Nerdfighters

Logan Crossan's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Stole it from Tumblr, but "Platform 9 3/4? I can think of something else with the ex…"

Logan Crossan replied Aug 15, 2011 to 50 Hp jokes for nerds!

18 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by William Struss

"I like "septuagenarian." I don't know why but it's just such a gorgeous word."

Logan Crossan replied Aug 15, 2011 to What's your favorite word?

116 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Logan Crossan

"I'm in a band (julietnaked.bandcamp.com :D) but I'm the only nerdfighter in the band…"

Logan Crossan replied Aug 15, 2011 to Nerdfighting musicians?

175 Feb 10
Reply by Elizabeth Walker

"My name's Logan and my ultimate goal until I go to college is to become fluent in Fr…"

Logan Crossan replied Aug 15, 2011 to New to nerdfighters.com? Introduce yourself here!

8461 14 hours ago
Reply by Ebony (Bunny)

"Hey, if Tom Milsom and Alan Lastufka did it... :P"

Logan Crossan replied Aug 15, 2011 to Nerdfighting musicians?

175 Feb 10
Reply by Elizabeth Walker

"You think the beliefs are wrong, I think they're right. Not saying that I overrule y…"

Logan Crossan replied Aug 12, 2011 to Is religion a force for good in the world?

1423 Mar 18
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

"True, Vertigo, but I'm a serious Christian and I do go to church. Having seen all th…"

Logan Crossan replied Aug 12, 2011 to Is religion a force for good in the world?

1423 Mar 18

"I don't know if it's a choice per se, but as a believer in the tabula rasa theory, I…"

Logan Crossan replied Aug 11, 2011 to Is Being Gay a Choice?

1904 Jun 9
Reply by David N

"I feel like religion as it's become now is largely not. I know in my local Christian…"

Logan Crossan replied Aug 11, 2011 to Is religion a force for good in the world?

1423 Mar 18

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service