Nerdfighters

Jenny Baglien's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"That is horrible.  Is the kid going to be okay?  Getting a computer out of the deal…"

Jenny Baglien replied Mar 1, 2012 to Helena, Montana Nerdfighter

14 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Saint Meh

"Oh okay.  Sounds interesting.  I guess I thought it actually involved 'hacking' and…"

Jenny Baglien replied Feb 29, 2012 to Helena, Montana Nerdfighter

14 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Saint Meh

"Oh....and now half my hand is asleep. Let me know what game night I can come to and…"

Jenny Baglien replied Feb 28, 2012 to Helena, Montana Nerdfighter

14 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Saint Meh

"I understand the waiting list if it is a small space. Too bad you can't get a larger…"

14 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Saint Meh

"So I swear I already replied, but I don't see it, so I may have replied twice...weir…"

14 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Saint Meh

"I agree. :) I haven't been to Hastings in a while, but I'll be sure to check next ti…"

Jenny Baglien replied Feb 4, 2012 to Helena, Montana Nerdfighter

14 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Saint Meh

"I agree with your statement that it is probably pressure that makes girls want to lo…"

Jenny Baglien replied May 5, 2009 to Female clones

73 May 8, 2009
Reply by Kenny

"I think it is a great idea to put the posts in one place so here is my message: Han…"

Jenny Baglien replied May 3, 2009 to IT'S HANKS BIRTHDAY! post your happy birhday wishes, and congratulations, and presents and etc, HERE, QUICK!!!

165 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by AdamOfNebb

"I loved watching Gilmore Girls. I love the dynamic between Lorelai and Rory. I also…"

Jenny Baglien replied May 3, 2009 to Are There any Other Gilmore Girl Fanatics Out there?

23 May 26, 2009
Reply by Brittney

"But I know from experience that you can sing if you try."

Jenny Baglien replied May 2, 2009 to Under the covers!

81 May 7, 2009
Reply by StrawMaryFields

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service