Nerdfighters

Matthew Hawkins's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"I could play this game of "No I didn't" "Yes, you did," but I have no reason to thin…"

Matthew Hawkins replied May 1, 2011 to Drop "Progressive" adgenda

74 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

""At what point did I say there should be a law against it?" Hypotheticals clearly ar…"

74 Jun 5, 2011

""Accademic praise indicates that there is merit to the argument" Appeals to authorit…"

74 Jun 5, 2011

""Clearly its not just me if this book can be written and recieve academic praise."…"

74 Jun 5, 2011

"You are clearly determined to be offended. Stop your boo-hooing and start thickening…"

Matthew Hawkins replied Apr 30, 2011 to Drop "Progressive" adgenda

74 Jun 5, 2011

"Cry me a river! This is the most pointless, painfully obvious observation anyone has…"

Matthew Hawkins replied Apr 29, 2011 to Drop "Progressive" adgenda

74 Jun 5, 2011

"So, to you, is the idea of war or the actual practice of it intrinsically evil? Are…"

Matthew Hawkins replied Mar 16, 2011 to Are soldiers morally accountable for their actions?

32 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Penpusher

"To you, what constitutes cold-blooded murder? When soldiers kill one another, is it…"

Matthew Hawkins replied Mar 16, 2011 to Are soldiers morally accountable for their actions?

32 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Penpusher

"Would you say that when soldiers shoot at each other that they are being moral, immo…"

32 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Penpusher

"What about medics? Do you believe that it is impossible for a military to do somethi…"

32 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Penpusher

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service