Nerdfighters

Amber Dale's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"www.youtube.com/uhohitsamberlynn I do things. I dye my hair silly colors. And I rant…"

Amber Dale replied Apr 27, 2012 to Nerdfighters' channels

48 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Julie

"Calling the cops on any family member is tough."

Amber Dale replied Oct 21, 2011 to Horrifying, terrifying, disgusting, terrible, awful, world-shattering, sanity-destroying events you've experienced which you will eternally recollect with grotesque clarity

33 May 11, 2012
Reply by CD

"When I was 8, I watched my older brother pull a butcher knife on my mom and try to k…"

Amber Dale replied Oct 20, 2011 to Horrifying, terrifying, disgusting, terrible, awful, world-shattering, sanity-destroying events you've experienced which you will eternally recollect with grotesque clarity

33 May 11, 2012
Reply by CD

"I would absolutely love to! If I get to go... Do you have a youtube? We can subscrib…"

Amber Dale replied Oct 20, 2011 to VidCon Buddy?

7 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Ballard

"www.youtube.com/uhohitsamberlynn :)"

Amber Dale replied Oct 19, 2011 to Want comments and subscribers?

57 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Gillman

"Everyone loves a blue haired nerdfighter who loves Harry Potter and Doctor Who. Don'…"

Amber Dale replied Oct 18, 2011 to Post your youtube channels!

249 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Dana Louise

"Secret. Yep. Sounds about right. I'm full of secrets. Mine and others'.   Kiss. Make…"

Amber Dale replied Oct 17, 2011 to The first 5 words you find in this puzzle say a lot about you

247 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Katelyn Nace

"Me and my friend both wanna learn it! I totally get that. I love learning, but if I…"

Amber Dale replied Oct 16, 2011 to How do you makes friends?

65 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Celine Anderson

"My humor is just kinda weird. Don't even know how to describe it. lol. I've been stu…"

65 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Celine Anderson

"I try to keep my camera on me at all times, which means I now have to carry around a…"

65 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Celine Anderson

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service