Nerdfighters

DaveBoRamaNessOssity_the_thuhd's Discussions (255)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I have an account. I reached out. Thanks for your support of Nerdfighteria's support…"

DaveBoRamaNessOssity_the_thuhd replied Jan 15, 2013 to We need to help this person.

4 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Parker Brown

"yeah did. Commented . THanks for bringing this all of our attentions. "

DaveBoRamaNessOssity_the_thuhd replied Jan 15, 2013 to We need to help this person.

4 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Parker Brown

"Hi Serenity. I think the above forum shows a peek. so we'd notice the differenc... a…"

DaveBoRamaNessOssity_the_thuhd replied May 17, 2012 to A shiny new website: interview with the programmer

30 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by acegiak

"Woot!  "

DaveBoRamaNessOssity_the_thuhd replied May 8, 2012 to New to nerdfighters.com? Introduce yourself here!

8461 2 hours ago
Reply by Ebony (Bunny)

"Have you gone and watched a LOT of the BrotherHood2.0 videos? the origins of Nerdfig…"

DaveBoRamaNessOssity_the_thuhd replied May 4, 2012 to New to nerdfighters.com? Introduce yourself here!

8461 2 hours ago
Reply by Ebony (Bunny)

"Issues I see with groups... 1) duplicates: get ignored but not removed, as people mo…"

DaveBoRamaNessOssity_the_thuhd replied Apr 10, 2012 to A shiny new website: interview with the programmer

30 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by acegiak

"Hi, Caroline. Thanks for the hard work. I thought about why forums don't work as wel…"

DaveBoRamaNessOssity_the_thuhd replied Apr 10, 2012 to A shiny new website: interview with the programmer

30 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by acegiak

"Thanks for doing the very difficult work not only of managing this environment, but…"

DaveBoRamaNessOssity_the_thuhd replied Mar 12, 2012 to What should the NF community be?

54 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Tamhas ~ Admin ~

"I am so happy you found what you needed. YAY!  Good luck with the second one. what o…"

DaveBoRamaNessOssity_the_thuhd replied Feb 16, 2012 to I Need Help!

3 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by DaveBoRamaNessOssity_the_thuhd

"Thanks, Bootsie V, for seconding my perspective of "Where did the clues go?". Do you…"

DaveBoRamaNessOssity_the_thuhd replied Feb 7, 2012 to Nerdcache for California I see NO clues about (and I hope to hunt NCAL's next Friday)

2 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by DaveBoRamaNessOssity_the_thuhd

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service