Nerdfighters

Cristina's Discussions (261)

Discussions Replied To (252) Replies Latest Activity

"Are you serious? Americans don't have custard?! It should be there in the supermarke…"

Cristina replied Jun 16, 2010 to Nerdy/geeky thoughts that have made you want to slap yourself

438 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Vivian

"I once typed "opposite" as "poopsite". It amused me far greater than it probably sho…"

Cristina replied Jun 8, 2010 to What is your favourite typo?

360 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Arianna Sterling

"I don't want to completely take away your limelight, Dan, but I made a discussion ab…"

Cristina replied Feb 6, 2010 to You're such a Nerd

4 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Dan Muhlenkamp

"Not particularly, all I know is that I like writing. It's likely I may not even end…"

Cristina replied Feb 6, 2010 to Australian Nerdfighters at university

7 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Cristina

"After I've finished uni I'd like to land myself a job somewhere in the media field,…"

Cristina replied Feb 4, 2010 to Australian Nerdfighters at university

7 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Cristina

"I'll be studying a Bachelor of Media and Communications. It's kind of like journalis…"

Cristina replied Feb 3, 2010 to Australian Nerdfighters at university

7 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Cristina

"This made me cry a little. ;__; I feel so incredibly sorry for everything you had to…"

Cristina replied Jan 6, 2010 to Living with the Hate (LIFE STORY WARNING)

66 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Cara

"I eventually got fed up with the distinct trend I was coming across: Stranger: hi Y…"

Cristina replied Dec 24, 2009 to Share Omegle Stories

252 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Angelina

"I wish this was on Facebook so I could like it a million times. Truly brilliant."

Cristina replied Dec 18, 2009 to BABY! JOHN BABY! *Ehem* I mean, guys, the BIG news...

51 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Clive-φ-Davidson Ex-NM

"Ah, the pwnage of trolls is always so satsifying. Stranger: hey:) You: Hello there!…"

Cristina replied Dec 9, 2009 to Share Omegle Stories

252 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Angelina

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service