Nerdfighters

Alix Laya's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that at the lowest level of theological education, arguments about the exist…"

Alix Laya replied Sep 29 to Where Do Arguments Fit...?

5 Nov 9
Reply by Josh Szczesniak

"I think it's important to remember that pulling out a gun after being punched in the…"

Alix Laya replied Sep 29 to Ferguson

261 Oct 30
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

"I feel like there's something missing to this story:  "Police officer kills teenager…"

Alix Laya replied Sep 26 to Ferguson

261 Oct 30

"There have been multiple people who said that there was a struggle at the police car…"

Alix Laya replied Sep 25 to Ferguson

261 Oct 30

"If there was no crime, how did the police know that there was suspicious footage of…"

261 Oct 30

"Seriously?  That's seriously what you're going to go with, Vertigo One?  That there…"

261 Oct 30

"This goes back to you not reading what I've said.  Reread that long post about witne…"

Alix Laya replied Sep 9 to Ferguson

261 Oct 30

"If a person, cop or not, is arrested and kept indefinitely without being charged, th…"

Alix Laya replied Sep 8 to Ferguson

261 Oct 30

"I swear, it's like you don't read anything that I write. Michael Brown was wearing t…"

Alix Laya replied Sep 8 to Ferguson

261 Oct 30

"Actually, in this case (from the article you've provided), the police account contra…"

Alix Laya replied Aug 31 to Ferguson

261 Oct 30

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service