Nerdfighters

hopelesscynic's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"The Bible's got some good bits and some bad bits. I respect people who have faith, a…"

hopelesscynic replied May 13, 2012 to Your Opinion On Christianity?

358 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Hutch Hogan

"I don't appreciate the title. You're talking about a particular case of radical femi…"

hopelesscynic replied May 13, 2012 to Feminists... they crazy

88 May 31, 2012
Reply by Ginny

"right click on the underlined bits, it should give you some options on spelling."

hopelesscynic replied May 7, 2012 to What is more important; increasing world awesome, or decreasing world suck?

16 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Flo

"What we really need are superheroes like these: http://www.reallifesuperheroes.org/ …"

hopelesscynic replied May 7, 2012 to What is more important; increasing world awesome, or decreasing world suck?

16 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Flo

"Yeah, it should be legal. Why? Because it is ALWAYS going to exist, everywhere, no m…"

hopelesscynic replied May 7, 2012 to Prostitution should it be legal.

94 May 10, 2012
Reply by CD

"I said "banned" because, from what I can see, that would be the only "solution", if…"

hopelesscynic replied Apr 3, 2012 to Atheists, please condemn this...

98 May 11, 2012
Reply by CD

"Ah, I object. If I don't believe in the Bible, then in my personal universe, I am n…"

hopelesscynic replied Apr 3, 2012 to Is Being Gay a Choice?

1904 Jun 9
Reply by David N

"Hello again :) Is it acceptable? Yes. Why? Because freedom of speech implies that an…"

hopelesscynic replied Apr 3, 2012 to Atheists, please condemn this...

98 May 11, 2012
Reply by CD

"Again, this is down to interpretation. What is the heart? Is it our reflexes, ours s…"

hopelesscynic replied Apr 3, 2012 to Is Being Gay a Choice?

1904 Jun 9
Reply by David N

"Ok, "promotion" was clearly hyperbolic. I could argue, from a feminist's point of vi…"

hopelesscynic replied Apr 2, 2012 to Is Being Gay a Choice?

1904 Jun 9
Reply by David N

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service