lol"

Stina W replied Jun 8, 2010 to New to nerdfighters.com? Introduce yourself here!

8585 on Sunday
Reply by Danno

"I like pie! :P"

8585 on Sunday
Reply by Danno

"you should try out Rachel Caine (the morganville series is a good start) and Richell…"

8585 on Sunday
Reply by Danno

"Nice! I've just recently discovered that I have a happy dance too! (apparently, the…"

Stina W replied Jun 7, 2010 to New to nerdfighters.com? Introduce yourself here!

8585 on Sunday
Reply by Danno

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service