Nerdfighters

David's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"What I'm saying is that there should have been a more open minded prosecution toward…"

David replied Mar 8 to Do you believe in the enforcement and emplacement of laws?

11 Mar 9
Reply by Latch33570

"Your simply reiterating my point that if you have enough money the law doesn't apply…"

David replied Mar 5 to Do you believe in the enforcement and emplacement of laws?

11 Mar 9
Reply by Latch33570

"In addition I believe if we restructured the education system and media to be more i…"

David replied Feb 26 to Do you believe in the enforcement and emplacement of laws?

11 Mar 9
Reply by Latch33570

"Firstly in regards to the process for determining the enactment of a law it revolves…"

David replied Feb 26 to Do you believe in the enforcement and emplacement of laws?

11 Mar 9
Reply by Latch33570

"Well based off our modern legal construction it doesn't seem to be any more right. D…"

David replied Feb 25 to Do you believe in the enforcement and emplacement of laws?

11 Mar 9
Reply by Latch33570

"Thanks. I was taking at look at some of your work as well and was impressed. Keep it…"

David replied Oct 26, 2013 to Short Story-edited

4 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by David

"Fixed it up at bit. Thanks for the feedback!"

David replied Sep 27, 2013 to Short Story-edited

4 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by David

"I think our next topic of discussion should be about the pivotal role capitalism pla…"

David replied Jun 19, 2012 to Military/History/Weaponry Combo Topic

74 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Joseph E. Bateman

"I'm not sure if this was aforementioned, but I think a good example of this would be…"

David replied May 27, 2012 to Do organisations promote the opposite of what they actually do?

37 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by CD

"That was perfect and well worth the read."

David replied Apr 25, 2012 to Atheists, please condemn this...

98 May 11, 2012
Reply by CD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service