Nerdfighters

Sarah Alexis's Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (211) Replies Latest Activity

"A specific religion can't be taught public school as the true/right religion, and Cr…"

Sarah Alexis replied Sep 16, 2013 to Why should evolution be taught in school if religion can't?

273 yesterday
Reply by Best [Forum ಠಿ_ಠ Mod]

"But at this point the state doesn't benefit from more children. Also, it wouldn't be…"

Sarah Alexis replied Sep 16, 2013 to The Secular Case against gay marriage

357 Apr 26
Reply by James Ollerhead

"So, by this argument, it would be acceptable for a state to decide it no longer want…"

Sarah Alexis replied Sep 16, 2013 to The Secular Case against gay marriage

357 Apr 26
Reply by James Ollerhead

"Welcome to my life. This hit me for the first time when I was about 8, and I'm prett…"

Sarah Alexis replied Sep 16, 2013 to Are you afraid of death?

188 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Geeky

"At the risk of sounding arrogant here, I am pretty smart. Friends, professors, famil…"

Sarah Alexis replied Sep 16, 2013 to Do you guys believe that grades define how smart a person is?

65 on Friday
Reply by Aurorah Arndt

"I think societies function best when all members of that society have a voice, but d…"

Sarah Alexis replied Sep 16, 2013 to Is democracy a universal value?

19 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Michael Lee

"Yes: http://www.youtube.com/user/literarywanderlust?feature=mhee My friend Angie and…"

Sarah Alexis replied Feb 24, 2013 to Do you have a youtube Channel? If so what is it? and what do you do on it? (:

148 Jul 20
Reply by Farron Taijeron

"Lol, no worries, I take my vitamins. "

Sarah Alexis replied May 6, 2012 to Educational Issues

22 May 18, 2012
Reply by CD

"You're preaching to the choir on the whole vegan diet thing. I've been vegan for wel…"

22 May 18, 2012
Reply by CD

"Finding a study buddy for each class is a really good idea. I've tried studying with…"

22 May 18, 2012
Reply by CD

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service