Nerdfighters

Hannah Margret Wall's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"But "talent" is such a finite word to use. It is so closeminded and it does imply th…"

Hannah Margret Wall replied May 30, 2010 to Does talent exist? And if you don't have it, does it mean you can't still follow your dreams?

37 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Dylan Patterson

"But what if the person who is slightly stonger in football doesn't want to become an…"

Hannah Margret Wall replied May 29, 2010 to Does talent exist? And if you don't have it, does it mean you can't still follow your dreams?

37 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Dylan Patterson

"Yes, but you say everyone has a talent, and what I'm saying is that unless you have…"

Hannah Margret Wall replied May 29, 2010 to Does talent exist? And if you don't have it, does it mean you can't still follow your dreams?

37 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Dylan Patterson

"Exactly, even though someone may be prodigal, they still have to put effort into wha…"

Hannah Margret Wall replied May 27, 2010 to Does talent exist? And if you don't have it, does it mean you can't still follow your dreams?

37 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Dylan Patterson

"I completly believe that 'talent' is a figment of people's imaginations. I draw and…"

Hannah Margret Wall replied May 25, 2010 to Does talent exist? And if you don't have it, does it mean you can't still follow your dreams?

37 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Dylan Patterson

"yes, most people don't guess that though. Considering I do/am none of these."

Hannah Margret Wall replied May 22, 2010 to Three Clichés About Where You Live

3840 Apr 16
Reply by Zach Wiseman

"Ohmigawd, I love Libba Bray like nobody's business. But,yeah, all the books of her's…"

Hannah Margret Wall replied May 22, 2010 to The Sweet Far Thing...

22 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by DreamingInRhythm

"Having the Harry Potter spells app on your Ipod, and willingly attempt to caast spel…"

Hannah Margret Wall replied May 22, 2010 to You know your obsessed with harry potter when...

88 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Marisa Ingraham

"Do!! Your brother shouldn't say it's a waste of time when it can take as little as h…"

Hannah Margret Wall replied May 22, 2010 to Manga...Do or Don't?

85 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Rapalo

"I wish Watchmen were real specifically so I could go to New York and kick ass with h…"

Hannah Margret Wall replied May 22, 2010 to Am I the only one who's in love With Rorchach?

9 May 22, 2010
Reply by Hannah Margret Wall

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service