Nerdfighters

Alix Laya's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually, in this case (from the article you've provided), the police account contra…"

Alix Laya replied yesterday to Ferguson

158 11 hours ago
Reply by Latch33570

"I'm not saying that the police were not at wrong; what I'm saying is that the man wa…"

Alix Laya replied yesterday to Ferguson

158 11 hours ago
Reply by Latch33570

"Revise your statement. You're not black, but you're angry, right? But I think that w…"

Alix Laya replied on Saturday to Ferguson

158 11 hours ago
Reply by Latch33570

"I realized I forgot to add in that either Mitchell or Crenshaw mentioned that Wilson…"

Alix Laya replied on Saturday to Ferguson

158 11 hours ago
Reply by Latch33570

"Let's go through this entire incident piece by piece.  We'll look at all the witness…"

Alix Laya replied on Friday to Ferguson

158 11 hours ago
Reply by Latch33570

"Look at what the people who filled in the diagram had to say.  There were two head s…"

Alix Laya replied on Thursday to Ferguson

158 11 hours ago
Reply by Latch33570

"The evidence does not prove that Brown didn't attack Wilson.  Wilson had to go to th…"

158 11 hours ago
Reply by Latch33570

"Your sources? http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/michael-brown-autopsy-shows-he...…"

158 11 hours ago
Reply by Latch33570

"A person does not need a weapon to be a threat to the officer and the people around…"

158 11 hours ago
Reply by Latch33570

"One of my best friends is black, and the closest she would come to this sort of viol…"

158 11 hours ago
Reply by Latch33570

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service