Nerdfighters

Chip, A Former Ningmaster's Discussions (2,241)

Discussions Replied To (2074) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd be a human with unlimited shapeshifting."

Chip, A Former Ningmaster replied May 1, 2011 to If you were any animal with any magical power what would it be?

8 May 7, 2011
Reply by x3LittleMrsGonzalez

"It's My Life - Bon Jovi Not Alone - Darren Criss Gotta Get Back to Hogwarts - AVPM"

Chip, A Former Ningmaster replied Apr 28, 2011 to Most played song on your music player?

20 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Brianna V

"Confirmed? Nine, including myself. There have been a number of unconfirmed sightings…"

Chip, A Former Ningmaster replied Apr 25, 2011 to How many Nerdfighters are at your school?

33 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Danno

"I saw it was a two-parter, so I'm already expecting frustration at the end. Glad to…"

Chip, A Former Ningmaster replied Apr 23, 2011 to Doctor Who Series 6 Premiere! TONIGHT!

3 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by NaomiEmrys

"Looking for Alaska is my favorite, followed by WGWG, then a lower on the list Paper…"

Chip, A Former Ningmaster replied Apr 23, 2011 to Best John Green book?

47 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Anna a.k.a girl with glasses

"You're wrong. I'm too lazy to tell you why.   Ok, so plot wise it's about post-semi-…"

Chip, A Former Ningmaster replied Apr 16, 2011 to Has anyone read the hunger games? Is it good and whats it about?

21 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Chantal Resendes

"I wouldn't change my name, not out of a love for it, but because 1) it would be hard…"

Chip, A Former Ningmaster replied Mar 30, 2011 to Does your name not reflect your nerdfighter awesomeness? Would you ever change your name to something more awesome?

7 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Neira

"I will not excuse you for being a Dalek!"

Chip, A Former Ningmaster replied Mar 28, 2011 to Should there be Hungar Game movies???

16 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by BP

"No. Thru is only a word if you're texting."

Chip, A Former Ningmaster replied Mar 23, 2011 to Is "Thru" a word?

5 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Rachel Proctor

"I'm game."

Chip, A Former Ningmaster replied Mar 22, 2011 to Decreasing School Suck by Doing a Project on Harry Potter!

40 May 27, 2011
Reply by Felix

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service