Nerdfighters

Mitchell's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"It's totally still going on! If you have an account on OurPants I can include you in…"

Mitchell replied Apr 3, 2013 to Collab Idea: Travelling/Living Abroad Challenges

2 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Mitchell

"Sorry it's taken me a few days. We aren't currently recruiting another person, but w…"

Mitchell replied Jul 3, 2012 to Island of Awesome!

6 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mitchell

"Awesome! I'll get back to you when we decide! Which will probably be about a week be…"

Mitchell replied May 30, 2012 to Island of Awesome!

6 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mitchell

"That's totally OK! Don't worry about editing. As long as you can film (I used a webc…"

Mitchell replied May 29, 2012 to Island of Awesome!

6 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mitchell

"I'm not well-informed enough to comment on the bombings. All I want to know about th…"

Mitchell replied Mar 6, 2011 to The dropping of the Atomic Bombs in 1945, justified? and History should it be edited?

106 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Daniel

"I assume that you're having trouble with the lines that are commented out. I'd repla…"

Mitchell replied Feb 8, 2011 to Python/Jython Programming help

4 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Link

"I thought I'd answer because no one else has, but keep in mind I don't know much Pyt…"

Mitchell replied Feb 7, 2011 to Python/Jython Programming help

4 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Link

"Sounds good! Send me a PM or whatever for further details."

Mitchell replied Jan 8, 2011 to Collab Channel

15 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Brooke

"One a week is reasonable.Like a fixed weekday thing? I guess I don't really care. I'…"

15 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Brooke

"I should probably add that I've never seen any Doctor Who, I like Harry Potter, the…"

15 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Brooke

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service