Nerdfighters

Emily The Strange's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"The rare occasions in which my friend Kyle goes on a random little science spiel. Ex…"

Emily The Strange replied Nov 16, 2010 to What is the most interesting thing?!?!

36 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Gabi H.

"The Phantom of the Opera is my love. <3"

Emily The Strange replied Nov 16, 2010 to Broadway Nerdfighters?

36 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Somers Walker

"Well if you're looking for a sign you can always do our salute and see who responds…"

Emily The Strange replied Nov 16, 2010 to Nerdfighters 'In the Wild'

16 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Kathryn Bell

"Haha, well I grew up in a really secular home...like, literally the only religion I…"

Emily The Strange replied Nov 16, 2010 to Religious Nerdfighters?!

773 Jan 25
Reply by Parker laughter

"1) How old are you? 18 2) What country were you born in? USA 3) How many languages…"

Emily The Strange replied Nov 16, 2010 to A Short Survey for a School Project

64 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Kylee Berry

"Also new =) I'm Emily, from Ohio. I'm going to college for music education--gonna be…"

Emily The Strange replied Nov 16, 2010 to I'm a nerdfighter loner. I need friends!

216 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Tabatha

"I just somehow found this...I would LOVE to participate in any way I can. =) I'm a m…"

Emily The Strange replied Nov 16, 2010 to Delightful Fans That Blithely Assist - An album by Nerdfighteria

465 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Christine Rebeca Dottle

"Christian turned atheist turned Wiccan turned Baptist turned confused potential Cath…"

Emily The Strange replied Nov 14, 2010 to Religious Nerdfighters?!

773 Jan 25
Reply by Parker laughter

"Heyyy-- I'm called Emily, live in OH. My friend introduced me to the nerdfighting co…"

Emily The Strange replied Oct 13, 2010 to New to nerdfighters.com? Introduce yourself here!

8470 23 minutes ago
Reply by West Russell

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service