Nerdfighters

Wei-Wei (Pronounced WAY-WAY)'s Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"It means 2o12 was true. How many cupcakes can three nerdfighters make on full Aweso…"

Wei-Wei (Pronounced WAY-WAY) replied Aug 6, 2010 to A Different Sort Of Question Game

3192 Nov 6
Reply by Quincy

"Well, I'm doing WFMAD (Write Fifteen Minutes A Day). I'm doing it in my blog, if tha…"

Wei-Wei (Pronounced WAY-WAY) replied Aug 3, 2010 to Anyone else doing BEDA?

5 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Aly

"I think nerdiness just makes people attractive."

Wei-Wei (Pronounced WAY-WAY) replied Aug 2, 2010 to

just now

"Because they need something to make fun of. Besides, what's the fun in them acceptin…"

Wei-Wei (Pronounced WAY-WAY) replied Aug 2, 2010 to What makes people think that nerds are unattractive?

13 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Laurel

"You like Blue October. Therefore I love you. And i would do this quiz, but I alread…"

Wei-Wei (Pronounced WAY-WAY) replied Aug 2, 2010 to My Never

45 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Anseflans

"House MD. What is the purpose of life?"

Wei-Wei (Pronounced WAY-WAY) replied Aug 1, 2010 to The random questions game!

1672 Aug 7
Reply by Emily Ruppel

"Bike and paddleboat. Terrified to drive, though. Never have I ever given my full ef…"

Wei-Wei (Pronounced WAY-WAY) replied Aug 1, 2010 to Let's play...NEVER HAVE I EVER...

882 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Tris Scarlett

"Sent you an email. I'm very interested!"

Wei-Wei (Pronounced WAY-WAY) replied Aug 1, 2010 to Let's Make A Collab Channel

4 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Annie

"Oh. I didn't know it was this month! o: Here's my blog. http://melodramatic.com/use…"

Wei-Wei (Pronounced WAY-WAY) replied Aug 1, 2010 to BEDA IS UPON US! (who's in it to pwn this year?)

13 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Winona

"-How soon is your school starting? I honestly have no idea. All the schools I rememb…"

Wei-Wei (Pronounced WAY-WAY) replied Aug 1, 2010 to School... What are your thoughts?

119 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Lauren Smith

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service