Nerdfighters

Vincent Vysilia's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Me"

Vincent Vysilia replied Nov 28, 2012 to First word that pops into your head...

10846 9 hours ago
Reply by Katherine Torrez

"I'll see it, but I'll wait for about a month for the crowds to die down.  The second…"

Vincent Vysilia replied Mar 17, 2012 to The Hunger Games Movie!

7 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Anthony Von Hertzon

"Moral Orel -- Why is that off the air, but crud like Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Squi…"

Vincent Vysilia replied Mar 17, 2012 to Favourite TV Shows!

205 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by BP

"Oh...and Sleater Kinney. They kept being heralded as really angsty chicks who had t…"

Vincent Vysilia replied Mar 7, 2012 to Your'e Least Favorite Critically Acclaimed Book/ Band / Film

23 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Rebekah

"I have absolutely no idea why Radiohead is critically acclaimed. I also have absolu…"

Vincent Vysilia replied Mar 7, 2012 to Your'e Least Favorite Critically Acclaimed Book/ Band / Film

23 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Rebekah

"Being a fan of BAD movies (especially BAD horror movies), it takes a lot for me to t…"

Vincent Vysilia replied Mar 7, 2012 to What is the Worst Movie of All TIME?

832 Jun 12
Reply by Raven

"I don't know that the movie ruined the book, but I was highly disappointed by Jurass…"

Vincent Vysilia replied Mar 7, 2012 to Did a movie ruin your book? Did a book ruin your movie?

30 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Allie Pierce

"I'm reading The Maze Runner.  This is my guide for the next Nanowrimo...I'm halfway…"

Vincent Vysilia replied Mar 7, 2012 to What are you reading right now?

889 Mar 7
Reply by Runa

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service